Rüdiger.W

Feb 26, 2018
Hello guys, one question. I am already in Chapter 2 of the game, but never got the "2nd Football Match" Scene. Now i do not get all the new football scenes (match 3 etc.). Am i just unlucky or is that a bug

Edit: I just found out, i did not complete the Event where Rachel changes in my Room. The problem i have now is, that i always get an error when i try to open the profiles on the top left. So i can not see how many points i have with the girls.
It says "Car_Name not defined" What can i do to fix that?

Last edited:

Rüdiger.W

Feb 26, 2018
kuck mal in den Guide rein, wahlweise hast die neueste variante gezogen?
teilweise musste vorher was anderes gemacht haben
hab an 1 -2 ecken auch gesucht ....
Ja, hab jetzt herausgefunden, was ich amchen muss. Das neue Problem is, dass ich nen Bug bekomme, wenn ich die CharakterInfo aufmachen möchte. Keine Ahnung wie ich das beheben kann. In älteren Spielständen gehts.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
First of all the pun system for Cassandra is further to develop to gaining maximum level.
and second: Rachel has even to level up to maximum before mentioning the other girls.

These are my votes for the next girls:

1. Twins (in addition with some new related actions for Claire and Sally ? Claire´s training is not at its full standard to be ended too early.)

2. Priti and/or Hariette

3. Liz and/or Donna

4. Alice

and not to forget Olivia, Nina and Maxine.:D

Last edited:

Sangera

May 21, 2017
how to find material for ruth
Follow the questline of the headmaster, so opening the lake, meeting the janitor and telling him to clean the path in the woods, and then you find the wallet of the former headmaster with the combination of the safe and the password for the last email in your computer, and with that you can blackmail ruth.

fUJI44A

Jul 4, 2019
Sorry, Rookie question.
I previously had the 0.9.2 version of the game. In order to continue the game all I have to do is copy the'saves' folder to the new location?
(Because I did that, and they load, but all the quest lines still say that I have completed everything in this update, although the update notes above mention that several will continue).

Thanks

hi,

Sorry to ask, but I had HD crash and lost everything, does any one have the saves up to 0.92, please

Kind regards

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Some suggestions for future content: (apologies, this post got hijacked by the fact that I am a huge DnD nerd)

-Making Charlotte and April get along by forced nudity and contact would be nice. You know... start with "Hug it out, girls" evolve to "Kiss and make up." and eventually get to "Apologize and stimulate her clit with your fingers so she knows you mean it, April" and "Accept her apology by licking her arsehole until she cums, Charlotte."

-Ms. Chang said she might run a DnD game for the students at some point in the future. Once she has her 3d printer, I feel it would be easy for her to build and pass around tech to all the players that creates a believable VR experience and stick the girls and HM in a dungeon of her own devising. The headmaster gets his own headset to act as an observer. She probably mumbles some jargon about a proximal neural interface that allows her to stimulate the brain and produce sensory results like visuals, olfactory and audio without needing to open the cranium for a direct connection to the brain, since people are scared of such things. Maxine, who had been the DM before will play a bard in Chang's game, as the role of a rabble-rouser would fit her. After the group either wins the day, or just escapes the deathtraps, (I feel that Chang probably plays old school DnD rife with super-lethal encounters, called Gygaxian DnD) maybe the headmaster could use the tech to help some of the girls with their punishments in the future.

-I know that thus far it feels like the HM is a little thick when it come to DnD, but eventually, I think the headmaster could actually DM a session for the girls. This could happen quickly if Chang decides that she needs to upload a bunch of DnD rules directly into the HM's brain during the VR session, so he stops asking questions about the rules. Or, it could be handled by a slower route of the Headmaster learning the rules over time, if that is preferable.
Once it its plausible that he knows enough to create his own content, I feel that the headmaster might focus on creating a dungeon populated with rust monsters (who destroy metal armors) giant moths (after HM decides they devour fabric) ethereal filchers (monstrous pickpockets that can teleport away after they steal your stuff, or in this case, knickers) and other beasts designed to force the PCs into some ENF situations. The characters are at a disadvantage while they are embarrassed about their nudity, but the players can demonstrate how nonchalant their characters are about nudity by disrobing themselves, removing the disadvantage.
Emily, Faye, Priti and Maxine may be hold-outs for a bit, but it's fairly easy to get Rachel and Lucy naked during the session. The HM will point out that he wrote this scenario with Emily in mind, as he expected that some casual nudity with her friends might put her at ease, so Emily strips off to avoid telling the HM that she is not a nudist. Faye's barbarian gets her loincloth taken by a filcher, but she eventually agrees to strip as the disadvantage keeps having her miss her attacks. Priti agrees to strip after it is pointed out to her that her mother would NEVER approve of her playing games in the nude. Maxine just doesn't feel comfortable being the only girl clothed, and there is a lot of peer pressure to join the others at this point.
Of course, there is also the villain of the scenario, a paladin of knowledge corrupted by magical power he claimed from a god of lust. The riddle that he poses to the girls has but one solution, so the players must all let the headmaster paddle them, and give them all orgasms afterwards to represent his inner struggle with smiting those who do not revere knowledge, and the lust god who must be sated. After the orgasms, the paladin is cured, and the girls all get their gear back. The lust god grants each of them a sexual reward in the form of custom magic items and effects, which the Headmaster gives a prop to each girl to represent.
There is a Buttplug of Power for Iron Balls the barbarian, which gives extra damage on attacks made so long as Faye has the buttplug inserted. The rogue gets an Outfit of Invisibility, usable only while Lucy wears only the small piece of lingerie the headmaster gives her. Priti gets a wand vibrator that empowers spells that her sorceress casts while the device is in use. The paladin gets a magical shield, with the benefit that so long as Emily is completely naked when combat starts, attacks made against her companions are at disadvantage. Rachel gets a collar that grants her character doubled jumping distance and halved falling damage if she is not wearing anything inappropriate for a cat. (Ears, tails, and collars are ok, pants, knickers, and dresses are not.) As far as the bard, she receives a speaking trumpet that enables her to make her voice heard anywhere in her line of sight, and if Maxine removes a piece of clothing, the next words spoken through the trumpet become a magically compelling command.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Some suggestions for future content: (apologies, this post got hijacked by the fact that I am a huge DnD nerd)

-Making Charlotte and April get along by forced nudity and contact would be nice. You know... start with "Hug it out, girls" evolve to "Kiss and make up." and eventually get to "Apologize and stimulate her clit with your fingers so she knows you mean it, April" and "Accept her apology by licking her arsehole until she cums, Charlotte."

-Ms. Chang said she might run a DnD game for the students at some point in the future. Once she has her 3d printer, I feel it would be easy for her to build and pass around tech to all the players that creates a believable VR experience and stick the girls and HM in a dungeon of her own devising. The headmaster gets his own headset to act as an observer. She probably mumbles some jargon about a proximal neural interface that allows her to stimulate the brain and produce sensory results like visuals, olfactory and audio without needing to open the cranium for a direct connection to the brain, since people are scared of such things. Maxine, who had been the DM before will play a bard in Chang's game, as the role of a rabble-rouser would fit her. After the group either wins the day, or just escapes the deathtraps, (I feel that Chang probably plays old school DnD rife with super-lethal encounters, called Gygaxian DnD) maybe the headmaster could use the tech to help some of the girls with their punishments in the future.

-I know that thus far it feels like the HM is a little thick when it come to DnD, but eventually, I think the headmaster could actually DM a session for the girls. This could happen quickly if Chang decides that she needs to upload a bunch of DnD rules directly into the HM's brain during the VR session, so he stops asking questions about the rules. Or, it could be handled by a slower route of the Headmaster learning the rules over time, if that is preferable.
Once it its plausible that he knows enough to create his own content, I feel that the headmaster might focus on creating a dungeon populated with rust monsters (who destroy metal armors) giant moths (after HM decides they devour fabric) ethereal filchers (monstrous pickpockets that can teleport away after they steal your stuff, or in this case, knickers) and other beasts designed to force the PCs into some ENF situations. The characters are at a disadvantage while they are embarrassed about their nudity, but the players can demonstrate how nonchalant their characters are about nudity by disrobing themselves, removing the disadvantage.
Emily, Faye, Priti and Maxine may be hold-outs for a bit, but it's fairly easy to get Rachel and Lucy naked during the session. The HM will point out that he wrote this scenario with Emily in mind, as he expected that some casual nudity with her friends might put her at ease, so Emily strips off to avoid telling the HM that she is not a nudist. Faye's barbarian gets her loincloth taken by a filcher, but she eventually agrees to strip as the disadvantage keeps having her miss her attacks. Priti agrees to strip after it is pointed out to her that her mother would NEVER approve of her playing games in the nude. Maxine just doesn't feel comfortable being the only girl clothed, and there is a lot of peer pressure to join the others at this point.
Of course, there is also the villain of the scenario, a paladin of knowledge corrupted by magical power he claimed from a god of lust. The riddle that he poses to the girls has but one solution, so the players must all let the headmaster paddle them, and give them all orgasms afterwards to represent his inner struggle with smiting those who do not revere knowledge, and the lust god who must be sated. After the orgasms, the paladin is cured, and the girls all get their gear back. The lust god grants each of them a sexual reward in the form of custom magic items and effects, which the Headmaster gives a prop to each girl to represent.
There is a Buttplug of Power for Iron Balls the barbarian, which gives extra damage on attacks made so long as Faye has the buttplug inserted. The rogue gets an Outfit of Invisibility, usable only while Lucy wears only the small piece of lingerie the headmaster gives her. Priti gets a wand vibrator that empowers spells that her sorceress casts while the device is in use. The paladin gets a magical shield, with the benefit that so long as Emily is completely naked when combat starts, attacks made against her companions are at disadvantage. Rachel gets a collar that grants her character doubled jumping distance and halved falling damage if she is not wearing anything inappropriate for a cat. (Ears, tails, and collars are ok, pants, knickers, and dresses are not.) As far as the bard, she receives a speaking trumpet that enables her to make her voice heard anywhere in her line of sight, and if Maxine removes a piece of clothing, the next words spoken through the trumpet become a magically compelling command.
To be fair, you don't need to be a master of the rules to be a good game master. When we used to play Vampire the Masquerade, our 'Storyteller' only had a general understanding of the core rules, but he had me, the "Rules Keeper" to deal with that part, so he could have one of the girls or Ms. Chang help there.

If they did go full VR, then the computer would be the rules keeper, and really, let's be honest here, it would be the GM too, there is no use for a human GM in a computer game. Everything would be programmed in already, not like you can do that on the fly.

Personally, I would prefer he ran the old school style game, with a bit of help... Though with the VR one, he would be able to just play. That said, they already have a similar game, one that Rachel plays (and likely others). So, if we do a video game version, I would assume it would be related to that.

So for me, the ideal would be that Chang runs a game that lasts for a few weeks, and the HM watches, getting ideas as they go, and then with her help, he decides to run one after that. The other idea I have is that he could watch the first week, and then talk to Chang during the week to help influence the next session, making things more and more kinky.

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
If they did go full VR, then the computer would be the rules keeper, and really, let's be honest here, it would be the GM too, there is no use for a human GM in a computer game. Everything would be programmed in already, not like you can do that on the fly.
This is 100% true in the real world, but I figure that Chang's level of tech definitely gets towards Arthur C. Clark approved levels of "magic." Programing a computer to run an adventure might be interesting, but normal people do that. If Chang instead hooked her own brain up to a machine that basically digitized her imagination, and then introduced the girls to the resulting VR world, she could generate a hyper-realistic DnD campaign in real time, with the girls reacting as they see fit with full emersion. The kind of thing that could never happen with current technology becomes child's play when such (fictional) genius is applied to it, and I kind of like the idea of Chang scoffing at questions of the morality of just uploading a bunch of information directly into another person's brain without consent, and the idea that the Headmaster could potentially use such tech to give Faye the equivalent knowledge of a doctorate in an afternoon makes me chuckle as well.

donjam45

Jan 10, 2021
I'm wondering if the choice to embrace being a villain or keep the girls' interest at heart will have greater consequence, especially in connection to the secret sex society funding the school that seem to be total sadists.

For instance, could making the decision to be a villain result in the choice to perform excessive punishment alike to the example with Miss Potts? Thereby pleasing the shady funders but compromising the students success?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm wondering if the choice to embrace being a villain or keep the girls' interest at heart will have greater consequence, especially in connection to the secret sex society funding the school that seem to be total sadists.

For instance, could making the decision to be a villain result in the choice to perform excessive punishment alike to the example with Miss Potts? Thereby pleasing the shady funders but compromising the students success?
Well, I won't compromise the students' success. I will make sure - personally - that every single girl finishes on a high. So to speak.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am not the biggest fan of the twins but I really wanna see them and Claire like really badly. I want Lucy to confess to having some sort of attraction to you when asked on a Saturday at some random point. I wanna see this evil girl you take from moss swallows and I really wanna start corrupting Arabella. I also want more content for Liz and Priti as well as Cass and the prospect of Nina possibly liking Faye intrigues me so I want that story developed.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes