Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Wow I love release day and of course I love when new people find this game but I walk away and play with the new update for a day. Hoping someone would leak some content that I missed. Nope just 12 pages of where's this where's that. So V10 events that I have come upon up to now and how I found them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah this is good and helpful.

Some more stuff

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: cuteelf

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I fixed the graphic issues of my compressed version.
It was a problem with the images that have a transparent background.
The tool I normally use for compressing couldn't handle them.
Please download the new version. Sorry for the inconveniences.
I avoid compressed versions like plague, but I have had just one issue with the normal version (since 9.2) that is the class punishment of Liz (who is definitely one of my favorites) whenever I go from spanking to using the vibe, the results are inconsistent. sometimes I see her in the spank position frozen, while the vibing goes on in a semi-transparent (varying degrees) silhouette and the sounds play... at other times, I see the vibing fully, with the spanking position in.a silhouette.

Thats the only issue I have faced wrt graphics

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I avoid compressed versions like plague, but I have had just one issue with the normal version (since 9.2) that is the class punishment of Liz (who is definitely one of my favorites) whenever I go from spanking to using the vibe, the results are inconsistent. sometimes I see her in the spank position frozen, while the vibing goes on in a semi-transparent (varying degrees) silhouette and the sounds play... at other times, I see the vibing fully, with the spanking position in.a silhouette.

Thats the only issue I have faced wrt graphics
I ran into that in the last version, last time I tried it. It was the first time I had seen it, and I had replayed that one many times, so it confused me. Thought it was just me.

Does it happen in both the replay and the live version?

Aug 7, 2016
While I can't speak for the color, could have been a lighting issue, but as for the adornments, he has allowed them to get away with that for a while now, and only just started to enforce that one after having given them 'enough warnings' about it. Since she is new, he might be giving her the same leeway ...for now.
I was also wondering if it was not lighting, but for me this color is not even close to white (which is suggested by the dialogue) and there is no mention of "conditional waiver of punishment" it is only said that they are fine because they are white and in my opinion they are not and they're not okay either, so I see a certain inconsistency here.

On the other hand, Rachael is no longer the flattest girl in school.

TowelieRS

Jan 4, 2019
Dear Developer!

First of all, i like your whole work. beginning with the pictures, the story, and ends with the superior humor. This is such an amazing work, not any other game till now made me that laugh. Only another game was as good as this but ended with a tragedy (cancer..). So far the best game if you want to laugh :)

Waited a long time for this update, and the one before, and the other before, and it was always worth wainting for it.
Actually i havent spend 1 cent to you, but in the upcoming weeks i will transfer some fair amount.

Please go on, give your best, make us laugh again with the next updates, and be happy this advertising here works ;-)

BR, RS

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was also wondering if it was not lighting, but for me this color is not even close to white (which is suggested by the dialogue) and there is no mention of "conditional waiver of punishment" it is only said that they are fine because they are white and in my opinion they are not and they're not okay either, so I see a certain inconsistency here.
Well, you have to keep in mind that Illusion's render engines are not really that good at lighting, and the textures can give wildly different results. A friend on mine was trying various skins for his MC, and while they looked almost the same over all, one of them, under certain lights, would look super dark brown. Not only way darker than normal, but a totally different shade. My own experiences in Daz are not a whole lot better. Lighting and shadows can change things drastically.

I don't know for sure, since I didn't see the asset in any other context/scene, but I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt on that one. Maybe they can clarify it later, I am sure we will see them again. :whistle:

As someone that has been pushing for him to get on the adornments thing for some time, I get where you are coming from here. As for mentioning it, before this scene, he would say it whenever the subject came up, but almost never would say anything about it when doing inspections on anyone else either, he would just let it slide.

Also, by the looks of it, it was part of the pattern of the garment (I.E. flat, embroidery), rather than something extra attached, like the bows on the other girls' garments, so that might also play a factor.

Reactions: krwiopalczasty

Anon1444

Oct 25, 2018
I'm stuck on Rachel's quest where you have to "Continue observing Rachel's behavior as you go about your day", does anyone have any idea what I'm supposed to do?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I ran into that in the last version, last time I tried it. It was the first time I had seen it, and I had replayed that one many times, so it confused me. Thought it was just me.

Does it happen in both the replay and the live version?
In live for sure. haven't checked the replay.it is still happening on.10 as well.

Reactions: TheDevian

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I'm stuck on Rachel's quest where you have to "Continue observing Rachel's behavior as you go about your day", does anyone have any idea what I'm supposed to do?
My understanding is that the "observe" part refers to Rachel getting jealous when you do the body search on Lucy on Friday. That of course leads you to finding (during another patrol session) Donna harassing Rachel, and Debbie defending her......then you use your phone in the afternoon to summon them both.....and then and then...... Then THE PUREST FORM OF ECSTASY HAPPENS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: xBlackCaTx

Nobulshh

Jun 10, 2018
I got and Error after constructing the cafeteria when Patricia and arabella arrive in the office. in the v0.10 beta.
i can just ignore the part of the script where it checks for the variable and the convesation continues.
Not sure if it's a genuine error or my mistakein the order just thought it was worth mentioning ;)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/vten.rpy", line 604, in <module>
NameError: name 'arabella_spanking_watched' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "monday.rpyc", line 1885, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 4325, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 1664, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 2510, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 2808, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 1585, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 351, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1790, in script call
File "vten.rpyc", line 604, in script
File "E:\jik3\da\The Headmaster [v0.10 Beta]\TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\jik3\da\The Headmaster [v0.10 Beta]\TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\jik3\da\The Headmaster [v0.10 Beta]\TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Apr 07 02:49:29 2021

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I got and Error after constructing the cafeteria when Patricia and arabella arrive in the office. in the v0.10 beta.
i can just ignore the part of the script where it checks for the variable and the convesation continues.
Not sure if it's a genuine error or my mistakein the order just thought it was worth mentioning ;)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "monday.rpyc", line 1885, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 4325, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 1664, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 2808, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 1585, in script call
File "monday.rpyc", line 351, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1790, in script call
File "vten.rpyc", line 604, in script
File "E:\jik3\da\The Headmaster [v0.10 Beta]\TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\jik3\da\The Headmaster [v0.10 Beta]\TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\jik3\da\The Headmaster [v0.10 Beta]\TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Apr 07 02:49:29 2021
3 quick questions:
1. did you (in .9.2) go on first date with Samantha and watch arabella spanking by patricia
2. in.10 beta, who did you choose to spank in office?
3. which action triggered this error?

I am asking because I did not get this error, and maybe its a misplaced var def that can be easily fixed

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I think the MC should be able to acquire the girls from that Celebrity Archipelago show just like he did the girls in the magazine and spank them too. He commented about how ignorant they were and something about how much their show was negatively impacting students so it would make sense if he could get them into his school and teach them what they are lacking.

Even though two of the girls are in their mid 20s it would still be fitting if the headmaster could put them over his knee and give them remedial education.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think the MC should be able to acquire the girls from that Celebrity Archipelago show just like he did the girls in the magazine and spank them too. He commented about how ignorant they were and something about how much their show was negatively impacting students so it would make sense if he could get them into his school and teach them what they are lacking.

Even though two of the girls are in their mid 20s it would still be fitting if the headmaster could put them over his knee and give them remedial education.
They are super dumb, so it could be that they all flunked out. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Antwit and JHorcoc6

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I think there should be the option to skip the minutia if you are spanking a girl to try to level her up. That is one part of the game that really should be interesting but as it is right now it is just such a chore that I just don't want to do it. I think it would be nice if the option to get all the points in each of the three categories was there for those who want to do that, but to have the possibility to skip that part of the game for those who just want to give a freestyle spanking and don't want to bother with it. Maybe there could be different difficulty settings or something that would allow that.

I used to be a patron for this game but I quit a while ago because it just got so tedious trying to advance the plot through the spankings. I realized that since the part of the game that should have been the most fun had become just a monotonous chore that I couldn't stand and that it was a matter of either meticulously following a walkthrough or painstakingly attempting the same thing over and over again that it just wasn't worth continuing. I switched my support to another game with a similar premise that while nowhere near as advanced as this one didn't make the spankings such a hassle that they weren't worth doing.

I hadn't played this game for a few months so I thought I'd give it another shot. It is certainly better than it was but I just made yet another series of attempts to advance Rachel to the next level and I was strongly reminded of why I stopped playing this earlier. After trying several times and falling short each time I guess I'll just give up on that for now and focus on the other parts of the game. I don't want to burn myself out and get to the point where I am too annoyed to keep playing it again.

I certainly like the overall plots of the game, the variety of characters, the character development, etc. but the particular aspect of making the spankings so tedious just really gets annoying after a while.

Last edited:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I think there should be the option to skip the minutia if you are spanking a girl to try to level her up. That is one part of the game that really should be interesting but as it is right now it is just such a chore that I just don't want to do it. I think it would be nice if the option to get all the points in each of the three categories was there for those who want to do that, but to have the possibility to skip that part of the game for those who just want to give a freestyle spanking and don't want to bother with it. Maybe there could be different difficulty settings or something that would allow that.

I used to be a patron for this game but I quit a while ago because it just got so tedious trying to advance the plot through the spankings. I realized that since the part of the game that should have been the most fun had become just a monotonous chore that I couldn't stand and that it was a matter of either meticulously following a walkthrough or painstakingly attempting the same thing over and over again that it just wasn't worth continuing. I switched my support to another game with a similar premise that while nowhere near as advanced as this one didn't make the spankings such a hassle that they weren't worth doing.

I hadn't played this game for a few months so I thought I'd give it another shot. It is certainly better than it was but I just made yet another series of attempts to advance Rachel to the next level and I was strongly reminded of why I stopped playing this earlier. After trying several times and falling short each time I guess I'll just give up on that for now and focus on the other parts of the game. I don't want to burn myself out and get to the point where I am too annoyed to keep playing it again.
Have you tried the guide? Also, you can cut through the chatter by pressing CTRL key. Even for the previously unseen text, you can use unren.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Have you tried the guide? Also, you can cut through the chatter by pressing CTRL key. Even for the previously unseen text, you can use unren.
... or the option "skip unseen text" in the preferences menu. (NB: It generally does exist in RenPy games, some authors disable it, haven't checked here but would be surprised if it was.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JHorcoc6
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes