Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Changelogs, Version Numbers and more...
Apologies for the long post, but I hope this helps some of you...

Difference Between 0.10 Beta and 0.10.1

The only difference between the two versions are some bug fixes and better compression (so a smaller file size). See full changelog for version 0.10.1 below. Please note that last para includes the differences between 0.10 beta and 0.10.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version Numbering

For everyone wondering about the version numbering:

The first number is a zero, to show the game isn't complete yet. This is followed by a big number and a small number. The "big" number shows a new update, with new content: 0.8.x, 0.9.x, 0.10.x and so on. The "small" number shows an improved version of the same update (so e.g. bugfixes, or a little extra content): 0.x.1, 0.x.2 etc.

Within each update, there, there are 3 releases: a beta release, a main patreon release, and the public release.
  • The beta release (which, like all betas, usually has bugs in it) is for $10+ patreons.
  • The main patreon release is for $5 patreons. This is bugfixed version of the beta, but often has a little extra content. It is released a week after the beta.
  • The public release will have the same number as the main release, but with the word "Public" afterwards. This is to show that there is no new content. However, there may be bugfixes or UI improvements. It is released a month after the main patreon release.
So usually the release cycle numbering will be 0.x.1 Beta, 0.x.2, 0.x.2Public.

However, sometimes (like with version 0.10), the beta was called 0.10 beta and not 0.10.1 beta. In addition, if there are significant bugs, Altos may release 2 version of a release. So the full release cycle might go 0.x.1 Beta, 0.x.2 Beta, 0.x.3, 0.x.3Public. Or 0.x Beta, 0.x.1, 0.x.2, 0.x.2Public. But in general, it's more important to look at whether the release is beta/main/public rather than the actual version number.

Game Queries

Also, a couple of events I am expecting to see, but not able to trigger.
Yes, you can see Liz and Faye sunbathing nude. You need to have started Chapter 2, and have popularity 20+ and horniness 6+. You then need to do this event twice - you will see them nude the second time. See the walkthrough, section WEP04, for more details.

You cannot see the twins punishing Miss Potts or talk to Priti after drama class in the current version.

Is it not possible to buy aloe vera again? I used it once on Rachel... Now the option to apply aloe vera is missing
You should only need to buy the aloe vera once. The aloe vera is unlocked by spying on Rachel's room after you've punished her, and seeing Donna rubbing cream on Rachel's bottom, and Maxine taking a photo for evidence.

I would suggested checking your office computer to see if you have bought it yet (or if you can buy it). If it's not available, try spying on Rachel's room in the evening after a punishment (even if you weren't able to raise her) and see if you can get the scene with Rachel, Donna and Maxine.

Can somebody tell me how I am supposed to get the weekend patrol Event with the waterfight?
You need to have completed the "Miss Chang's formula" event (which involves buying the lab equipment and then watching the science class where the girls run out of the room naked), stealing Priti's social media password and giving it to Mr Wilson. You do not need to complete Priti's photoshoot. You also probably need to see the "Nina meets Faye" event, but that happens automatically. You also need popularity 18+. See the walkthrough, section WEP04, for more details.

Is this the main game or the holiday special?? I didn't see this, and I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS!!!
This is in the main game. It's actually the dream you have at the end of day one, the tutorial day. When you start a new game, choose "play intro", not "skip to day two". This scene happens as part of that introduction/tutorial.

Alternatively, you can use the replay menu to replay the scene. See "The dream" in the "Introduction" section of the event log.

And a thank you...

I just looked at it and the description in Event SPT15 makes no sense... should not April's Team lose to have to play bottomless?
Yes, you're absolutely right. Thanks for pointing this out - I'll sort the next version of the walkthrough. :D

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I for some reason cannot trigger an event where I need to visit classroom hallway on Tuesday afternoon and event where Lucy runs into me in the bathroom . I had the events where she stuck under the bed and so on. And I was sure I got this when played in earlier version.

It seems due to porting save from the older version I almost broke something or whatever as some of the events I had to unlock again and some of the events of later stage are unlocked before those that are earlier.
Its Amy not Lucy, and that event was in chapter 1 or 2 and is not a weekend event.
the one you are after is where Lucy draws you a bath and you get undressed whilst wanting for her to get a clean towel.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.10.1 bug

Debbie Level 2

When you haven`t played free to "pleasure" her enough you have a loop and you can`t leave it.

It is not a bug I read the walkthrough you need the right order when you haven`t it you must try so long you get the right order.

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Its Amy not Lucy, and that event was in chapter 1 or 2 and is not a weekend event.
the one you are after is where Lucy draws you a bath and you get undressed whilst wanting for her to get a clean towel.
According to replay menu I need to show the dick to my maid, and there is only one maid there.
Classroom hallway is also cannot trigger.

I do wonder how to trigger chapter 2. If it requires to complete all other events then I probably locked. Will try to replay from the very in the beginning in the future then.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Read it and then answer !!! You can`t leave the place. He say all time you haven`t reached the goal try again you can`t reach the goal !!! So you are stuck !!!
There is a button that restarts the event, they were saying that it might fix the problem, as it has been known to do so.

Reactions: Haley Smith

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
How do I get pleasure to 4? There is only one butt massage action and it increases pleasure by 1. It isn't repeatable. I can restart the whole punishment but what am I missing?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
How do I get pleasure to 4? There is only one butt massage action and it increases pleasure by 1. It isn't repeatable. I can restart the whole punishment but what am I missing?
It depends on the girl, and depends on many other events. You have to get further with the gym teacher (outside the office) so that she will do more stuff (rub legs, pussy, etc.) Do you have the aloe vera from the gamer girls events?

If you cannot proceed with one particular event in this game, that means you gotta get other events first.

Reactions: TheDevian

User312

Apr 19, 2018
You need to have completed the "Miss Chang's formula" event (which involves buying the lab equipment and then watching the science class where the girls run out of the room naked), stealing Priti's social media password and giving it to Mr Wilson. You do not need to complete Priti's photoshoot. You also probably need to see the "Nina meets Faye" event, but that happens automatically. You also need popularity 18+. See the walkthrough, section WEP04, for more details.
I already have done all "quests" for miss Chang... and I believe I also gave the photos over but probably somewhere in the past part of my savefile was, "corrupted" might be the wrong word but not correctly taken on for a new version, as I have used the same save since near the start of development of the game... (or at least since the last time it said that you need to make a new save...) so now I will therefore not have any way to naturally generate the waterfight?
Ps I have all quests as far as I know maxed out/ done as far as it is possible in this update...

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I do wonder how to trigger chapter 2. If it requires to complete all other events then I probably locked. Will try to replay from the very in the beginning in the future then.
The new chapter is usually after a dream sequence. as far as i know there are only 3 dream sequences: one at the beginning, One after you discover what happened to the old HM and one after you make Rachel your pet I think. The one at the beginning is sort of the introduction or preface, the second one begins chapter 2 and the 3rd one sets up the latest version.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Hi can anyone help me a lot of the scenes seem to turn black like the images aren't loading correctly its mostly the animated ones?

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes