Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i read all these big brained takes in reviews on how good this game is but is it fun to play?
As others have said: it depends on what you like - the best rated game can be a bore for me if it doesn't hit my sweet spots, yet I enjoy some two star games. Even some where I totally agree that the rating is justified from a critics point of view.

Also, when you're asking in this thread, you're asking people who invest time in this game. It's a bit like going to a Cardi B forum and asking "So, is her music any good?"

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
Sometimes you might want to read Spengler in a game at other times you might just want to watch Conan the barbarian (y)
in a game depending on mood. balance is key if done right.;)
It's a story where you get to punish an array of teen girls using a combination of spanking, embarrassment, and orgasms. So be in the mood for that. :p It's all very well rendered and not a single character is in the uncanny valley - something I can't say about many games.

The gameplay is far less linear than most VNs. There's an array of actions you can take and you're trying to level up various scores to progress the story along different lines. So you need to be strict enough to get discipline up over 20, be accommodating enough to get your popularity up, spend enough time teaching to keep education above 0, and spend enough time one-on-one with various characters to advance their own storylines. (Which interconnect and are necessary to remove barriers for more advancement.)

Does that sound fun? It is definitely a game, not just a story. But some people don't enjoy managing all those aspects. (Although even for them, the cheat menu is easily accessed to instantly view any scenes.)

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
It's a story where you get to punish an array of teen girls using a combination of spanking, embarrassment, and orgasms. So be in the mood for that. :p It's all very well rendered and not a single character is in the uncanny valley - something I can't say about many games.

The gameplay is far less linear than most VNs. There's an array of actions you can take and you're trying to level up various scores to progress the story along different lines. So you need to be strict enough to get discipline up over 20, be accommodating enough to get your popularity up, spend enough time teaching to keep education above 0, and spend enough time one-on-one with various characters to advance their own storylines. (Which interconnect and are necessary to remove barriers for more advancement.)

Does that sound fun? It is definitely a game, not just a story. But some people don't enjoy managing all those aspects. (Although even for them, the cheat menu is easily accessed to instantly view any scenes.)
Great summation. Man I wish I could erase my memory and start this game fresh... There's also some embarrassing memories I wouldn't mind deleting, but that's what liquor is for; well that, and creating new embarrassing memories.

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Honestly I don't think the dev is into BDSM -- strange as that sounds -- I don't foresee any of that getting added, sadly. The dev just really thinks 'spanking girls is hot', to paraphrase his own words. I, of course, agree with him there, but I wouldn't mind more kink, especially pain options.
I'd be very surprised if we don't (for example) see one of the girls sitting on sybian at some point..
Same goes or the nipple clamps and all that. The Racheal storyline specifically would have been pretty good for this already because she was portrait as someone having trouble to orgasm...
But yeah, unfortunately the MC isn't exactly what he should be.. (in my perspective)
I mean, it's one thing to write a story about some "Fantasy boarding school scenario" where naughty girls spanked and whatnot for bad behaviour, but when you add sexual activities to it it automatically becomes something else
For example, why is it that the girls don't get to choose if they get punished by a male or a female? (after Chapter 2) (I know it's a rule and all that, but still..)
That kinda goes against everything what fetish play stands for..Even more so since this is a mostly forced scenario and not a concensual..
Even though the game tries very hard to make you think otherwise..
So the story basiacally (at least at it's very core) is just simply about manipulation, humiliation and sexual abuse with a lot of (admittingly) good written blah, blah all around it...
Sometimes it works and has a very natural feel to it (Amy, Miss potts or however she's called come to mind), but most of the time it doesn't..

But anyways, so i say bring on the sybians and vibrators already!
This kind of stuff would make more sense then having the creepy MC doing creepy things..

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'd be very surprised if we don't (for example) see one of the girls sitting on sybian at some point..
Same goes or the nipple clamps and all that. The Racheal storyline specifically would have been pretty good for this already because she was portrait as someone having trouble to orgasm...
But yeah, unfortunately the MC isn't exactly what he should be.. (in my perspective)
I mean, it's one thing to write a story about some "Fantasy boarding school scenario" where naughty girls spanked and whatnot for bad behaviour, but when you add sexual activities to it it automatically becomes something else
For example, why is it that the girls don't get to choose if they get punished by a male or a female? (after Chapter 2) (I know it's a rule and all that, but still..)
That kinda goes against everything what fetish play stands for..Even more so since this is a mostly forced scenario and not a concensual..
Even though the game tries very hard to make you think otherwise..
So the story basiacally (at least at it's very core) is just simply about manipulation, humiliation and sexual abuse with a lot of (admittingly) good written blah, blah all around it...
Sometimes it works and has a very natural feel to it (Amy, Miss potts or however she's called come to mind), but most of the time it doesn't..

But anyways, so i say bring on the sybians and vibrators already!
This kind of stuff would make more sense then having the creepy MC doing creepy things..
I don't think that a sybian will come. I may be wrong though. Nipple clamps? Maybe, but also only in certain circumstances, if at all. But this is not a hardcore BDSM game, and not every player who likes a bit of spanking (or "disciplining") wants to go the whole way. So this "becoming something else" could mean "becomes crap". And yes, it also isn't a (consensual or otherwise) fetish play game as such. I doubt that it will turn into one, and for one, I certainly hope that it will not. I like these as well, although not a huge fan, but to me this does not work in this game's scenario. These girls are not supposed to be joining in some fun activity where they get a choice, as an example.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
As much as I love this game, and I rated it 5/5, it does need to add a bit more than spanking, and I'm not talking about more penetration. I'm mostly talking more punishments, for instance the scene with Alice where MC slaps her tits around, that was hot, definitely want to see some nipple clamp action there or tit pulling.

I guess I'd also say I'm not a fan of some toys only being able to be used on certain girls.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think that a sybian will come. I may be wrong though. Nipple clamps? Maybe, but also only in certain circumstances, if at all. But this is not a hardcore BDSM game, and not every player who likes a bit of spanking (or "disciplining") wants to go the whole way. So this "becoming something else" could mean "becomes crap". And yes, it also isn't a (consensual or otherwise) fetish play game as such. I doubt that it will turn into one, and for one, I certainly hope that it will not. I like these as well, although not a huge fan, but to me this does not work in this game's scenario. These girls are not supposed to be joining in some fun activity where they get a choice, as an example.
IDK, I could totally see him tying one of them to a sybian, in front of the class, and make them ride it while he goes back to teaching or something. Similar to how he makes them stand naked in the corner. It saves him time, and is able to get back to teaching. lol
This would be especially effective with the girls who are really horny and are distracted by it, like Liz or Amy.

Same with some remote vibrators, he could make them wear one in class, and if they do something he likes/dislikes he could change the speed. (be funny if he got the remotes mixed up...)

And if they are lacking the assets, they can just give us a yell.

Hell, I could even see it with Cass, as part of her "bridal training".

Or for Amy as a reward for helping in the training sessions...

There are a lot of ways something like this could work.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
As others have said: it depends on what you like - the best rated game can be a bore for me if it doesn't hit my sweet spots, yet I enjoy some two star games. Even some where I totally agree that the rating is justified from a critics point of view.

Also, when you're asking in this thread, you're asking people who invest time in this game. It's a bit like going to a Cardi B forum and asking "So, is her music any good?"
Of course, in every forum, in every thread, you'll find the occasional Filias Canis who is there to tell everyone how bad the game/music is.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Tssssssss... we dont say such things here. Everything is consensual
Yup, every one of them gives consent. Of course, the alternative is to be expelled for bad behavior, but still, they do consent. It's part of the rules.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yup, every one of them gives consent. Of course, the alternative is to be expelled for bad behavior, but still, they do consent. It's part of the rules.
Consent ? It's all about abuse of power and deep down the MC knows this, as his nightmares indicate.
I like this game because it's funny and sexy as heck, but I consider the MC one of the worst pieces of slime that walks on two legs. I truly wouldn't mind if in the end girls extracted revenge on him like the inmates did on the warden in Jess Franco's Hause ohne Männer.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Consent ? It's all about abuse of power and deep down the MC knows this, as his nightmares indicate.
I like this game because it's funny and sexy as heck, but I consider the MC one of the worst pieces of slime that walks on two legs. I truly wouldn't mind if in the end girls extracted revenge on him like the inmates did on the warden in Jess Franco's Hause ohne Männer.
Yeah, it's not freely given at all, but I was being a but sarcastic. Technically, they are giving consent, but it's not like they have a lot of choice in the matter.

That said, some enjoy it far more than others. XD

Reactions: Antwit

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
I find it so amusing the effort they've put into walking the line. Everyone is over 18 and they all want to accept the punishments because it's better than the alternative. Also these discipline methods are for their own good, and any pleasure the MC receives is irrelevant.

I legit love it. Obviously we all know what they're doing, but Altos & Herdone made an effort and I appreciate it.

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
IDK, I could totally see him tying one of them to a sybian, in front of the class, and make them ride it while he goes back to teaching or something. Similar to how he makes them stand naked in the corner. It saves him time, and is able to get back to teaching. lol
This would be especially effective with the girls who are really horny and are distracted by it, like Liz or Amy.
I like the way you think. Which should probably be worrying for both of us. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes