TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've already maxed out her pain gauge and I should be applying the aloe vera now, but the icon is missing. I'm also already at the 2nd chapter of the story altho I've had this issue before that.
It sounds like a bug, you may need to load an older save, from before you did that the first time, and try again.

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
It sounds like a bug, you may need to load an older save, from before you did that the first time, and try again.
I did Rachel's events last so I might just have to start over since I didn't think it was a bug and just continued playing. Sucks to have to redo everything but thank you for the confirmation!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I did Rachel's events last so I might just have to start over since I didn't think it was a bug and just continued playing. Sucks to have to redo everything but thank you for the confirmation!
This is why I make a new save no less than once a day, and again at every choice.

Sierra On-line motto: Save early, save often (and use lots of slots).

You might be able to try the in game cheat menu, a save editor, or the dev console, if you can find the right keys to edit, but make sure you do not overwrite your old save, and be very careful.

Reactions: Antwit

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I've already maxed out her pain gauge and I should be applying the aloe vera now, but the icon is missing. I'm also already at the 2nd chapter of the story altho I've had this issue before that.
Try resetting the punishment immediately after starting the punishment. This has been known to fix glitches for me in the past.

Reactions: TheDevian

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, i currently dont wanna download a whole WT and my HDD is still far to full to download the game just to check if there is new stuff, i only need a tiny changelog. Since it was too fast to actually add a ton of stuff and being a .1 update, i guess its mostly bugfix, spellfix and maybe expanding the incomplete spanking session...did i guess right?

• Angry
Reactions: z11310 and Reij

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Erm, i currently dont wanna download a whole WT and my HDD is still far to full to download the game just to check if there is new stuff, i only need a tiny changelog. Since it was too fast to actually add a ton of stuff and being a .1 update, i guess its mostly bugfix, spellfix and maybe expanding the incomplete spanking session...did i guess right?
Try reading the comment linked directly above your own.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Headmaster [v0.10.1] [Altos and Herdone] crunched

Original Size PC: 3,64 GB
Original Size Mac: 3,?? GB

Compressed Size PC: 1,52 GB
TheHeadmaster-0.10.1-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 1,51 GB

TheHeadmaster-0.10.1-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
-

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Try reading the text you quote...I did...and now i know there is a updated WT...but i still dont know if there is any new playable content in the game...as said, my HDD is pretty full, so i need to make space for it...only naturally to wanna know if its worth the hassle or if i should just wait for the next bigger update ^^

• Angry
Reactions: Reij and Wookie

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Try reading the text you quote...I did...and now i know there is a updated WT...but i still dont know if there is any new playable content in the game...as said, my HDD is pretty full, so i need to make space for it...only naturally to wanna know if its worth the hassle or if i should just wait for the next bigger update ^^
Version 10.1 had a bunch of bugfixes but no new content

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
The second sentence in the post you failed to read: "Version 10.1 had a bunch of bugfixes but no new content, so this is a fairly small update."

lol beaten, sorry for dogpiling

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...damn...seems like it was not the best idea to finish my anime, looks like my brain is already asleep -,-
Thank you both. Well then, time to go to bed...well, go...more like dead girl crawling o_O

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes