TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
There is a walkthrough that explains everything. If you use the search function you should be able to find it pretty easily.

Edit: Never mind I don't like repeating myself so I put it inside my signature.
Thanks -I’ll give it a try for the Rachel part.
As for the main quest, it still does not give me the option to ask Jimmy. I’ve got the lake open, done the Priti Pictures part for Mr. Wilson and spoken to the rest of the faculty about the old headmaster. I don’t want to have to restart

NEVERMIND - I forgot to read the April 16th journal!

Last edited:

jakad

May 2, 2021
Bonsoir,

je suis dans le vestiaire des filles avec Amy, sous la douche et ça se bloque quand elle dit baise-moi…
As-tu un moyen s'il te plait?

1620588980211.png

Obscureheathen

Jun 13, 2017
For the poll my list would be
1. The Twins
2. Priti
3. Faye
4. Liz
5. Alice
I could go into more detail as to why but im not sure if the dev reads these

loloollo

Apr 20, 2020
I have 2 Questions
where can i find the event log for the halloween event?
and when exactly can i do a body search for debbie to continue Rachels story?

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
As some among may know that I have wanted to join the IRL BDSM community for a very long time. Recently I have found myself a worthy mistress to break my mind and I will not be returning for a while. If ever. I have had fun here over the years and look forward to someday returning after the Headmaster is finished. I will miss you. TheDevian, PHIL5K, and more. I know we were never friends but I enjoyed our time together. I'll leave this account up for forever. But I don't plan on coming back for sometime. I will miss you all but sometimes you have to shut one door to open another. I will be sad that I never reached my goal of equal post to like ratio achievement but I will move on. Have a Great day always and remember the walkthrough is the first thing you should check. Goodnight my friends may we all wake up someday and meet again.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As some among may know that I have wanted to join the IRL BDSM community for a very long time. Recently I have found myself a worthy mistress to break my mind and I will not be returning for a while. If ever. I have had fun here over the years and look forward to someday returning after the Headmaster is finished. I will miss you. TheDevian, PHIL5K, and more. I know we were never friends but I enjoyed our time together. I'll leave this account up for forever. But I don't plan on coming back for sometime. I will miss you all but sometimes you have to shut one door to open another. I will be sad that I never reached my goal of equal post to like ratio achievement but I will move on. Have a Great day always and remember the walkthrough is the first thing you should check. Goodnight my friends may we all wake up someday and meet again.
Best of luck, I hope you enjoy it. Won't be the same without you.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
If you made 46 random posts you would achieve your goal. I don't think any of that was directed at me but good luck.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes