shippodafox8008

Apr 6, 2021
Sorry if this has been addressed or reported already, but I'm noticing that the scene with Lucy getting stuck does not replay when you go to the replay menu. Possible spoiler ahead if you have not progressed her story as far as it goes... When replaying the event "Lucy Needs a Shower" the scene starts as normal but then the event with her missing upstairs and HM investigating never happens. She just cleans for you, then immediately collects her money and goes. Never gets caught under bed, nothing that happens later has a chance to play out. Am I missing something?

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the first I am hearing of it so I will check it out. Please use the spoiler flag tags for content that is a spoiler.

Yep. It appears that the replay is set to the topless maid event. Also there are missing frames from her next set of scenes. Can someone inform the dev this bug needs to be fixed through their means.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.10.1 APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: Haley Smith

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Public version of 0.10.1 is now available on Patreon and itch.io:

It only includes a few bugfixes compared to the Patreon version.

Reactions: Haley Smith

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the first I am hearing of it so I will check it out. Please use the spoiler flag tags for content that is a spoiler.

Yep. It appears that the replay is set to the topless maid event. Also there are missing frames from her next set of scenes. Can someone inform the dev this bug needs to be fixed through their means.
AltosandHerdone can you take a look at this? Haley has verified a problem in the code. Is this fixed in the brand new public release?

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Version 0.10.1Public Now Available

Hey guys,

Version 0.10.1 is now available to everyone. Please note that if you've played the patron-only version then you are up to date. This version is just the scheduled public release with a few minor bug fixes.

The new version adds roughly 40,000 words, 800 image files and almost 100 video files. This update sets up the storyline for the twins and establishes that Claire will be the one assisting you in punishing them instead of Sally (as decided in a poll). Rachel's storyline also advances this update as she continues to experience jealousy towards other women, especially as she watches the headmaster grope and fondle his way around the school under the pretence of searching for drugs. Giving a body search to one particularly busty girl will trigger a new mini storyline for Rachel (and Debbie). There are four new repeatable football events and four new practice match events. There is also quite a bit of extra content for Lucy in this update. Lucy's storyline will split with a choice to forgive her a mistake and treat her kindly, or act dominant and to punish her.

I’ve also added the Halloween and Christmas Specials as unlockable bonuses in the event log.

Potential save game issues: There were two bugs in the beta which caused a crash due to there being missing definitions if you chose certain options earlier in the game. One was if you didn’t spank Lucy after she broke your vase, or if you did spank her you didn’t give her a big tip afterwards. The other is if you didn’t peak on Arabella being punished by her mother when you were on the date with Samantha. Clearly, I didn’t even contemplate that people would choose those options and so never found those bugs until now. Missing definitions are difficult bugs to fix whilst keeping old saves working so I’ve had to make some compromises. So if you spanked Lucy after she broke your vase the game will now automatically assume you gave her a big tip afterwards. If you’ve had the date with Samantha and went to check on Arabella, the game will assume you opened the door to take a look and then stopped Patricia from spanking her (the best option in the long run). Under all other circumstances, your saves will be unaffected.

Android Users: In theory, you should keep your saves when updating the app but I cannot guarantee it. So please always back up your saves! Saves file are located: android/data/altosandherdone.theheadmaster/files/saves. You’ll need to use an android file manager of some kind. If you get an error saying app not installed try deleting your old version first and try again.

Changelog:
  • Four new repeatable sports events
  • Four football practice events
  • New scenes for Lucy
  • Lucy will now clean naked
  • Lucy will offer extra services (currently spanking, dancing and kiss)
  • Double spanking for the twins from HM and Claire
  • Public punishment for the twins
  • Poolside punishment for the twins
  • A spanking scene for Samantha or Arabella
  • Sex scene with Amy in the girls’ locker room
  • Threesome with Rachel and Debbie
  • Body searches for: Emily, Alice, Priti
  • You can unlock the cafeteria (just a placeholder there for now but unlocking it will trigger new scenes)
  • Two new students (Jasmine and Arabella)
  • New lunch lady (Patricia)
  • Halloween Special and Christmas Special added as unlockable bonuses
Downloads:
PC Version:
Mac Version:
Android Version:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Version 0.10.1Public Now Available

Hey guys,

Version 0.10.1 is now available to everyone. Please note that if you've played the patron-only version then you are up to date. This version is just the scheduled public release with a few minor bug fixes.

<....>

Downloads:
PC Version: Mega
Mac Version: Mega
Android Version: Mega

Let the spanking commence.

:cool: Eric Grey

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Headmaster [v0.10.1 Public] [Altos and Herdone] crunched

Original Size PC: 3,64 GB
Original Size Mac: 3,62 GB

Compressed Size PC: 1,52 GB
TheHeadmaster-0.10.1Public-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 1,51 GB
TheHeadmaster-0.10.1Public-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
-

Last edited:

BorisHa

Jan 4, 2021
Sorry, Rookie question.
I previously had the 0.9.2 version of the game. In order to continue the game all I have to do is copy the'saves' folder to the new location?
(Because I did that, and they load, but all the quest lines still say that I have completed everything in this update, although the update notes above mention that several will continue).

Thanks

Last edited:

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Sorry, Rookie question.
I have the 0.9.2 version of the game. In order to continue the game all I have to do is copy the'saves' folder to the new location?
(Because I did that, and they load, but all the quest lines still say that I have completed everything in this update, although the update notes above mention that several will continue).

Thanks
No. You only need to extract and run the game. The save will be loaded from appdata. There is more content but you need to talk to the characters to have the questlines updated.

Reactions: Phil5k

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I am making a visual novel. It has school setting and based on themes like ENF, exhibitionism, CMNF and public humiliation. So I am trying to get some ideas by playing games in the categories mentioned above. So I think the quickest way around is to get a complete save and watch the gallery.

So I have few questions

1. Am I missing much if I just see the gallery?

2. What was the best humiliation scene in your opinion?
1. Yes. Though there is an instant unlock button in the cheat menu.
2. None so far. Though there are a large amount to choose from I feel that it needs more time to really make it a true story of (my personal preferred level of) humiliation. Though Amy's classroom scene Amy gets tickled might be my favorite by proxy.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry, Rookie question.
I previously had the 0.9.2 version of the game. In order to continue the game all I have to do is copy the'saves' folder to the new location?

Thanks
Personally, I like to copy the saves folder over (as well as screen shots and anything else) for each update. I like having the main copy, since I prefer to keep my C drive free of that kind of clutter. Besides, it is always good to have backups.

And if you played the beta, then of course all of your quests are complete. If not, then check the gallery to see what you have not done.

Reactions: rKnight

Who is I

Feb 19, 2018
Hey is there a difference between this update and the one posted here on april the 25th? Both are name 0.10.1 but the one on the site got updated yesterday apparently while I downloaded the latest patch on the 25th.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
What does everybody do on weekend evenings? I find myself skipping them as there does not seem to be anything to do.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes