Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I wonder if anyone could help me out, i've finished the current version except for 2 scenes that are locked, the follow up scenes for the twins after practical joke..the hint says to patrol on tuesday afternoon..i've been roaming forever in the hallway but i can't seem to unlocked it..is there some catch i don't know off?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow!!!!

Cassie is wearing some nice threads in those last two images.
Yeah, it is a nice shade of red, matches her bottom in that 2nd one. :whistle:
I wonder if anyone could help me out, i've finished the current version except for 2 scenes that are locked, the follow up scenes for the twins after practical joke..the hint says to patrol on tuesday afternoon..i've been roaming forever in the hallway but i can't seem to unlocked it..is there some catch i don't know off?
There is the Heels and a Handbag one, where I think you patrol on a Friday Morning, not sure about a Tuesday afternoon one, but the hints go away after you unlock them, so it is hard to say.

Reactions: rKnight and Banish

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for helping out, i've been patrolling every day at everytime to no avail, sadly :(
Well, then other than uploading your save so someone can take a lot, I have no idea off the top of my head.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
As you speak of the hallway, did you use the patrol button to go on a patrol?

1623574174181.png

Reactions: Phil5k and Banish

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
yes, i did. well, i think i might have to live through not seeing those scenes, as i am not gonna bother more than that with it lol.
Thanks, guys, nonetheless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yes, i did. well, i think i might have to live through not seeing those scenes, as i am not gonna bother more than that with it lol.
Well, like I said, you can try uploading your save, one of us might be able to figure it out. Though it is my bed time, so I won't have time for a while myself now.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
If it's only for seeing this scene, you can press that big bad red button in the replay gallery that is never meant to be pressed ;). There you find also some other gadgets by the way.

Reactions: Banish
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes