TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
More toys, all the toys, especially "hidden" stuff like Faye's plug punishment or the preview with Alice and some toys (I think it was Alice?). Rachel should get a tail plug.

More bondage elements like ropes and ties, but also sensory deprivation like blindfolds, and gags and so on.

Uniforms! Already love the Lucy scenes for this. Seeing more uniforms (ex. school play, gym/pool shenanigans, cafeteria with a waitress uniform) would be great. Doubly so if they're lewd versions of standard uniforms.

In general I love taking any regular activity and giving it a lewd bent, so more lewdification of otherwise regular activities would be grand (shirtless soccer classes is a good example)

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I always vote for more exhibitionism, or functionally nude clothing, such as items with the "important parts" removed for whatever reason.

Body paint is also a lot of fun, maybe Liz could get the idea of body painted bikinis, and perhaps related to Ada's photography. This could start off maybe with various swimsuits, and then whatever other designs they can think of, like various cosplay, and she starts to get turned on, and plays with herself during the later photo shoots, even getting recorded.

Eventually it gets to a point where Liz tries doing a painted on uniform and goes to class that way.
I have a love of clit skirts. Skirts that stop at the top of the vagina. Then we just need to dye all of the underwear a color. That would be an evil act for new evil protag after skirt length changes perhaps. When it comes to tits there isn't much beyond piercing them that help. I mean full nude tits okay, just tits meh.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I think toys is the right answer, because when there is only girls class, the desire for a man, grows out of all proportion,
desire of masturbation, phisical contact, kiss, they are 18-19 girls, need boys and sex, pleasure is included in punishment,
so i also expect girls who go out of their way to be punished

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Maybe we could have another little accident in the lab. Not by the science teacher wow she needs more content because I can't remember her name at all. Mrs. Chang but by ...Priti? naw Cassandra. Where they accidently make an air born aphrodisiac. Day of the horny zombies part 1 of 3.

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Maybe we could have another little accident in the lab. Not by the science teacher (wow she needs more content because I can't remember her name at all) but by ...Priti? naw Cassandra. Where they accidently make an air born aphrodisiac. Day of the horny zombies part 1 of 3.
It is Mrs Chang. There was a scene fairly recently where she ends up in your home so I am sure she will have more content soon.

Ravenlock

Nov 18, 2020
Maybe we could have another little accident in the lab. Not by the science teacher wow she needs more content because I can't remember her name at all. Mrs. Chang but by ...Priti? naw Cassandra. Where they accidently make an air born aphrodisiac. Day of the horny zombies part 1 of 3.
When you said 'accident', I was hearing 'omorashi'... which, frankly, I would love as an option. I know it's not everyone's thing, but I love the humiliation and control removal aspects of it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When you said 'accident', I was hearing 'omorashi'... which, frankly, I would love as an option. I know it's not everyone's thing, but I love the humiliation and control removal aspects of it.
Wouldn't make sense to introduce here though.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
You taught me a new word though I have to agree with Cartageno it doesn't really belong here. Though it isn't impossible to implement. Possibly as a way to help motivate better studying by some of our challenged students.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You taught me a new word though I have to agree with Cartageno it doesn't really belong here. Though it isn't impossible to implement. Possibly as a way to help motivate better studying by some of our challenged students.
Gotta admit, I had to look it up, too ;)

Your way of implementing would actually work, I didn't think of that, so I am retracting my prior statement to a certain degree. There's still the meta reason of introducing a major kink without any foreshadowing pretty late in development though, rarely goes down well with the crowd.

Ravenlock

Nov 18, 2020
Gotta admit, I had to look it up, too ;)

Your way of implementing would actually work, I didn't think of that, so I am retracting my prior statement to a certain degree. There's still the meta reason of introducing a major kink without any foreshadowing pretty late in development though, rarely goes down well with the crowd.
Glad to be able to introduce something new to you :) though from your signature, it's likely not your thing. Still, awesome that you're considering it.
And in that regard, I'd say it's possible that the headmaster could have the choice of taking drastic action against some really tough students, as suggested by Haley. This way it becomes a tool to break their resistance. Or maybe he's been challenged by the board to make sure that no students fail.
Either way, it would clearly show that something new and extreme is coming. (not likely to be added, I know, but this was a wishlist post)

Reactions: Haley Smith

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Glad to be able to introduce something new to you :) though from your signature, it's likely not your thing. Still, awesome that you're considering it.
And in that regard, I'd say it's possible that the headmaster could have the choice of taking drastic action against some really tough students, as suggested by Haley. This way it becomes a tool to break their resistance. Or maybe he's been challenged by the board to make sure that no students fail.
Either way, it would clearly show that something new and extreme is coming. (not likely to be added, I know, but this was a wishlist post)
It indeed really wouldn't be my thing. However, judging on how it would fit into the story, there could be merits to it. I would hate it, yes, but that doesn't mean it'd be completely nonsensical (like "I wanna rape all the girls while they're bound and gagged and then whore them out as prostitutes to furries"). After all, humiliation - which would be involved here - is part of the story. There's a difference between what I like in a game and what I consider unsuitable for a game. This would be suitable if introduced as a basic idea from the beginning.

But as I said, from a meta point, introducing such a kink at such a late stage in development would probably not be a wise decision.

Reactions: Haley Smith

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
It indeed really wouldn't be my thing. However, judging on how it would fit into the story, there could be merits to it. I would hate it, yes, but that doesn't mean it'd be completely nonsensical (like "I wanna rape all the girls while they're bound and gagged and then whore them out as prostitutes to furries"). After all, humiliation - which would be involved here - is part of the story. There's a difference between what I like in a game and what I consider unsuitable for a game. This would be suitable if introduced as a basic idea from the beginning.

But as I said, from a meta point, introducing such a kink at such a late stage in development would probably not be a wise decision.
I would have to disagree. The Headmaster is always studying and trying new and innovative practices. Though I personally prefer overstim play, intense edging and vibrator inside of chasity belts for these things it wouldn't be out of place to introduce a new fetish al together. Possibly as a suggestion from another Headmaster, Owner, Funder, or just something that appears in a spam email. Or even Spamazon having a new book. I mean our Headmaster might just be keeping the heavy fire methodology off the table until the time comes. Things getting more serious of punishment as time goes on is already here.

Reactions: Ravenlock

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would have to disagree. The Headmaster is always studying and trying new and innovative practices. Though I personally prefer overstim play, intense edging and vibrator inside of chasity belts for these things it wouldn't be out of place to introduce a new fetish al together. Possibly as a suggestion from another Headmaster, Owner, Funder, or just something that appears in a spam email. Or even Spamazon having a new book. I mean our Headmaster might just be keeping the heavy fire methodology off the table until the time comes. Things getting more serious of punishment as time goes on is already here.
Ah, sorry, I did not express myself properly.

Would it make sense from a story (in game) point of view? Yes, it would. Or at least could. It can be explained without breaking the barriers of what was set up.

Would it make sense from a point of view outside the game, as developers and customers? At this point in time arguably not. Players/supporters, who are "into" fetishes as much as they may "hate" fetishes, may not be into it too much.

It'd be like a harem game suddenly forcing you to pick one love interest, or a late introduction of gay content, or femdom, or whatever else. Not wrong as such, but may not be suitable for the game how it's been so far and its audience.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
To save other people from having to Google it (because like half a dozen posts tip-toed around it), omorashi is a fetish for someone peeing themself, wearing a diaper, or seeing someone pee themself. (This explanation is based off like 5 seconds of Google)

Definitely not my thing, and I suspect including such a fetish would create a outcry from people who dislike it, even if it's optional. Possibly even driving away fans who are otherwise okay with the content that's been included in the game so far.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
To save other people from having to Google it (because like half a dozen posts tip-toed around it), omorashi is a fetish for someone peeing themself, wearing a diaper, or seeing someone pee themself. (This explanation is based off like 5 seconds of Google)

Definitely not my thing, and I suspect including such a fetish would create a outcry from people who dislike it, even if it's optional. Possibly even driving away fans who are otherwise okay with the content that's been included in the game so far.
Meh it also includes not letting them use the bathroom and locking them in the classroom till they are able to complete the test is enough to count. Forcing them to piss themselves and while watersports are a very niche fetish I would think that its not a deal breaker. I mean we locked Amy in a belt for a week and she had to follow this to a degree. This topic is dead though as we are all making very big assumptions that really require an official poll and will (most likely) not be implemented any time soon, if ever.

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Random thought for an addition. Harriet was an entrepreneur before coming to St Louise's and I am sure she misses making money. An enterprising young woman could surely find a role that needs to be filled and turn a tidy profit that way, even if she is effectively held hostage in a boarding school at the time. Unfortunately for her, due to the changes in the law, she has no adult rights, including ownership of businesses.

Enter the Headmaster.

In a new story arc, after you get the Horniness stat to 20 or so, Harriet comes to see our MC in his office about an investment opportunity. She wants to run a business again, but it cannot legally be in her name. She offers a contract to the Headmaster, (She wrote it herself, having studied hundreds of contracts her legal team prepared before coming to the school) which will use his name to purchase certain desirable items from discrete retailers, which she will then sell at the school, (possibly around town, but likely "off camera" if that is the case) and he will get a cut of the profits.

"What kind of goods?" you ask? Well, Harriet has noticed that the girls seem to be thinking of sex with more and more regularity, and many of them seem to be frustrated more than usual. To make matters worse, the local town has no store that sells sex toys for the girls to offer themselves release. Ordering such products online can be terribly expensive and when you do find a deal, quality can be a concern. With a few emails sent via your name to some of her connections, Harriet believes she can order some high quality lewd materials in bulk, and offer every girl at St Louise's all the toys they can fit into any given orifice, while turning a decent profit. Such bulk orders may come with a hefty amount of BDSM leatherwear and latex but she thinks she may even be able to move fetish clothing items to a few girls who want to look sexy without losing money.

After sufficient money is made, Harriet may look into creating a logistics chain to supply goods to buyers who make purchases from an e-store she could set up, but that can come later.

Peeping scenes in each of the girl's rooms that contain generic conversations come up less often, as now the girls have sex toys that they use to take the edge off of their schooling. Ms. Potts begins buying a great variety of BDSM wear to add to her wardrobe, bringing her punishments from the HM for wasting money, but those punishments are made more enjoyable with a new pair of arseless chaps. Priti doesn't want to buy a sex toy at first, so the headmaster buys one for her, after making her sample several while he observes. (He is concerned about her repressed view of sex.) The twins purchase identical dildos, and the only way they can tell them apart is the flavor. (One has a strawberry taste, one has a cherry taste, when they are cleaned) Amy gets a great deal on a St Andrew's Cross and a flogger, all she need now is someone to tie her up and take the flogger to her backside. Debbie loves playing with herstrap-on, but oddly, sometimes she practices giving it head. Liz likes wearing her new cupless babydoll and nothing else, even when around her friends. Donna is appalled at the material, but she does note that the quality is really excellent, and wonders if some big designers might make these outfits on the side, as they are quite stylish.

The other upside to this story arc is that you would get a passive income boost weekly based on how high the horniness stat gets.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Random thought for an addition. Harriet was an entrepreneur before coming to St Louise's and I am sure she misses making money. An enterprising young woman could surely find a role that needs to be filled and turn a tidy profit that way, even if she is effectively held hostage in a boarding school at the time. Unfortunately for her, due to the changes in the law, she has no adult rights, including ownership of businesses.

Enter the Headmaster.

In a new story arc, after you get the Horniness stat to 20 or so, Harriet comes to see our MC in his office about an investment opportunity. She wants to run a business again, but it cannot legally be in her name. She offers a contract to the Headmaster, (She wrote it herself, having studied hundreds of contracts her legal team prepared before coming to the school) which will use his name to purchase certain desirable items from discrete retailers, which she will then sell at the school, (possibly around town, but likely "off camera" if that is the case) and he will get a cut of the profits.

"What kind of goods?" you ask? Well, Harriet has noticed that the girls seem to be thinking of sex with more and more regularity, and many of them seem to be frustrated more than usual. To make matters worse, the local town has no store that sells sex toys for the girls to offer themselves release. Ordering such products online can be terribly expensive and when you do find a deal, quality can be a concern. With a few emails sent via your name to some of her connections, Harriet believes she can order some high quality lewd materials in bulk, and offer every girl at St Louise's all the toys they can fit into any given orifice, while turning a decent profit. Such bulk orders may come with a hefty amount of BDSM leatherwear and latex but she thinks she may even be able to move fetish clothing items to a few girls who want to look sexy without losing money.

After sufficient money is made, Harriet may look into creating a logistics chain to supply goods to buyers who make purchases from an e-store she could set up, but that can come later.

Peeping scenes in each of the girl's rooms that contain generic conversations come up less often, as now the girls have sex toys that they use to take the edge off of their schooling. Ms. Potts begins buying a great variety of BDSM wear to add to her wardrobe, bringing her punishments from the HM for wasting money, but those punishments are made more enjoyable with a new pair of arseless chaps. Priti doesn't want to buy a sex toy at first, so the headmaster buys one for her, after making her sample several while he observes. (He is concerned about her repressed view of sex.) The twins purchase identical dildos, and the only way they can tell them apart is the flavor. (One has a strawberry taste, one has a cherry taste, when they are cleaned) Amy gets a great deal on a St Andrew's Cross and a flogger, all she need now is someone to tie her up and take the flogger to her backside. Debbie loves playing with herstrap-on, but oddly, sometimes she practices giving it head. Liz likes wearing her new cupless babydoll and nothing else, even when around her friends. Donna is appalled at the material, but she does note that the quality is really excellent, and wonders if some big designers might make these outfits on the side, as they are quite stylish.

The other upside to this story arc is that you would get a passive income boost weekly based on how high the horniness stat gets.
Or... Harriet starts doing this on the side and the Headmaster catches her in the act. Something about the constant need for white panties and Harriet's want of a passive income makes me think she already is in control (at least partially) of its supply line. I mean we are here for punishing bad behaviors after all. Also I think Priti already has a small stash of toys because she doesn't know what they are.

Yes to everyone wondering I try to always put Priti's name somewhere into my scenario suggestions. I like Priti just ignore it and call it my inside joke.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes