Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
First play. Cannot touch girls in start - standart corruption opening. You're playing male that cannot touch girls. Spent 3 hours to drop ruth thomas out from the plot so i have private punishments sessions. Hahaha, not gonna happen. Even after blackmail bitch still resisting you. You can touch girls, but cannot do it without staff woman watching. Never had such humilating game D: Getting back to female protag tag :C
My young Padawan, and Dear Buddy esxay really much too impatient, you are !!!!:rolleyes:
First you have to earn the right to do things to the girls in this game by changing the school rules. :eek:
Ok- this will take some hours of time. :whistle::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::oops:
Play the game through, enjoy some entertaining hours to find the right way to earn the other teachers trust to get more than 6 influence points, raise discipline up over 40, don´t drop the notes lower than 30, which allow to change the rules and you may lay your fingers on the girls in some ways. :oops::giggle:
(Or use cheating menu to fake all the needed to put your filthy hands on female teachers and some of the girls at once by playing only the replays, to shorten all up, if you are really too lazy to play and earn the whole competencies to do all you want.):D:D:D
A Hint: read the walkthrough and it´s not so difficult:sneaky: to do ... and after all this is only a game.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::giggle:

Last edited:

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
My young Padawan, and Dear Buddy esxay really much too impatient
Just sending #my2cents again

Not everyone can play 12 hours for nothing, getting spit and spit in the face from the game's plot. There will be no reason for nsfw tagged games to play with that.

Look dude, you're getting throw a thorny way. In the moment the game finally gives you opportunity to, the game tells me what to do. Finally, the game lets you into the rule, first you are forced to do 3 long quests, then you're having majority of votes, then you're gettink to know black suit bitch resist you completely(Vote majority? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: bch please), the game tells you again what to do, right? You're starting to discover the key thing leading you're blackmailing her again (Still resisting? Game please:cautious:), okay, looong way to open the safe. Naked photos, huh? Okay. So you have a choose of villain and good guy. First i did good, then you heard she's giving you conditions you cant present alone (Male domination, but women wont allow you to have fun). Okay, load, villain route, better condition in return of some morale? NO. You're having same conditions:unsure: :ROFLMAO:(!!!), but bitch hates you now:confused:. Never had that spit combo in the face :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Author is a sadist. Even after that, game gives you limitations, forcing you to focus on the progress, and not having fun. Ugh, that hurts. I was looking for slave training game and got a fight with a sjw woman instead:ROFLMAO: and protag is kinda weak pussy couldn't even get rid of her :)

Well at least there's no bad ending choices like in DmD (The game also punishes you for speeding up things, and first chapter was full of teasing scenes, in the moment where you afraid to do incorrect things, but trying to push progress, you're feeling like you really do that, and makes you feel gross even when you did correct)

Gonna replay deviant discoveries, at least this game doesn't hate you

P.S. I wonder if there will be dungeon stuff, where you may keep misbehaving girls in some kind of furniture. But not gonna happen ofc, because after you get support from all teachers and force ruth to support you, Ruth will limit you with 28 days after which you will be checked to have 100 grade points, and then probably game will be completed... without even reaching a fun stuff :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021

Not everyone can play 12 hours for nothing, getting spit and spit in the face from the game's plot. There will be no reason for nsfw tagged games to play with that.

Look dude, you're getting throw a thorny way. In the moment the game finally gives you opportunity to, the game tells me what to do. Finally, the game lets you into the rule, first you are forced to do 3 long quests, then you're having majority of votes, then you're gettink to know black suit bitch resist you completely(Vote majority? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: bch please), the game tells you again what to do, right? You're starting to discover the key thing leading you're blackmailing her again (Still resisting? Game please:cautious:), okay, looong way to open the safe. Naked photos, huh? Okay. So you have a choose of villain and good guy. First i did good, then you heard she's giving you conditions you cant present alone (Male domination, but women wont allow you to have fun). Okay, load, villain route, better condition in return of some morale? NO. You're having same conditions:unsure: :ROFLMAO:(!!!), but bitch hates you now:confused:. Never had that spit combo in the face :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Author is a sadist. Even after that, game gives you limitations, forcing you to focus on the progress, and not having fun. Ugh, that hurts. I was looking for slave training game and got a fight with a sjw woman instead:ROFLMAO: and protag is kinda weak pussy couldn't even get rid of her :)

Well at least there's no bad ending choices like in DmD (The game also punishes you for speeding up things, and first chapter was full of teasing scenes, in the moment where you afraid to do incorrect things, but trying to push progress, you're feeling like you really do that, and makes you feel gross even when you did correct)

P.S. I wonder if there will be dungeon stuff, where you may keep misbehaving girls in some kind of furniture. But not gonna happen ofc, because after you get support from all teachers and force ruth to support you, Ruth will limit you with 28 days after which you will be checked to have 100 grade points, and then probably game will be completed... without even reaching a fun stuff :ROFLMAO:
My my! I sense lot of angst in there... Its disturbing the force as I try to control my excitement about the next release!

Riddle me this my fellow perv... You downloaded the game and played it for hours. It is safe to assume that you refrained from pressing the cheat button to short circuit the whole process and get you to the H scenes. Why?

The slow build, intrigue and anticipation that kept you going is the exact reason why a lot of people love this game. I fail to understand why would a non-masochist play a game which, to quote you, "hates you" unless there is something of interest. I have given up on games in 5 minutes when I found them to not incite interest.

You seem to have a good grip on the english language (both grammatical and colloquial). So a little time spent in using that skill to read the reviews and the thread would have saved you hours of wasted time. You would have served yourself well and discovered the answers to the timeless questions like "Is there grind?" "Is it avoidable?" (The answer to both questions, in case you are wondering, is YES).

If you did peruse the copious amount of information present, still decided to download and play, and found that the information and the experience were not commensurate, your wordy pontification would be certainly warranted. However, that is not the case.

My humble recommendation to you would be to try out the life selector games. they would be much more your 'speed'.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
First play. Cannot touch girls in start - standart corruption opening. You're playing male that cannot touch girls. Spent 3 hours to drop ruth thomas out from the plot so i have private punishments sessions. Hahaha, not gonna happen. Even after blackmail bitch still resisting you. You can touch girls, but cannot do it without staff woman watching. Never had such humilating game D: Getting back to female protag tag :C
I like having a slow burn game like this with a lot of buildup. There are already a ton of games out there that are just "good morning (step-)brother/roommate. Want to put your dick in my poop chute?" right off the bat. What makes games interesting is how they build up the characters leading up to the sex.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
My my! I sense lot of angst in there... Its disturbing the force as I try to control my excitement about the next release!

Riddle me this my fellow perv... You downloaded the game and played it for hours. It is safe to assume that you refrained from pressing the cheat button to short circuit the whole process and get you to the H scenes. Why?

The slow build, intrigue and anticipation that kept you going is the exact reason why a lot of people love this game. I fail to understand why would a non-masochist play a game which, to quote you, "hates you" unless there is something of interest. I have given up on games in 5 minutes when I found them to not incite interest.

You seem to have a good grip on the english language (both grammatical and colloquial). So a little time spent in using that skill to read the reviews and the thread would have saved you hours of wasted time. You would have served yourself well and discovered the answers to the timeless questions like "Is there grind?" "Is it avoidable?" (The answer to both questions, in case you are wondering, is YES).

If you did peruse the copious amount of information present, still decided to download and play, and found that the information and the experience were not commensurate, your wordy pontification would be certainly warranted. However, that is not the case.

My humble recommendation to you would be to try out the life selector games. they would be much more your 'speed'.
First, pleasure for me my little opinion is gettin attention there :) Ill try to answer you.

Why didnt i read reviews? Because it could be longer than playing the game. Its not darkest dungeon to learn its fandom for hours before you play. The only what i can do is get attention from screenshots and when the game was first released. The other info is not relevant to search. So i liked tags, visuals and decided to take a look. Reviews are not having productive infos, just some very important opinions like mine (Also may differ from mine at the same time, like dude who answered me before you) So please dont blame for not reading or checking info D:

Btw, lifeselector sucks. (Lots of bad ending buttons, not even a nsfw game, Just boring irl date tutorials. Also html (eww))

• Angry
Reactions: qawsedqw and Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
First, pleasure for me my little opinion is gettin attention there :) Ill try to answer you.

Why didnt i read reviews? Because it could be longer than playing the game. Its not darkest dungeon to learn its fandom for hours before you play. The only what i can do is get attention from screenshots and when the game was first released. The other info is not relevant to search. So i liked tags, visuals and decided to take a look. Reviews are not having productive infos, just some very important opinions like mine (Also may differ from mine at the same time, like dude who answered me before you) So please dont blame for not reading or checking info D:

Btw, lifeselector sucks. (Lots of bad ending buttons, not even a nsfw game, Just boring irl date tutorials. Also html (eww))

:sick::alien::eek:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I mean - you gotta strip her down naked, humiliate her (pictures) and do all the highest level stuff to progress her. If she cannot get naked, you have to do stuff with sally to corrupt her first.

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Best game ever?=)
And it even has chastity play in it so what more can you ask for? :p
Obviously there's still alot of stuff you can introduce if you want to...
Enema, nipple clamps, sybians, leather belt and wax play come to mind..maybe even electro play? (the pleasurable kind ofc, wiredpussy etc...) There's just so much stuff to choose from when you dive into BDSM...
Well the game is already awesome as it is so it doesn't really matter what you do with it from here on out..

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Reset die Punishing
Headmaster give you Tips
Max Pain
Max the middle
Now you have new options for max the last

seggiola

Oct 10, 2019
Hello everyone. I accidentally forgot to save a backup when formatting my computer. Could someone please share a save file? I don't want to play everything again .. :(

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Best game ever?=)
Enema, nipple clamps, sybians, leather belt and wax play come to mind..maybe even electro play? (the pleasurable kind ofc, wiredpussy etc...) There's just so much stuff to choose from when you dive into BDSM...
Well the game is already awesome as it is so it doesn't really matter what you do with it from here on out..
Honestly I don't think the dev is into BDSM -- strange as that sounds -- I don't foresee any of that getting added, sadly. The dev just really thinks 'spanking girls is hot', to paraphrase his own words. I, of course, agree with him there, but I wouldn't mind more kink, especially pain options.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Best game ever?=)

Honestly I don't think the dev is into BDSM -- strange as that sounds -- I don't foresee any of that getting added, sadly. The dev just really thinks 'spanking girls is hot', to paraphrase his own words. I, of course, agree with him there, but I wouldn't mind more kink, especially pain options.

It ain't BDSM.... its PHP (Pain, Humiliation and Pleasure). But I like the way you think!

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes