Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
not sure what's happening, i downloaded TheHeadmaster-0.10.1-pc.zip and extracted it.
i didn't have a 0.10.1 folder before extracting it so i can't see how it's messed up.
Did you already have the v0.9 version. if so copy the files inrto that one like i explained above.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
not sure what's happening, i downloaded TheHeadmaster-0.10.1-pc.zip and extracted it.
i didn't have a 0.10.1 folder before extracting it so i can't see how it's messed up.
Its not messed up. Its a coding error requesting assets not yet implemted into the game. Any _d3_ file for cass are left overs from a v0.7 update plan.
all the image files are contained in a composite file.
Read my sig then please explain to me what uren is before you start talking nonsense.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Its not messed up. Its a coding error requesting assets not yet implemted into the game. Any _d3_ file for cass are left overs from a v0.7 update plan.

Read my sig then please explain to me what uren is before you start talking nonsense.
do you know how i can fix it so it doesn't do that for me? otherwise i can never private punish Cassandra

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020

My point exactly, you need to extract the images to see them as a separate file using unren. The game does that inside its own exe file.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
do you know how i can fix it so it doesn't do that for me? otherwise i can never private punish Cassandra
As of the current time I could throw a patch together but Cass is going to be finished in the next update (or at least worked on)

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
As of the current time I could throw a patch together but Cass is going to be finished in the next update (or at least worked on)
a patch would be nice if it's something you could throw together pretty quickly because i've maxed out the punishment levels of all the other girls so i'd like to do that with Cassandra before the next update drops for her so i can get straight into the new content.

i'm on day 341 lol so there isn't really anything else for me to do atm.

Reactions: Haley Smith

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
a patch would be nice if it's something you could throw together pretty quickly because i've maxed out the punishment levels of all the other girls so i'd like to do that with Cassandra before the next update drops for her so i can get straight into the new content.

i'm on day 341 lol so there isn't really anything else for me to do atm.
She's already at max for the time being. It would be best to just wait. I'll take a look but no promises, so sorry in advance.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
She's already at max for the time being. It would be best to just wait. I'll take a look but no promises, so sorry in advance.
max is 4 for her right now then? i believe that's what she is for me.
also i should point out when i said "a patch would be nice if it's something you could throw together pretty quickly" i didn't mean i wanted you to do it right now, i just meant if it's something that would take a while then i would just wait instead.

didn't want you to think i was trying to rush you :D

Reactions: Haley Smith

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
there is also another issue i've noticed while playing, when you punish Liz in class there is some sort of ghosting going on with the animation:

there are other images it says are missing for Cassandra too which i'm sure you're aware of such as cass otd_r_d3_v1_5.jpg etc

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
there is also another issue i've noticed while playing, when you punish Liz in class there is some sort of ghosting going on with the animation:

there are other images it says are missing for Cassandra too which i'm sure you're aware of such as cass otd_r_d3_v1_5.jpg etc
cass otd_r_d3_v1_5.jpg Any files that say cass and d3 in the same name should be missing. I figured out a patch but that might cause more errors and issues so... its up to you. Uren your game copy and rename all _d2_ files into _d3 files_

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
cass otd_r_d3_v1_5.jpg Any files that say cass and d3 in the same name should be missing. I figured out a patch but that might cause more errors and issues so... its up to you. Uren your game copy and rename all _d2_ files into _d3 files_
I can say that we have reported that bug, but I have no idea if they figured out the cause. It seems to happen more often in the live event than the replay, but other than that, I can't say, it doesn't happen every time, but a lot.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I can say that we have reported that bug, but I have no idea if they figured out the cause. It seems to happen more often in the live event than the replay, but other than that, I can't say, it doesn't happen every time, but a lot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It really comes down to the hard true on the call with the images missing from the .rpyc image folder. When its a replay of the event the code is scrubbed/contained/sanitized so it doesn't affect the main gameplay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
As for the locked rachel event i'm not sure if that's something i can unlock now as i'm on day 341 and she is always well behaved in class now so i don't think i can send her for private punishment like that and i'm not sure if getting the receptionist to summon her to the office for punishment will let me unlock that as i've done it multiple times and still haven't got that.
You should spend some time in the afternoons searching for contraband. Rachel is very... so make sure you search everyone.

• Haha

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021

yes i have this too
and this

yesterday evening no problems today yes ... Why? no idea Pc only started up a bit surfed and then tested the game

2. Video as rare otherwise
I cannot upload it Too big or wrong file format,
it is only in one camera view, strangely enough, in the other scenes as well Amy in the bathroom and Sally in the bathroom

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for this game!
It's really awesome!
Creators of this game are genius!!!
p.s. i hope we can punish and humiliation that bitch Donna in next uptades :)
Maybe not HM, but Debby do this job better.. bondage her, punish her and make her lick Debby's feet ))

Last edited:
Reactions: naurd

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
I have evolved beyond you mere mortals in that I have three 1/3rds in my brain, instead of the traditional 2 halves... I have the right 3rd, the left third, and the middle part (which I have un-innovatively nicknamed my "head"master) dedicated to my play-through, musings and fantasies about THE HEADMASTER!!

This post made the central third Hyperactive! there is just so much going on in there that it is likely to overload the entire system!!

So to avoid waking up one day with a riding crop in one hand, a paddle in the other, screaming for Mrs.Newman, with an unfamiliar, cowering, legal age teenager bent over my knee, I have to find a creative outlet!!!

What was that? You guys volunteer? OH thank you so much my fellow pervs!!!!

Here Goes:

1. Order of punishment / Level ups: Cassandra (because you know, we gotta rescue her from the cracks #LeaveNoGirl'sBehind), Twins (For Mrs. Potts of course!), Liz (Cuz she is perfect and ripe for submission), Priti, Alice, Faye

2. Story arc focus (staff)
a. Mis Potts
i. Training (including punishment by the twins)
ii. Make her the first sub of the Harem, wracked by guilt and enamored by the pleasure of the headmaster's touch, she
becomes the perfect slave, willing to learn from, and provide pleasure to not just HM, but Ms. Star and Ms. Newman!
b. Ms. Newman
i. Add her apartment!!!! This is where the HM will conduct experiments that are too taboo even for the school owners!
ii. She becomes the de facto 'Mamasan' of the Harem, directing staff and students alike and training them in the art and
science of PHP.
c. Ms. Chang
i. Get her the damn 3 D printer!!
ii. She will become the 'potions' master, and will create and provide thingamajigs to spy on, mind bend and control
unsuspecting students and staff members. maybe she can create body alteration serums too, to (say) let Rachel feel
the burden of bigger boobs, or Alice the freedom of small ones. she may also create temporary Futas out of some girls
to give them an 'ahem' educational experience of the pleasures of a dick!
iii.Too many possibilities here, but she of course joins the harem when the HM mind controls her using her own device /
potion
d. Samantha
i. Paying for the sins of the sibling (who was hired by MyKock to keep the girls compliant through addiction), she
succumbs to the realization that she is a Masochist and joins the harem as the second sub
ii. When the staff is not practicing on the students, they will find a willing participant in Sam, who will be the dummy

3. Other stuff
a. Nudist area: Later turned into a forced nudity area (to prevent shaming)
b. Nurse Kate turned into a fetish coach (you know, to make sure fetishes are explored safely!)
c. Rule for cavity searches
d. Rule for full nude punishment

Phew... Thanks to you guys allowing me to offload some of the more urgent process threads, my "head"master has returned to optimal performance once again! Still a lot to process, but I will return when the blood flow to my 'not-so-little' Headmaster lets up!

Thanks for listening guys.. You are the best!

P.S. these are the musings of an addled, but highly evolved (three thirds architecture) brain... so in case you do not comprehend something, don't feel bad.... and if you have a strong contrarian perspective, just assume you are wrong and accept mine! If you are itching to write a negative response, put those fingers to better use, and go play THE HEADMASTER!
We'll see how it goes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Inkyb and StyleHG

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
I've tried finding the cheats file (via the link on page 1) but am unable to find it - could someone please point me in the right direction for the cheats for the up-to-date game version? Please & thank you.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes