Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Well i can assure you 420 existed long before social media has Lol (internet media ex: FB IG etc.. i don't use any of those sites so forgive if theres a new one the people use the last one i used was MySpace) unless you want to count those shady ass chatrooms on the darkweb way back when as "social media" Lol

As for dates you would be correct i bleieve only the US uses the format as "MM,DD,YYYY" rest of the world uses "DD/MM/YYYY" I personally use both if im writing dates strictly in number format its day first ex (for today) 05/12/2021, however if i'm actually writing the name of the month then i use the other format (May 12th 2021)
Only US civilians use the MM/DD/YYYY format. I personally use a lot of Military lingo because my accent is so thick and needed to learn phonetics to talk on the phone. I use the legalized format dates though if its important. The xx day of MONTH in year of xxxx because it sounds powerful. 9gag is a modern form of 4chan that's much safer and just as anon.
I'm sorry, I probably misexplained (and now I am using a non existent word to do it better). I didn't mean to imply that "420" was a recent thing, only that I only got to know about it recently through social media. Which I would guess is how the majority of non-US citizens get to know about it.
I would say news, school, politics, legalization, church, and doctors are just as common as social media.
I can only say, it certainly wasn't a thing (or rather term) here before pretty recently. And yes, I inhaled unlike Mr. Clinton. Whatever the origins, whenever they might have been, it didn't reach us.
Sets bong down ,I'm legal need for critics, Coughs lets out massive smoke cloud.
I think it would be awesome if, after we have performed cavity searches on pretty much the entire student population looking for pot, we eventually find out that Claire Potts and Maria Consuelo were enjoying a bowl together to take the edge off of a hard week. Alternatively, we could imply that Maria is secretly jealous that the headmaster is giving out spankings and orgasms to staff and students, and have her admit to Claire privately that she would like to experience both herself, but thinks it inappropriate to suggest that to her work superior. The two can find common ground in that they both are driven by a desire to be punished and pleasured by the headmaster, and were using pot to help clear their heads so they could come up with a plan to be naughty enough to warrant spankings, without risking the students well being or doing something they should be fired for.
I think we need to have a nice long hard talk with Maria Consuelo about the responsibilities of keeping the girls safe. Though I feel that some attempted blackmail by the security guard and an unexpected visit from Mr. Willcox would be better. I mean she doesn't know about the cameras in the office. No one does but you. I would love to see her entire life story laid bare and us get a true Chasity slave from it. I think Debbie would love helping her with this punishment. I would love to see Maria become our new training dummy for classroom exercises on the limits and endurance of the female orgasm. A full demonstration one layer at a time to better educate the girls on how to masturbate. Maybe a mandatory masturbation rule to help everyone calm down at night and behave better. Demonstrations would need to be reviewed to make sure how to do it better. (I needed that now I feel better.)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would say news, school, politics, legalization, church, and doctors are just as common as social media.
Outside the US though, maybe Canada, where it refers to something specific, it has no meaning in and of itself. It is only from US contacts that you can get your 420. Just as you would not know about a German 175 (which used to be the criminal code forbidding homosexuality until it was canceled some decades ago) outside of Germany. Because - if you had a 175 - odds are it would be something else entirely. You would not know about the - very common - German expression of 08/15. It refers to something from German history that just wasn't a part of common culture anywhere else. (FYI: it refers to a standard rifle created in 1908 (08) and updated in 1915 (15) important during the First World War, meaning standard, run of the mill, common, usually with negative connotations.) Similarily what caused 420 is unknown to us (unless we read up on Wikipedia or suchlike), we will only get it from Americans referring to it. And odds are if you used it, you wouldn't be understood. Not by news, politics, church, nor doctors.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Numbers could mean some marvelous or cruel depending on nationality or other couses.
911 is for a german born in the 50´s or 60´s a Porsche which is/was a beautiful sports automobile. The same 911 means since 2001 for americans or the most people in the civilized world a cruel act of terrorism. And for christians 119 or 911(in not english reading) is the birthday of Saint Martin who chaired his coat to a beggar.
So numbers are relative as the theory of Einstein. ;)
But I may be a stupid dummy, please could someone explain me the hidden meaning of american 240 or 420. Is it the number of Trump fakenews a day?
911 is also what we call for emergency services here in the states, 119 in Japan, IIRC.

Dialing 411 is for information (or used to, that might not exist any more), but that became slang for information for a while too. "Give me the 4-1-1", 'Tell me what is happening.'

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
110 police and 112 fire/emergency
same
109 in austria
116117 claim a vacination (in time of covid)/medical aid on weekends
DE61 100 400 600 100 400 600 (IBAN) account for world catastrophy donations

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
And for christians 119 or 911(in not english reading)
I love how both of those numbers are actually the police/emergency numbers Lol (911 = NA, 119 = Japan) 999 for the UK if you were wondering Lol

But Also love the gaint off topic talk started by just talking about weed Lol Dam we need an update for this game Lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Okay, who do you most want to do a full cavity search of in front of the whole school?

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Okay, who do you most want to do a full cavity search of in front of the whole school?
A full cavity is a pretty serious search. I mean in front of not just our whole school but before the board of directors and represented trouble students of the other schools. No action is worthy of that level of punishment. They would have to be some sort of exhibitionist. They would also have to volunteer. With all those men and sexually repressed males. KILL WILLSON. I think the answer is clear. Priti but then Liz would immediately step in as tribute because its Liz she couldn't pass it up.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Gotta agree with BadmanBaxter here, Liz and Harriet come to mind first. Unless we found communist propaganda on campus, then my eyes would be on Maxine.

If you were asking about some private cavity probing however ... (for educational purposes, I think that much is understood)

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Poll Winner: Priti

Hey guys,

The poll (to determine the order the new batch of girls will have their punishment systems made) is now closed and it’s time to announce the results. Here's how the votes were distributed:

HM_Poll_Results.png
The order of first place preferences was as follows: Priti, Faye, the Twins, Liz and Alice. After doing some complicated number crunching to determine the winner based on an (instant run-off) system I was able to adjust the votes based on the order of people's preferences and came up with the following final order: Priti, Faye, the Twins, Liz and Alice. Clearly, time well spent.

Out of interest, I did test out some other methods of deciding the winner. If I had used a points system, as suggested by some, with 5 points for a first choice, 4 points for a second choice etc, then interestingly the twins would come out very slightly ahead of Faye to win second place. This seemed to be because people who voted for Priti heavily favoured the twins over Faye with their second-place preferences. However, I think the AV system was fairer as it favoured choices of people who didn’t get their first-place choice.

I know it’s never possible to please everyone but hopefully, this order pleases as many people as possible. Don’t worry if your first place choice didn’t win. Each of these girls will get a similar amount of content in the end. This poll just determined the order that I’ll be making their punishment systems. Alice might have come last here but I know that relatively speaking she’s still a popular character and I’ll still give her and all the other girls the attention they deserve.

I’m happy that Priti won, she’s a great character to write dialogue for and I always have fun with her scenes. Before we move on to Priti’s storyline though I still need to finish off Cassandra’s punishment system and that’s what I’m working on right now. Since I already had a lot of the animations made I’m making quick progress. Hopefully, I’ll be in a position to give a rough estimate of the release date for version 0.11 soon.

Altos

qawsedqw

Jun 7, 2018
Hi All,
I wonder if any one is playing this game in a Linux system?? The .sh script never did work for this game for reasons I do not know. I worked around this issue by successfully using Wine since the first time I played up to current time.
After a recent kernel revision the game will not play at all with either Wine or the .sh....
Is any one able to assist one this please?? BTW. I just started chapter two if that makes a difference.
Fellow Linux user here. For me the .sh has worked just fine, I don't think I've ever had issues with Renpy games. This suggests to me that the problem is with your specific setup. What does it say when you run TheHeadmaster.sh from the terminal?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hi All,
I wonder if any one is playing this game in a Linux system?? The .sh script never did work for this game for reasons I do not know. I worked around this issue by successfully using Wine since the first time I played up to current time.
After a recent kernel revision the game will not play at all with either Wine or the .sh....
Is any one able to assist one this please?? BTW. I just started chapter two if that makes a difference.
Never had an issue. The only issue I have had with Linux games is sometimes the .sh file is not executable (--x permissions) and you have to change the .sh file and another one in a sub directory (takes 5 seconds to do from a GUI). I will say that if you are playing a Ren'PY game, recent updates to the engine requires more video RAM and if your card doesn't have at least 2 GB - you can be hosed. Are you running x64?

TL;DR: If you are not running a potato, and the executable flags are set on the two files (.sh and ./lib/linux-x86_64/<gamename>) you should be good.

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
Hi All,
Have not had a problem, Wine or otherwise.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Never had an issue. The only issue I have had with Linux games is sometimes the .sh file is not executable (--x permissions) and you have to change the .sh file and another one in a sub directory (takes 5 seconds to do from a GUI). I will say that if you are playing a Ren'PY game, recent updates to the engine requires more video RAM and if your card doesn't have at least 2 GB - you can be hosed. Are you running x64?

TL;DR: If you are not running a potato, and the executable flags are set on the two files (.sh and ./lib/linux-x86_64/<gamename>) you should be good.
Hi Mordred,
Thanks for your answer.

Weird. I deleted the old game, downloaded another today and it works from the .sh...

Reactions: mordred93
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes