Mar 7, 2021
Just asking to make sure I understand this request correctly:

1) You do not want to read the story.
2) You do want to understand the story.
3) You are looking for somebody to explain the story to you.
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Not really, although it would be nice. I just asked the dev to add it to the game. It would make it easier to enjoy the game after a long time not playing it.

And I have problems only with two of the girls.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So the procedure going forward would be: we explain stuff, and you will tell us whether that was too much to read or too basic information? And when you do not like something we should somehow also be able to justify it, like why Sally is happy?

Well, mods will delete my post here, too, if I speak my mind ...

Mar 7, 2021
When ingame, press V to enable Self Speech. Helps me.
I have a problem with it. I can't get it to reproduce the sound in a normal English voice. I have put EVERYTHING of my Windows in English. I mean everything, yet it keeps reproducing it based on Spanish what makes it horrible to hear.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And yet she gets satisfied with simple penetration... If she is having sex with MC because she's a kinky bdsm slut, she should be asking for kinky bdsm stuff and not just a dick in the pussy with NOTHING of kinky bdsm.
He hits her with a riding crop, in some intimate locations, as well as caning her. He put her in a chastity belt for at least a week. And soon, he is going to use her to train others by letting them hit her as well.
I said so because mods delete my posts when I speak my mind. I skip dialogs because most of them are just boring and irrelevant. The problem is that I can't tell when something is worth reading. I could yet enjoy the game with short explanations about girls' relationships with MC.
If those posts are insulting, degrading, or hateful in anyway, then you should not be surprised.

This is why you read it all.
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Not really, although it would be nice. I just asked the dev to add it to the game. It would make it easier to enjoy the game after a long time not playing it.
If you don't want to read it in the game, why would we expect you to read it here either?
I have played games with long, boring, irrelevant narration/dialogue, such as a 20 page life history of the MC and everyone they know. This isn't that. Almost everything here is important to some part of the plot.
I have a problem with it. I can't get it to reproduce the sound in a normal English voice. I have put EVERYTHING of my Windows in English. I mean everything, yet it keeps reproducing it based on Spanish what makes it horrible to hear.
You should be able to change that by changing the voice itself, you may need to install a new one, there are hundreds available.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I said so because mods delete my posts when I speak my mind. I skip dialogs because most of them are just boring and irrelevant. The problem is that I can't tell when something is worth reading. I could yet enjoy the game with short explanations about girls' relationships with MC.
OK, so you skip dialogue because you find them boring and irrelevant. Do you realise that this is subjective?
No-one else knows what you find interesting and relevant?

It seems as if you're essentially saying:
"I can't be bothered to read the stuff you write, but write the important stuff for me somewhere else."
Honestly, this is an odd request.
If you don't read them when/where they're originally presented, why would anyone think you're going to read the same text, somewhere else?

The simple answer, surely, is to not be lazy and just read for yourself, then decide if it was relevant or interesting, or not.
I don't even understand what you have said. I can understand Spanish and French too, since English isn't my first language in one of those I could be able to understand.
You addressed your prior post to the dev.
He's informing you that there was no need to tag the developer & that it should not be done without good reason.
n'adressez pas votre message au developpeur sans une bonne raison.
no dirija su publicacion al desarrollador sin una buena razon.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2021
OK, so you skip dialogue because you find them boring and irrelevant. Do you realise that this is subjective?
No-one else knows what you find interesting and relevant?

It seems as if you're essentially saying:
"I can't be bothered to read the stuff you write, but write the important stuff for me somewhere else."
Honestly, this is an odd request.
If you don't read them when/where they're originally presented, why would anyone think you're going to read the same text, somewhere else?
I couldn't go on watching Naruto, yet I have enjoyed reading the story through its wikia/fandom. I have even enjoyed reading the Twilight's sinopsis in the Wikipedia. I'm willing to read for 10 minutes to understand the story, not for hours.

The simple answer, surely, is to not be lazy and just read for yourself, then decide if it was relevant or interesting, or not.
It's not about lazyness, it's about getting bored. Playing the game is meant to be something I enjoy, not something I endure.

You addressed your prior post to the dev.
He's informing you that there was no need to tag the developer & that it should not be done without good reason.
n'adressez pas votre message au developpeur sans une bonne raison.
no dirija su publicacion al desarrollador sin una buena razon.
Thanks.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's not about lazyness, it's about getting bored. Playing the game is meant to be something I enjoy, not something I endure.
Then the even more obvious answer is, if you don't enjoy this game & find the majority of its content boring, don't play it?
My Father always said: Only boring people get bored. Interesting people will find something interesting.
I'm willing to read for 10 minutes to understand the story, not for hours.
Good luck with that. (y)
There are not many decent games that have just 10 mins of story content.
If that's your attention span cut-off point, you may want to look at games with less story involvement?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
whichone, thought it was apparent seeing the two of you were the major contributors to this private clash of bouncing comments, but, just to make sure you understand this; Mind taking this private already?
Major contributor? I posted twice. That's exactly one more than your contribution. Maybe get off that high horse. :ROFLMAO:
The conversation was over.
You are the reason it is continuing now. :WeSmart:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
He hits her with a riding crop, in some intimate locations, as well as caning her. He put her in a chastity belt for at least a week. And soon, he is going to use her to train others by letting them hit her as well.
I mean I'm talking character profile not events, though there have been more then a few.
Soo... I thought I would make a list of the profile one liners. I made mistakes and that's okay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
listen, I'm here to ask things so:

1) ok, so Priti has 2 options to make her rebellious, but does anybody know if it will make her different in the end, or is just for different scenes?

2) are the developers heartless for asking you to take away the lighter of Nina? (this is mostly a joke, but god it warmed my heart when I let her kept it)

3) there are 'you lose' endings, but are there going to be quest or girl specific endings?

4)is Maria Consuelo (security guard) going to be sexable or at least more interactable?

5) are owners of the school evil in some way that is bad for the girls? (idk, but I suspect it is)

opinions:

- Sally and Ms Chang are great. hope they get more scene together and even fix their relationship.

- Lucy best girl.

- I hope that there is an ending in the future that is legit "they had elite education". that would be hilarious in my eyes, that somehow this actually helped them not only to go back to society but to have a good handle on it.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I mean I'm talking character profile not events, though there have been more then a few.
Soo... I thought I would make a list of the profile one liners. I made mistakes and that's okay.

You left out Faye's developing anal obsession.

Reactions: Haley Smith

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

1) ok, so Priti has 2 options to make her rebellious, but does anybody know if it will make her different in the end, or is just for scenes?

2) are the developers heartless for asking you to take away the lighter of Nina? (this is mostly a joke, but god it warmed my heart when I let her kept it)

3) there are 'you lose' endings, but are there going to be quest or girl specific endings?

4)is Maria Consuelo (security guard) going to be sexable or at least more interactable?

5) are owners of the school evil in some way that is bad for the girls? (idk, but I suspect it is)

opinions:

- Sally and Ms Chang are great. hope they get more scene together and even fix their relationship.

- Lucy best girl.

- I hope that there is an ending in the future that is legit "they had elite education". that would be hilarious in my eyes, that somehow this actually helped them not only to go back to society but to have a good handle on it.
1) Hard to say, I did both.
2) ;p
3) maybe?
4) seems likely.
5) ....hummm, could be....! XD

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018

1) ok, so Priti has 2 options to make her rebellious, but does anybody know if it will make her different in the end, or is just for scenes?

opinions:

- Lucy best girl.

1,3,4,5 = Not yet implemented, possibly not yet determined. 2. Heartless no. Only if you want to be.

• Haha

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
You left out Faye's developing anal obsession.
Did she enjoy it or was her day in misery? I realized just how many of these women are exhibitionists and love humility.
6 confirmed exhibitionist students 2 possibilities. 3 confirmed teachers and 3 possibly. 4 extras with 2 possibly.

• Thinking Face

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021

Just one observation (of many ;) ) Priti is an Indian (commonly Hindu) name, and Amin is an Islamic surname. Its unlikely she is a Catholic.

An Atheist with respect for everyone's beliefs (as long as they don't hurt others) myself, I don't care either way.

just mentioning it, for class participation :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Did she enjoy it or was her day in misery? I realized just how many of these women are exhibitionists and love humility.
6 confirmed exhibitionist students 2 possibilities. 3 confirmed teachers and 3 possibly. 4 extras with 2 possibly.
Well, based on the sex ed. scene, she certainly seemed like she was pretty curious.

Nothing wrong with that, exhibitionism is the main kink that draws me in. :whistle:

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
with a couple of scenes there is how should I say Overlay errors in the image, I'm not sure what causes them but not always, I can look again to see which ones I can find. But since they appear again and again, I think that something is not properly programmed at this point. because the rest of the scene runs through neatly. Definitely with Sally in the shower.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes