Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, it is a school, the girls learn, and our stated aim is to turn all of them into valuable members of society with an applicable skillset. So those not a master yet just need a bit of training. Since I have experience as a tutor helping young people get their final degrees, I may help in training if the compensation is satisfactory. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hallo so bal ich ins büro gehen will um an den pc zu geht das spiel ins haupmenü. Ist das normal?
(a) Please use some translation tool, this forum is English only.

(b) Yes. It is a mistake in the German translation with the names of the days. Somebody posted a fix, cannot find it.

(a) Bitte übersetze Deine Fragen mit einem Übersetzungstool, zum Beispiel Google Translate, dieses Forum erlaubt nur englischsprachige Posts (anderssprachige Originale wie hier sind erlaubt)

(b) Ja, das ist ein Fehler bei der Abfrage der Wochentage in der deutschen Übersetzung. Irgendwo wurde ein Patch veröffentlicht, der das behebt, ich finde ihn aber auf die Schnelle nicht.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Hallo so bal ich ins büro gehen will um an den pc zu geht das spiel ins haupmenü. Ist das normal?
No
here are 2 bug fixes : 1. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1289975_The_Headmaster_0.10.1_deutsch.zip
2. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1290491_Headmaster_fixedfiles_german.zip

download first file 1. unzip and copy in your headmaster/game folder ( overwrite the old files)
then
download 2. open and copy the datas in same game folder ( overwrite the old files)
start game new and jump to next daytime

find the german translation thread here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
any feisty content yet or shud i wait it out first before it gets really interesting ?
There is. However, if you're only looking to get it without engaging in the game and its story, this will be disappointing to you. It will take its time, once it gets rolling you still don't get another sexy thing every other scene, pure skipping isn't possible since this is a sandbox.

Last edited:

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
There is. However, if you're only looking to get it without engaging in the game and its story, this will be disappointing to you. It will take it's time, once it gets rolling you still don't get another sexy thing every other scene, pure skipping isn't possible since this is a sandbox.
From what i observed in changelog it seems only a few characters have some actions. Others seem to just be strips and spankings etc... i mean. To work so hard for tease is abit of a turn off...or are u suggesting that theres more action that meets the eyes ? Should i put this off for abit for further developement first ?
At this stage is it possible to fully corrupt the school yet ? Or isit a day that will come in 2 years time ?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
From what i observed in changelog it seems only a few characters have some actions. Others seem to just be strips and spankings etc... i mean. To work so hard for tease is abit of a turn off...or are u suggesting that theres more action that meets the eyes ? Should i put this off for abit for further developement first ?
At this stage is it possible to fully corrupt the school yet ? Or isit a day that will come in 2 years time ?
Some people crave the destination, some relish the journey. Its a choice that only you can make for yourself.

Also, the notion of 'hard work for naught' is interesting, when the devs put years of effort that we get to enjoy for FREE here.

The game is awesome, with tons of erotic content, including fully animated sex scenes. it has been repeatedly mentioned in the 535 pages and over 150 near perfect reviews that this is NOT a fuckfest game. It does what it does really really well. And what it does is give you meaningful arousal that you earn (or cheat) your way to.

Again, download it, play it, and decide for yourself. Do not expect people to answer a personal choice question like "Should i put this off for abit for further developement first ?"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As a fan of things like exhibitionism, public nudity, discipline, and so on, personally, I prefer these things to the actual sex scenes. Don't get me wrong, those can be fun too, but they are not what draws me here, I can see that almost anywhere, not that big of a deal to me.

While there is sex with several characters now, those are not the scenes that I replay over and over. No offense to the people who enjoy them, but the vanilla sex scenes we have are just a little too basic for me, if there isn't something kinky going on, I an not all that interested. On the other hand, that is one of the beauties of this game, there is a little something for almost everyone, and that list of things keeps expanding.

As they say, things are really starting to heat up nicely.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Development update: unfortunately there's going to be a small delay in the release. I'm sure some will be disappointed, but I think most will be happy to give Altos the time he needs to develop another high-quality release. Perfection can't be rushed...

Development Update

Hey guys,

My estimated release date for the Beta was this coming Saturday 3rd. However, I've made the difficult decision to push it back a little to the following Friday 9th July, which means the main release will be a week later on the 16th. My sincere apologies to anyone who was hoping to play this weekend.

I hit a small snag a week or so ago where I unexpectedly had to remake a bunch of animations for Cassandra's punishment system, which put us about four days behind schedule. I've been pushing myself hard to catch up and still get the update out when I initially estimated. However, despite my best efforts, I still need a little bit more time. The update is nearly done, so this should definitely be the only delay. It just needs a few extra scenes plus a little polish here and there. It would be a shame to rush it out unfinished though.

Along with Cassandra's punishment system now going up to level five, I've also added a new "extra service" for Lucy that I know everyone is going to enjoy. There are a couple of other scenes I want to add next week as well, however, I’m not going to promise anything at this late stage. We'll have to wait and see what I have time for.

Altos

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The sex scene with Mrs Potts where you are meant to abuse her because of what she did to the twin is one I always think about because of the roleplqy. I don't m8nd the vanilla stuff but I also like some fetishes in the game. I love Amy due to her masochism and would like future sex scenes with her to feature more on masochism while I fuck her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Development update: unfortunately there's going to be a small delay in the release. I'm sure some will be disappointed, but I think most will be happy to give Altos the time he needs to develop another high-quality release. Perfection can't be rushed...

Development Update

Hey guys,

My estimated release date for the Beta was this coming Saturday 3rd. However, I've made the difficult decision to push it back a little to the following Friday 9th July, which means the main release will be a week later on the 16th. My sincere apologies to anyone who was hoping to play this weekend.

I hit a small snag a week or so ago where I unexpectedly had to remake a bunch of animations for Cassandra's punishment system, which put us about four days behind schedule. I've been pushing myself hard to catch up and still get the update out when I initially estimated. However, despite my best efforts, I still need a little bit more time. The update is nearly done, so this should definitely be the only delay. It just needs a few extra scenes plus a little polish here and there. It would be a shame to rush it out unfinished though.

Along with Cassandra's punishment system now going up to level five, I've also added a new "extra service" for Lucy that I know everyone is going to enjoy. There are a couple of other scenes I want to add next week as well, however, I’m not going to promise anything at this late stage. We'll have to wait and see what I have time for.

Altos
I am glad they are taking the extra time and hope they are not pushing themselves. Shit happens, and sometimes things need to be delayed.
To paraphrase a saying... 'A delayed update may eventually be good, but a rushed one is forever bad (At least until it gets patched out and the goldfish forget about it).' :sneaky:

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Some people crave the destination, some relish the journey. Its a choice that only you can make for yourself.

Also, the notion of 'hard work for naught' is interesting, when the devs put years of effort that we get to enjoy for FREE here.

The game is awesome, with tons of erotic content, including fully animated sex scenes. it has been repeatedly mentioned in the 535 pages and over 150 near perfect reviews that this is NOT a fuckfest game. It does what it does really really well. And what it does is give you meaningful arousal that you earn (or cheat) your way to.

Again, download it, play it, and decide for yourself. Do not expect people to answer a personal choice question like "Should i put this off for abit for further developement first ?"
Thanks for the clarification. I will dl and look into this :) read the walkthroughs and it seems this game is very. VERY in depth and detailed in many aspects.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021

Development Update

Hey guys,

Altos
OH THE HUMANITY!!!! HOW DARE THEY???.... THE BACKSTABBING, UPDATE DELAYING, BONER KILLING NINCOMPOOPS!!!! THE TEMERITY OF DELAYING MY SELF MOLESTATION BY A WEEK!! WHAT DO THEY THINK OF THEMSELVES????

These thoughts never even crossed my mind... It's OK, we all understand that quality takes time and that feces do occur randomly. I will patiently await the next update. Its not like I just spent thousands of dollars in soundproofing my room so that no one could hear the pain and pleasured laced moans of the SLAG students. Keep at the good work! :ROFLMAO:

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
First play. Cannot touch girls in start - standart corruption opening. You're playing male that cannot touch girls. Spent 3 hours to drop ruth thomas out from the plot so i have private punishments sessions. Hahaha, not gonna happen. Even after blackmail bitch still resisting you. You can touch girls, but cannot do it without staff woman watching. Never had such humilating game D: Getting back to female protag tag :C

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes