SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
It happens. Sadly I should know. But I am a very poor man. No money to my name ever poor.
Actually, I do buy it. Women using their youth to get into a nice life without work by meeting an older rich guy (or maybe a younger rich guy even) is not as common as it may seem, but it happens. All those nieces the 60 yo millionaires have on their yachts, seamlessly tanning, must come from somewhere.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but the way it's approached just doesn't feel like a real situation/conversation to me. I think it's the classic "I will teach you how to be sexy" which in reality is something that would never happen. The Headmaster is already outed as a bit of a creep, but I'm not sure anyone's buying that line even in this universe. Cassandra, for whatever else, seems atleast socially smart enough to tell him to take a hike.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but the way it's approached just doesn't feel like a real situation/conversation to me. I think it's the classic "I will teach you how to be sexy" which in reality is something that would never happen. The Headmaster is already outed as a bit of a creep, but I'm not sure anyone's buying that line even in this universe. Cassandra, for whatever else, seems atleast socially smart enough to tell him to take a hike.
Actually, he didn't say he would teach her to be sexy, but how to seduce a man. It's more about teaching her her place, how to be submissive and compliant. If she wants to marry some rich guy as a trophy wife, she needs to learn to be arm candy. Being 'pretty' is only part of that, it's more about her personality. No one will want her if she is bitch to them ...well there are some people who are into that, but that is not that common, usually those people are into a power trip, especially in public. Like he said, she needs to learn to smile, keep her mouth shut, and do what she is told, something that she is not good at right now.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
The overall situational setup is a bigger push for the approach that was taken. Realism I'm going to point out that there's a game on here that I quit playing after the 5th sex scene in a row without any story context. It could be better just as much as it could be worse.

edited: for grammar. Sorry I need to smoke and slow myself down as I type.

Reactions: TheDevian

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
<--- Altos, I'm gonna nag you until we get our summer of Sammy, AKA, Sammy-er.

Cass's only redeeming qualities are her tits
Maybe it is because I don't like her but I think her tits (and butt) are highly overrated.

though I can't say I would be too upset if Alice failed either
I Put Alice above Cass by a big margin (which is not a lot to say, really. Jasmine has only one scene and I already like her way more than those two) I'm not a huge fan of those human head-sized balloons on her chest, but beyond that, Alice just doesn't click with me... nuthin' wrong with that... you, dear reader can like her all you want. For all her shortcomings tho, you can see Alice being a sweet girl, Cass is just cruel, shallow, and for a lack of a better word, a bitch. I want very badly Cass goes to the extreme and becomes an uber bitch...

If I would had a vote on the poll I would probably have voted for Alice's.* I am interested on how much of a turnaround can the HM pull off. As for Cass' story being "unreal"... I dunno, I can totally buy there are women aiming at marrying then divorce and get half of their husbands' fortune... and I can totally buy Cassandra buying that idea (which is the important part) So far Amy, Rachel and Debbie have had psychological issues, but that's not the case with Cass, she is just that vain and cruel and that on itself sets her apart from the rest.

* = I can understand the placing on that poll. Priti is almost a poll demi-goddess. She's gonna win whatever poll you set up. Faye's story promises a lesbian relationship on the side, the twins are massive, Liz's story, unlike Faye's promises a bunch of dudes entering the premises (and that's a huge turn off for many) and Alice is the weakest of the five.

Samtember?
I like it. I... we as a whole need more Sammy love.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
The overall situational setup is a bigger push for the approach that was taken. Realism I'm going to point out that there's a game on here that I quit playing after the 5th sex scene in a row without any story context. It could be better just as much as it could be worse.

edited: for grammar. Sorry I need to smoke and slow myself down as I type.
Wait what did I Miss? I saw a goodbye and the got a notification of this post! A pleasant surprise!

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Actually, I do buy it. Women using their youth to get into a nice life without work by meeting an older rich guy (or maybe a younger rich guy even) is not as common as it may seem, but it happens. All those nieces the 60 yo millionaires have on their yachts, seamlessly tanning, must come from somewhere.
I would say it is not uncommon although it may not be marriage always... I have seen plenty of it... technology has made it easier to find local geriatric rich guys

(Oh and btw now that Melinda French is available, I call DIBS!!! I missed the chance with Mekenzie Scott.... NOT THIS TIME PEPOLE!!! that shriveled ass is all MINE!)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe it is because I don't like her but I think her tits (and butt) are highly overrated.
I didn't say they were the best or anything, just that it was her best feature. ;p
I Put Alice above Cass by a big margin (which is not a lot to say, really. Jasmine has only one scene and I already like her way more than those two) I'm not a huge fan of those human head-sized balloons on her chest, but beyond that, Alice just doesn't click with me... nuthin' wrong with that... you, dear reader can like her all you want. For all her shortcomings tho, you can see Alice being a sweet girl, Cass is just cruel, shallow, and for a lack of a better word, a bitch. I want very badly Cass goes to the extreme and becomes an uber bitch...
While I am not a huge fan of Alice, she not near as bad as Cass, but I would not lose any sleep if she lost her rights as an citizen and had to be someone's sex slave or whatever, she isn't good for much else. lol
If I would had a vote on the poll I would probably have voted for Alice's.* I am interested on how much of a turnaround can the HM pull off. As for Cass' story being "unreal"... I dunno, I can totally buy there are women aiming at marrying then divorce and get half of their husbands' fortune... and I can totally buy Cassandra buying that idea (which is the important part) So far Amy, Rachel and Debbie have had psychological issues, but that's not the case with Cass, she is just that vain and cruel and that on itself sets her apart from the rest.
I know for a fact there are women like that, I have met a number of them when I was around their age. Honestly, that might be part of why it doesn't interest me, been there, done that, wasn't fun.
* = I can understand the placing on that poll. Priti is almost a poll demi-goddess. She's gonna win whatever poll you set up. Faye's story promises a lesbian relationship on the side, the twins are massive, Liz's story, unlike Faye's promises a bunch of dudes entering the premises (and that's a huge turn off for many) and Alice is the weakest of the five.
Priti is just too cute.
Faye will be fun with the butt stuff plot as well.
Liz's story has guys not entering the place, but being on the other side of the fence watching, IIRC... It is not as if they will be allowed to touch her.
While I like almost everything about the twins, the whole plot/dynamic with them and Claire is not really doing it for me, even if some of the scenes are sexy, it just feels wrong.
I like it. I... we as a whole need more Sammy love.
:love:

Reactions: T_Abraxas

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Wait what did I Miss? I saw a goodbye and the got a notification of this post! A pleasant surprise!
Got catfished, had Identity stolen, ostrichized by my community as someone broke that websites rules, ripped off and left that community. Now I'm back to trolling my usual hunting grounds as a full time introvert and that I've been back for a while now.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Got catfished, had Identity stolen, ostrichized by my community as someone broke that websites rules, ripped off and left that community. Now I'm back to trolling my usual hunting grounds as a full time introvert and that I've been back for a while now.
Their loss, our gain!

unfortunately, there are just horrible people out there who commit these crimes of opportunity with impunity, without caring about the consequences their actions have on others. but you stay true to yourself, and a worthy opportunity will present itself sooner than you think (Wow! I could make a career out of writings the inserts for fortune cookies!!)

Even though you have been back fo some time, re-welcome!

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Version 0.11 Image Previews
(Part 1)

Hey guys,

Here’s the first batch of previews for the upcoming version 0.11. I’ve been focused on getting Cassandra’s part of the update out of the way first so all these previews are from her storyline. The big centrepiece scene for the update will be a satisfying resolution to Cassandra’s bullying of Faye in the sports centre, with a public punishment for Cassandra aided by a large group of other students.

HM_v11 previews_03.jpg

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't know what the fuck Debbie is doing but I like it.

I wonder when we will get more DND.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Can we please get the twins or at least one of them into non regulation underwear before they have the competition with each other or please have the loser pay a penalty? I mean loser has to eat Debbie or blow the Headmaster isn't to large a stretch. Or loser has to never wear underwear again and it's a tie so both of them are free the burden of worry.

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Version 0.11 Image Previews
(Part 1)

Hey guys,

Here’s the first batch of previews for the upcoming version 0.11. I’ve been focused on getting Cassandra’s part of the update out of the way first so all these previews are from her storyline. The big centrepiece scene for the update will be a satisfying resolution to Cassandra’s bullying of Faye in the sports centre, with a public punishment for Cassandra aided by a large group of other students.

View attachment 1222869

That last one, lol.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: StyleHG
Apr 24, 2018
I have to agree that watersport humiliation would be awesome in this game, but I feel like that's the minority opinion. Honestly I just want more of everything -- this game is the best.
Same. I would absolutely love some content like this in the game. Knowing Altos&Herdone, I have complete faith they could make some awesome scenes/scenarios with this.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Same. I would absolutely love some content like this in the game. Knowing Altos&Herdone, I have complete faith they could make some awesome scenes/scenarios with this.
If you want to say that name and ask for a change in the same sentence please consider supporting them as they deserve it for their continued efforts to provide the game freely after official release. And through our champion who pays out the nose so that he may release it here freely without fear. Check out his walk through in my tag below.

Apr 24, 2018
If you want to say that name and ask for a change in the same sentence please consider supporting them as they deserve it for their continued efforts to provide the game freely after official release. And through our champion who pays out the nose so that he may release it here freely without fear. Check out his walk through in my tag below.
Currently, I am a broke college student who has zero disposable income. I will continue supporting the game in the ways I can. That being said, I am not demanding that the developers introduce anything or asking for a change in any way. I am simply stating what I personally would like. This idea that in order to voice your opinions or say anything about the game, much less even mention the developer's name on a forum thread specifically about the game you must be financially contributing to it is frankly, ridiculous. It's not like I even specifically tagged the developer. This entire thread is filled with people offering their constructive criticism of the game and communicating what they would like to see in the game. In many cases, this isn't even because they are actively trying to advocate for it being in the game as much as just making conversation with others who also enjoy discussing the game. This game is already excellent and I am grateful to the developer for releasing it for free, as well as those who are able to support the game financially. I have been playing it since it first released and I have complete faith in the developer's ability to create awesome scenarios. They have been able to make scenes I didn't even know I wanted until I saw them. While I think it is laudable to advocate for this game as you have, that does not give you the right to tell me what I can and cannot do. I completely agree with you that the developer does deserve support for continuing to release such a great game. That is why I do what I can currently to support the game. Unfortunately, the ways I can do this currently are limited. Hopefully, in the future, I will be able to contribute to the development financially. However, for now, I will continue to discuss the game, voice my opinions, show support and offer feedback on the game in this thread. As one does.

I don't want to get the thread off-track, so this is the last I will say on this matter. I hope we can get back to talking about more important things, like how there is a very real possibility that Debbie will have to punish Cassandra at some point in the future, how Samantha's pubes fit her character perfectly, and why it is essential that we are able to give Lucy headpats.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Currently, I am a broke college student who has zero disposable income. I will continue supporting the game in the ways I can. That being said, I am not demanding that the developers introduce anything or asking for a change in any way. I am simply stating what I personally would like. This idea that in order to voice your opinions or say anything about the game, much less even mention the developer's name on a forum thread specifically about the game you must be financially contributing to it is frankly, ridiculous. It's not like I even specifically tagged the developer. This entire thread is filled with people offering their constructive criticism of the game and communicating what they would like to see in the game. In many cases, this isn't even because they are actively trying to advocate for it being in the game as much as just making conversation with others who also enjoy discussing the game. This game is already excellent and I am grateful to the developer for releasing it for free, as well as those who are able to support the game financially. I have been playing it since it first released and I have complete faith in the developer's ability to create awesome scenarios. They have been able to make scenes I didn't even know I wanted until I saw them. While I think it is laudable to advocate for this game as you have, that does not give you the right to tell me what I can and cannot do. I completely agree with you that the developer does deserve support for continuing to release such a great game. That is why I do what I can currently to support the game. Unfortunately, the ways I can do this currently are limited. Hopefully, in the future, I will be able to contribute to the development financially. However, for now, I will continue to discuss the game, voice my opinions, show support and offer feedback on the game in this thread. As one does.

I don't want to get the thread off-track, so this is the last I will say on this matter. I hope we can get back to talking about more important things, like how there is a very real possibility that Debbie will have to punish Cassandra at some point in the future, how Samantha's pubes fit her character perfectly, and why it is essential that we are able to give Lucy headpats.
I only asked you to consider and I realize that supporting and I realize I was rather rude about it. Thank you for everything you have done for this game.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes