Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There were two guys with that same hairstyle at my school as well, back in the day. However, while they may have been 19, none of them was a teacher.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Uch, it's a game where we can spank high school girls and will fuck probably all of them, not like this is possible, so why not have a bald 19-year-old teacher.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
The bald part is believable, but considering everything, he looks far older even if you give him a long, curly and beautiful hair. At least IMO, but maybe I'm wrong and he would look 19 in that case... I would consider talking to Miss Chang and suggesting some experimental shampoo to be sure about it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The bald part is believable, but considering everything, he looks far older even if you give him a long, curly and beautiful hair. At least IMO, but maybe I'm wrong and he would look 19 in that case... I would consider talking to Miss Chang and suggesting some experimental shampoo to be sure about it.
With Ms Chang's expertise I am pretty certain it would work well and he will grow nice hair. The question of "where would he grow hair" remains however. My guess is he'd go full gorilla except for the top of the head.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Development Update - Version 11

Hey guys,

Version 0.11 is approaching completion and I think I'm ready to set a release date. Cassandra's content took a little longer than I hoped but it's nearly done and we should have that finished by the end of this coming week. However, I want to include some other bits to make it a more rounded update and I think two weeks should be just enough time for the extra scenes I had in mind. This means, the beta version should be ready around three weeks from now and I'm setting a release date of July 3rd for the beta. With the main release on July 10th.

Now, when we last left off with Cassandra she was still at level 2 and we were still in chapter 1. I want to make it clear though that there will be no need to start a new save. You will be able to pick up her story again in chapter 2 and you won't miss anything. If you were to restart from the beginning, you would only find that I've put a block on progressing Cassandra past level 3 until you are in Chapter 2. I did this by tweaking her punishment system so that, until you've discovered her weakness and figured out how to exploit it, she won't receive any points of humiliation for being photographed. I felt like this made sense as Cassandra was happy to have her picture taken for the school's wealthy owners. The headmaster will therefore need to figure out a way to make the photographs more embarrassing.

Once this update is finished this will be the last major placeholder from Chapter 1 finally complete. Judging from Priti's convincing win in our last poll, I know people are keen for me to press ahead with her storyline and punishment system, so that's exactly what I'll be doing. Priti is a great character to write scenes for, so I'm very much looking forward to that as well.

Altos

Mister Tickle

Sep 13, 2020
Sorry if this might have asked before but I could not find the answer. How can I get another option for the twins at the pool? I now I can replay the scene in the menue but doing it would not take me to the punishment in the office afterwards (as the replay ends before and brings me back to my point). I choose to spank both the first time they jumped in the pool. No I would like seeing them doing it again. Any tips?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Phil5k, from the update posted, this upcoming release will finish the events of chapter 1. I have been waiting to do a restart until AltosandHerdone had finished chapter 1 so I have been skipping updates lately. I hope this is true since I would like to get back to the game from the start.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Tnx !! Great work you did and a good idea for an addition mod to our game. I planed to begin the same translation myselves but gave it up because the laziness of the hundreds of lines to write ;)
So now its a good reason to play the game through from start in my own language. (and shorten time awaiting the new update)

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Tnx !! Great work you did and a good idea for an addition mod to our game. I planed to begin the same translation myselves but gave it up because the laziness of the hundreds of lines to write ;)
So now its a good reason to play the game through from start in my own language. (and shorten time awaiting the new update)
Moin Antwit,
I am not the translator of the game, the translator is frankieboy06.
The translation is still getting updates and is not perfect yet. Please contact frankieboy06.

Greetings from Germany

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I am just wondering if there's any difference between the beta version I am playing and your versions can someone please send me a new link as I have to sort out how to support the official release as I finally have a means of doing so.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I am just wondering if there's any difference between the beta version I am playing and your versions can someone please send me a new link as I have to sort out how to support the official release as I finally have a means of doing so.
There is a changelog in first post of this thread. The download link there is also for the current release (not the beta). The is no new content though compared to the beta.

If you want to support it you can do so over on

If you are confused about which version you currently have then please post your folder name/archive name and maybe where you have downloaded it. The title screen also tells you if it is a beta version.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes