Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
All right now the fanfic.

It's all Donna's fault but she buys it off the Groundskeeper in exchange for cold hard cash.
We convince a rule change (or at least a one time exception) so that we can search the facilities for themselves.
This would be done at the same time as the weekly medical checkup.
A real crack down.
(Ruth might have caused the crack down because she wants the body searches to stop.)
Donna hearing that there's a crack down gets unlucky that the Groundskeeper is passed out in his own vomit.
Instead puts the weed in a gift box and has Alice give it to Nina. Hoping that Alice is to dumb to understand what she is doing.
Priti seeing that Alice gave Nina a box of chocolate brownies ate one of them. And stored the rest in a perfect hiding spot. The teachers lounge.
Where we find the brownies having been eaten by Ms. Ruth.
We catch Priti who confesses stealing them from Nina. We listen to Nina and (for my playthrough at least) we listen and believe her when she says she had nothing to do with it. We punish Priti. Full nude for a week, though we keep the reason a secret. There's a reward for anyone who can guess why Priti is being punished. Alice narcs to get the reward. You catch Donna. You publicly give Alice a choice of a reward. Set Priti free her punishment (thus freeing Alice from her own) or something else that Alice would really want but can't share. Donna is then punished by being fully nude until otherwise stated. Can't trust a lying druggie after all. And has to masturbate to orgasm in front of the class once each class period. (Kill Wilson... please)
Alice's punishment is that she has to eat Donna out to help Donna achieve this. Only thinking of herself and not others. As for Priti you inform everyone that Priti volunteered as bait. That Priti would receive a reward and that Priti was to meet you at your office to receive it.
Ruth being the person that she is has to perform a (hidden punishment) for her actions. Anyone else up for some remote controlled humility? Servicing Ms. Potts. Or becoming a sense of equality by being degraded by Priti. Maybe all three?

Yet again this is a Fanfic idea. If the creator wants to implement this in anyway I hereby give permission to do so. If not implemented in anyway I don't mind as it's just fun.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Does anybody know if there are there any plans to add dripping creampie animations/pics after the sex scenes? Am definitely hoping so!

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Spotted a little typo after punishing the twins at the pool :
View attachment 1167152
"your" body ;)

Also, later, when they turn around the pool, the mole is missing :
View attachment 1167156
They removed the mole!!! Now there's no easy way to tell them apart. Except there is and they forgot that they told you. If only you could punish one with the other. Maybe have Amy be a stand in practice dumby as you teach the twins to properly punish eachother?

Walk Louise out of the room. Make sure that she can hear it. Gag and swap Mary for Amy. Hard spanking and fucking for Amy calling her Mary the entire time. Making Louise think that a Mary was willing to do to prevent her from getting a punishment. Then have Louise suggest and preform her own punishment. Mary's punishment being forced to watch and nude the entire time.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2021
AltosandHerdone

I can't handle to read too much text and I dodge many dialogs. I can't understand why Sally and Amy are willing to get fucked by MC. Could you add to charactecs' logs a descriptions on the particular conditions of the relationship with MC with each girl with a developed arc, please? Without context, it's unfappable.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
AltosandHerdone

I can't handle to read too much text and I dodge many dialogs. I can't understand why Sally and Amy are willing to get fucked by MC. Could you add to charactecs' logs a descriptions on the particular conditions of the relationship with MC with each girl with a developed arc, please? Without context, it's unfappable.
When ingame, press V to enable Self Speech. Helps me.

Reactions: SandboxAccount

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
AltosandHerdone

Just asking to make sure I understand this request correctly:

1) You do not want to read the story.
2) You do want to understand the story.
3) You are looking for somebody to explain the story to you.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes