T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Post recent playthrough thoughts:

After another playthrough I just noticed that the MC mentioned how orifice searches may be necessary if the drugs can't be found. Not sure how I missed that hint but I hope that rule update makes it into the next update.

Also was thinking it would be efficient to be able to search to girls while they are in your office for punishment. Can you imagine how embarrassed the MC would be if a girl came and went all while hiding drugs on them?

(On Android) Still noticing issues with public punishment changing images: some glitchy images (usually Amy?) and wrong image for Rachel sometimes I think...

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Also was thinking it would be efficient to be able to search to girls while they are in your office for punishment. Can you imagine how embarrassed the MC would be if a girl came and went all while hiding drugs on them?
That is true, but from a logic perspective, if they are being called to the office, they should be smart enough to not bring contraband into his office.

...Well, maybe not Alice. XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still, better safe than sorry.

Reactions: Dgunslinger

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I really want Donna to be the druggie and Alice to be the oblivious accomplice. Trying to frame it on Nina with a bit of Priti thrown in for good measure.

I can see it now.
Rule is changed so you can search everywhere. Donna tells Alice to hide a box in Nina's room. Priti finds it and decides to try and protect Nina not knowing it was really Donna setting up Nina. Alice gives it away when she asks if Priti is getting punished for stealing the gift Donna gave Nina. Describing the box the weed was stashed inside.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I really want Donna to be the druggie and Alice to be the oblivious accomplice. Trying to frame it on Nina with a bit of Priti thrown in for good measure.

I can see it now.
Rule is changed so you can search everywhere. Donna tells Alice to hide a box in Nina's room. Priti finds it and decides to try and protect Nina not knowing it was really Donna setting up Nina. Alice gives it away when she asks if Priti is getting punished for stealing the gift Donna gave Nina. Describing the box the weed was stashed inside.
Honestly, I think the odds are higher that it is a member of the staff.

But to add to your idea, can you imagine of Priti got her hands on some pot chocolate?

Reactions: Haley Smith

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021

I can see it now.
Oh what a deviant mind you have Haley Smith
All the better to corrupt you with my dear.... :eek:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Honestly, I think the odds are higher that it is a member of the staff.

But to add to your idea, can you imagine of Priti got her hands on some pot chocolate?
Ooh ooh... can it be Ruth please? or can she at least be framed for it? I would LOVE for her to be punished for being a closeted druggie... especially after she gave such a hard time to the lovely miss Potts!!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ooh ooh... can it be Ruth please? or can she at least be framed for it? I would LOVE for her to be punished for being a closeted druggie... especially after she gave such a hard time to the lovely miss Potts!!
That would be a blast, as in "the lady doth protest too much", though my guess is a be closer to home ...Sam, thought Ms. Potts is also high on the list of suspects for me.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How close do you think? If only there was someone named 'Weed' or "Pot'...WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE!!!! NO WAY!:oops::eek::eek::eek:
It certainly would explain a few things... If only her first and middle names were Marry Jane!

Could also be someone's sister, that would fit some of the clues, like her reaction to some degree. Maybe she was waiting for her to get off... :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Phil5k

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
It certainly would explain a few things... If only her first and middle names were Marry Jane!

Could also be someone's sister, that would fit some of the clues, like her reaction to some degree. Maybe she was waiting for her to get off... :whistle:
Personally - it is the Math teacher - he is doing Medical Weed for his heart condition - and maybe a few students on the side smoke his pole for a toke of the wacky weed.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021

That would be too obvious though...not something I expect.... what about the goundskeeper? he seems to have a clouded past, and he is a drunkard....Or the Dorm warden.... she's got a stick up her butt not letting the ruler of the land beyond the gates of heaven...maybe she's protecting her domain..

OK too much mystery.. I am back to ... OOH PLEASE LET IT BE RUTH! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That would be too obvious though...not something I expect.... what about the goundskeeper? he seems to have a clouded past, and he is a drunkard....Or the Dorm warden.... she's got a stick up her butt not letting the ruler of the land beyond the gates of heaven...maybe she's protecting her domain..

OK too much mystery.. I am back to ... OOH PLEASE LET IT BE RUTH! :ROFLMAO:
Groundskeeper would be the "easy way out" in terms of story but not give you a girl to hold responsible.

Maria Consuela - no, I can't see it, but maybe we should check her domain closely and thoroughly. Any volunteers? :whistle:

Ms Potts I can easily see as a customer to overcome her anxiety, but to pull of a dealing scheme? No way.

But since we are talking about medical purposes and the resident medic has been shown to not be overly strict - plus we do not have any access to her yet - that would be my guess.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Hello guys, sorry if it's already been asked but I have a problem with the Ruth quest. I already talked to her in the teacher's lounge and I also talked to the lake guardian about the old headmaster, but I have no idea of what to do now

In any case the game is very good, my favourite on this site

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Hello guys, sorry if it's already been asked but I have a problem with the Ruth quest. I already talked to her in the teacher's lounge and I also talked to the lake guardian about the old headmaster, but I have no idea of what to do now

In any case the game is very good, my favourite on this site
take a look at the guide
Diziplin 20?
Lake open?
must be missing Another quest before ...

paco.rerse

Jan 4, 2021
just wanted to say that this game is awesome and messed up at the same time, keep up the goood work, can't wait to see more content

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes