Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Three people are meeting in prison.

1: So, what are you here for?
2: Smuggling contraband.
3 & 1: Oh, me, too!
2: Drugs. You name it, I could get it. Marijuana, LSD, Extasy, everything.
3: Oh, I did weapons. Assault weapons. Grenades. Mines. Anything to make some problem disappear.
1: White cotton female underwear, no frills.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Or... Harriet starts doing this on the side and the Headmaster catches her in the act. Something about the constant need for white panties and Harriet's want of a passive income makes me think she already is in control (at least partially) of its supply line. I mean we are here for punishing bad behaviors after all. Also I think Priti already has a small stash of toys because she doesn't know what they are.

Yes to everyone wondering I try to always put Priti's name somewhere into my scenario suggestions. I like Priti just ignore it and call it my inside joke.
Well, Priti is already in pretty deep with Harriet, with her chocolate addiction, so there is a good reason for her to be involved. Rachel is also clearly a client of hers, as she let that slip once.
I assume all, if not most of the girls are at the very least in the know, if not clients already, but most would be tough nuts to crack.

The most likely would be Priti, Rachel, and Faye. There are a few other options, we could maybe pressure Debbie into getting involved, maybe bribe her with some more fun with Rachel or another girl. Alice could easily be tricked too, not to mention a few others who could be bribed once we know their secrets.

It really comes down to who would be the most fun to use, personally, I tend to agree with you, Priti seems like the best choice over all.
You left out chocolate. :sneaky:

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018

1: So, what are you here for?
2: Smuggling contraband.
3 & 1: Oh, me, too!
2: Drugs. You name it, I could get it. Marijuana, LSD, Extasy, everything.
3: Oh, I did weapons. Assault weapons. Grenades. Mines. Anything to make some problem disappear.
Wait a second... is there another girl around town whose smuggling things to campus? I mean how else is Donna getting her weed?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I think its finally time. I'll be back in a few going to quickly smash out the fanfic of WEED the crackdown that went where wet dreams are made come from.\

And I hit a wall towards the end so this is what I got for now.

Weed a FanFic
--------------
Friday Morning
The Headmaster opened his eyes slowly a headache pounding in his head. He had been pondering how to deal with the constant searches of the girls. Ruth despite the pressure was getting more and more persistent about needing to stop the body searches. Her reasoning simple there wasn't any contraband being found. I mean if there was even a chocolate bar being smuggled around campus it should have been found. Knowing that he was going to have to hear it again, and have to justify it again he was starting to find a way to finally find the weed. Tired he rolled out of bed and flipped on the radio. "Big news today as a massive prisons shakedown yields surprisingly large amount of sextoys being smuggled into female prisons, more at 9" Laughing as the answer to his problem literally falls into his lap the Headmaster prepares for the morning meeting with gusto.
------------------
Ruth looking like she has a plan to finally get the body searches to stop stands up as you walk into the room. But before she can say anything you cut her off. "We need to stop the body searches as they are getting us nowhere." Ruth stunned into silence sits back down. "But how are we going to find the contraband that has been smuggled onto the campus?" says Sally a perplexed look on her face. Claire cutting in "I'm sure that The Headmaster has a plan." "I do. We are going to do a campus wide shakedown. The girls are going to get their physicals redone today after lunch. They are going to do it fully in the nude." Ruth stands up in rage. "We are not going to force those girls to get nude in front of staff members!" Putting your hand up you cut her off. "They will be monitored by Sally, Claire, Izzy, Kate, Maria, Anna, Trixie and you Ruth. We don't want to miss anything they might be keeping on their person. After the inspections let the girls get dressed and we will have them take a practice exam." "What will you and Wilson be doing?" pipes up Kate. "Me, Wilson and the Groundskeeper (if he's not passed out) will be preforming a through search of the dormitories. We have to be quick, we have to be swift and we have to keep quite. Everyone ready?" Ruth" Aren't we going to take a vote?" "No, we need this resolved now."
----------------------
Amy runs away from the staff lounge door at top speed back to the dorms. "We got trouble girls!, We got trouble! they are planning a shakedown after lunch hide your contraband, hide your contraband!!" Everyone preparing for the new rule change that was going to ruin their day panicked. Priti blitzed over to Harriet's room. "Sell me all your chocolate now! I will pay you back I promise!" Harriet who was probably panicking the hardest as she was trying to dump all of her contraband into the chest she hid inside of the bushes looked at Priti as if she was crazy. "Do you even know what your punishment could be if your caught with that much chocolate? You saw what they did to the twins." Priti "If they find that much chocolate in my possession they might stop looking" I also will get a private punishment with the Headmaster. Why does that make my panties wet? "Also I get to keep the chocolate as I'll play dumb on the amount." Harriet seeing the opportunity to secure her larger stash nods and pulls out 100kilos of chocolate. Priti's eyes popping out of her head. "If this works the way I hope it does you don't have to pay me anything." "And if it doesn't?" "Don't narc on me and you don't have to pay." "Deal"
------------------------
Meanwhile
Donna freaking out. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! One fucking time I got a blunt instead of edibles and it causes us to get groped by the headmaster on the daily now I have to find some way to ditch my edibles and the groundskeeper is passed out in his own vomit. FUCK!!!!" Faye walks in. "Are you doing ok? ""No, I uh have some expensive chocolates that I bought and need to hide. ""Oh then give it to Priti she just bought all the chocolate from Harriet." Thinking quickly Donna grabs the last edible chocolate bar in her stash tossing it to Faye. "I will do your math homework for a week if you can give that to Priti for me and not tell her where it came from." "For a week!" Faye running out of the room so fast that she drops the candy bar on the ground as she crashes into Amy. "I'm so sorry" Amy bending down and handing the bar to Faye "Its okay just give all the chocolate to Priti she is planning on taking the heat for it."
--------------------------
Priti was staring at the massive amount of chocolate on her bed and mouth watering. "Maybe just one bar won't hurt." Faye bursts in chocolate bar in hand. "Here this is really expensive chocolate please have it." Priti not waiting a second clears the wrapper and fits the entire bar into her mouth eating it in one bite. Pocketing the trash. "Thank you."
---------------------------
Everybody rushed to morning classes after the initial panic things were finally starting to calm down. When out of the blue Priti swaying to music that nobody can hear stands up in Mr. Wilson's class strips off her clothes and walks out of the room singing a remix of bad boys bad boys whatcha going to do when the cops come for you. Mr. Wilson having a heart attack and Amy giving him cpr. Its useless as Wilson dies.
--------------------------

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
about the two topics discussed recently...

1. I read omaroshi (?) and I thought Donna. Dunno, ...Imma simple man.

2. Harriet will , eventually get caught by the headmaster and he'll problably cut a deal w/her.*.. it might involve Miss Chang's expensive printer somehow

* = After a lenghty and humiliating punishment, of course.

2.1. I still can't believe she (Harriet) saw her friend (Liz) in distress about not having white panties and SHE DID NOTHING...
If she got chocolate for Priti she could had gotten her panties...
That hottie Bitch!

2.1.1. I can't believe the HM hasn't noticed she wears black underwear at the dorms.

Reactions: Haley Smith

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Development Update

Hi guys,

Just a quick post to let you all know that we are making good progress with the next update. I think we are going to need about another four weeks for the beta version, so my estimate for mid-to-late June looks like it will be roughly accurate. I won’t be setting an exact release date until quite close to the time though.

So far this month I’ve just been working on completing Cassandra’s storyline. As we learned already, Cassandra wants to find a rich husband and so the headmaster offered to teach her the art of seduction in exchange for her good behaviour in class. The headmaster also saw this as an opportunity to train Cassandra to be the perfect hostess for the school, so she can show around visitors and present the school in the best light. Unfortunately, though, Cassandra is far too proud and overconfident to ever accept that she has something to learn from the headmaster. He realises that he must break down the girl's false pride before she will accept her flaws and listen to his advice. The headmaster, therefore, devises a plan to give her a very humiliating public punishment with the help of the other girls, with the hope of teaching her a little humility.

As we have seen already, Cassandra is cruel, vain and self-centred. In fact, the more we get to know the girl the more we will dislike her. I’m sure some people will find this off-putting to begin with, but it will just make it all the more satisfying when she gets the punishment she deserves. Rest assured that Cassandra will receive her comeuppance this update and we will start to see her personality changing as a result. So all I can say is, be patient as the pay-off will be worth it. Cassandra’s storyline gets really in-depth with the psychology. Both in terms of treating her behavioural problems and in terms of teaching her the art of seduction and how to manipulate men. I think people will enjoy it and find it interesting, even if Cassandra is not a character they find particularly attractive.

Although, by necessity, Cassandra will be the main focus of the update she won’t be the only girl getting scenes. Charlotte, Harriet and Lucy will all have new scenes as well. Plus we’ll finally get a continuation of the group medical storyline. I will aim to have a bunch of images previews for $10 and up patrons by the end of this week.

Looking on to version 0.12, we held a poll a couple of weeks ago to determine the order that the new girls will receive their punishment system and it was decided the order will be as follows: Priti, Faye, the Twins, Liz and then Alice. This means version 0.12 will be all about Priti, version 0.13 will be Faye’s storyline and so on. I’ll be holding another important poll next month on major side stories, more details will follow soon.

Altos

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Development Update

Hi guys,

Just a quick post to let you all know that we are making good progress with the next update. I think we are going to need about another four weeks for the beta version, so my estimate for mid-to-late June looks like it will be roughly accurate. I won’t be setting an exact release date until quite close to the time though.

So far this month I’ve just been working on completing Cassandra’s storyline. As we learned already, Cassandra wants to find a rich husband and so the headmaster offered to teach her the art of seduction in exchange for her good behaviour in class. The headmaster also saw this as an opportunity to train Cassandra to be the perfect hostess for the school, so she can show around visitors and present the school in the best light. Unfortunately, though, Cassandra is far too proud and overconfident to ever accept that she has something to learn from the headmaster. He realises that he must break down the girl's false pride before she will accept her flaws and listen to his advice. The headmaster, therefore, devises a plan to give her a very humiliating public punishment with the help of the other girls, with the hope of teaching her a little humility.

As we have seen already, Cassandra is cruel, vain and self-centred. In fact, the more we get to know the girl the more we will dislike her. I’m sure some people will find this off-putting to begin with, but it will just make it all the more satisfying when she gets the punishment she deserves. Rest assured that Cassandra will receive her comeuppance this update and we will start to see her personality changing as a result. So all I can say is, be patient as the pay-off will be worth it. Cassandra’s storyline gets really in-depth with the psychology. Both in terms of treating her behavioural problems and in terms of teaching her the art of seduction and how to manipulate men. I think people will enjoy it and find it interesting, even if Cassandra is not a character they find particularly attractive.

Although, by necessity, Cassandra will be the main focus of the update she won’t be the only girl getting scenes. Charlotte, Harriet and Lucy will all have new scenes as well. Plus we’ll finally get a continuation of the group medical storyline. I will aim to have a bunch of images previews for $10 and up patrons by the end of this week.

Looking on to version 0.12, we held a poll a couple of weeks ago to determine the order that the new girls will receive their punishment system and it was decided the order will be as follows: Priti, Faye, the Twins, Liz and then Alice. This means version 0.12 will be all about Priti, version 0.13 will be Faye’s storyline and so on. I’ll be holding another important poll next month on major side stories, more details will follow soon.

Altos
Oh well, at least there is some good stuff at the end there, and gets my least favorite character out of the way. ...Looking forward to 0.12.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Development Update

Hi guys,

Altos
As always, Thank you for the update about the update :)
I am sad Liz was pushed out, but that males the updates worth the wait!
Now all I need it to take a week long PTO, and send the family on vacation in June:p

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Happy to see some attention on Charlotte, very welcome.

Cassandra isn't super interesting to me, as it seems is the case with others here, however I have a good feeling about the update, with the new workflow / animations. Also, being a "main" character, but having been left on the back burner for a while, once the ball gets rolling I feel like there's a lot of lessons that can be learned from the other characters so I won't be too surprised if Cassandra turns into one of the better characters. Hopefully we get more/new/updated hallway scenes with Debbie too just to fill it out.

Oddly hope we get more items in the update with all the Cassandra progress.

Also: HELL yeah more medical shit. My wishlist is that the nurse goes on vacation and the Headmaster has to take over some examinations: doubt that'll happen but stoked none the less.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also: HELL yeah more medical shit. My wishlist is that the nurse goes on vacation and the Headmaster has to take over some examinations: doubt that'll happen but stoked none the less.
There is one major mistake with this suggestion IMO: the nurse would be gone. I sincerely want to personally make sure (for the good of my pupils) that her knowledge of e. g. anatomy, and basic treatments of stress and similar are up to speed. ;)

As for Charlotte: some added April could always be spicy.

Aug 7, 2016
So 0.11 soon? cuz i dont seen any info about release date

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
Development Update

Hi guys,

Altos
I like Cassandra, as in "she is hilarious", but she is not best girl material by far.

I just hope that the next scenes are as funny as the one when Cassandra is talking with Debbie after the smile recommendation.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I am a fan of Cassandra and at the same time I'm not a fan of Cassandra. From a character building standpoint Cass is great, she's a huge bitch and we are all supposed to dislike her...I remember how everyone threw stones at Debbie at the very beginning of the game. (Even if she had a ton of redeemable features) It turned out that Cass was the villian all along. I'm very interested to see how much of a bitch she can become... (It should be fun and not fun at the same time)

As for Charlotte getting more scenes, that's always welcome since she's often outshined by the amazing cast of this game. I'm also gonna throw this hot take here: Charlotte has low-key one if not the best ass in the game. I'm on team April rn, though, so I'd like some April in my life. Having more Lucy is always welcome and Harriet is slowly turning into a great mid- level foe, so I'm glad to see that story progresssing as well.

The new medical scene sounds nice but I want my sunday morning yoga scene. AND I NEED MORE SAMMY LOVE.

THIS HAS TO BE THE SUMMER OF SAMMY * (OR SAMMY-ER... the name it's a work in progress)
*= Summer depending where you live... ride w/ me okay? I'm just trying to install a narrative here..

Altos give me my sammy-er.

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
I like Cassandra, as in "she is hilarious", but she is not best girl material by far.

I just hope that the next scenes are as funny as the one when Cassandra is talking with Debbie after the smile recommendation.
I am a fan of Cassandra and at the same time I'm not a fan of Cassandra. From a character building standpoint Cass is great, she's a huge bitch and we are all supposed to dislike her...I remember how everyone threw stones at Debbie at the very beginning of the game. (Even if she had a ton of redeemable features) It turned out that Cass was the villian all along. I'm very interested to see how much of a bitch she can become... (It should be fun and not fun at the same time)

As for Charlotte getting more scenes, that's always welcome since she's often outshined by the amazing cast of this game. I'm also gonna throw this hot take here: Charlotte has low-key one if not the best ass in the game. I'm on team April rn, though, so I'd like some April in my life. Having more Lucy is always welcome and Harriet is slowly turning into a great mid- level foe, so I'm glad to see that story progresssing as well.

The new medical scene sounds nice but I want my sunday morning yoga scene. AND I NEED MORE SAMMY LOVE.

THIS HAS TO BE THE SUMMER OF SAMMY * (OR SAMMY-ER... the name it's a work in progress)
*= Summer depending where you live... ride w/ me okay? I'm just trying to install a narrative here..

I think the whole "learning to seduce rich men" is pretty weak plot to be honest. It's a little creepy, and I can't imagine any real person actually buying it. Shame, as most of the other plots in the game, while a little contrived, are generally well thought out.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I think the whole "learning to seduce rich men" is pretty weak plot to be honest. It's a little creepy, and I can't imagine any real person actually buying it. Shame, as most of the other plots in the game, while a little contrived, are generally well thought out.
It happens. Sadly I should know. But I am a very poor man. No money to my name ever poor.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Personally, Cass's only redeeming qualities are her tits, beyond that, my only interest in her would be humiliating the hell out of her. She is the kind of person I would barely even be interested in enough to abuse. At best, she could hope to be used and thrown away.

If it would not look bad on the HM, I would say she is the only one I actually want to see fail (though I can't say I would be too upset if Alice failed either).

--

I suppose I like April a bit better than Charlotte too, though they are pretty close. The best part is how they play off of each other. It will be interesting to see how much her side hustle is involved in the story, and how much April plays in that hobby.

--

More Sam is always welcome. Worst case, there is always September Sammy, or Sammy September. ...Samtember? Eh, best I have at the moment...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Actually, I do buy it. Women using their youth to get into a nice life without work by meeting an older rich guy (or maybe a younger rich guy even) is not as common as it may seem, but it happens. All those nieces the 60 yo millionaires have on their yachts, seamlessly tanning, must come from somewhere.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Glad to see Harriet and Charlotte getting scenes. Like most people I think Charlotte and April are very similar but due to the underdog football or Soccer for others game I like Charlotte slightly more.

Aug 7, 2016
" I think we are going to need about another four weeks for the beta version, so my estimate for mid-to-late June looks like it will be roughly accurate."

From the top of the Development Update you quoted in your post..
O fuck im blind thx xD

Reactions: _13_
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes