EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Update 0.10.1:
Just to double-check, because I've been avoiding the thread until the public release is available, is this still beta or is it the public release? I know it says just bug fixes, but the Beta note has been removed form the thread.

I'm more than willing to wait for the full public release.

:cool: Eric Grey

Apr 5, 2021
Just to double-check, because I've been avoiding the thread until the public release is available, is this still beta or is it the public release? I know it says just bug fixes, but the Beta note has been removed form the thread.

I'm more than willing to wait for the full public release.

:cool: Eric Grey
Yeah, feels a bit unclear if this is still a beta or not.
I know it's bug fixes, but is this the final version of 0.10.* or is this still a beta release?
File size dropped immensely also, so is something removed, or is it compressed or something?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
it looks like there's something wrong with the new update, there's no new content compared to the beta version.
  1. TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc - 4.32 gb
  2. TheHeadmaster-0.10.1-pc - 3.63 gb?
That is correct, there is nothing wrong, only people who don't read. Everything is as it should be.
Plus christmas event if you want to count it.
I wasn't really counting group events, if so, there is also that class event where you meet Ms. Swallows. How to Discipline a Young Woman or something like that.
Yeah, feels a bit unclear if this is still a beta or not.
I know its bugfixes, but is this the final version of 0.10.* or is this still a beta release?
No, unless some other major bug is found, this is probably the final one.

Last edited:

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
i need help im playing on android but now i cant install the new version bevor i must deinstal the old version but i cant find the save file

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Hey I've got a bug here that has stuck around since version 9.2.
I posted about it last time but I think it got lost in a five page pointless argument about NTR.
Anyway, when I try to open the character profiles page I get an error screen
I didn't find this when I was searching around so apologies if someone's brought it up before. If anyone has any advice it would be welcome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Hey I've got a bug here that has stuck around since version 9.2.
I posted about it last time but I think it got lost in a five page pointless argument about NTR.
Anyway, when I try to open the character profiles page I get an error screen
I didn't find this when I was searching around so apologies if someone's brought it up before. If anyone has any advice it would be welcome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds like a corrupt save to be honest with you. You could try pressing shift + o
Type:
car_name = "Debbie"
Then press enter

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Sounds like a corrupt save to be honest with you. You could try pressing shift + o
Type:
car_name = "Debbie"
Then press enter
Thanks for the fast reply!
I tried that, and now the error says that "name 'age' is not defined"

Seems like the whole infoscreens file might be fucked for the save or something. Don't think I've ever touched it, but I have had this save for a lot of versions. I guess I'll probably start a new save for the next version, I was just trying to remember where the characters stories were at after last time. Oh well.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes