maplemaple

May 9, 2018
Hi, just want to check if there's a bug with Lucy's Shower scene? The one where she works for you at home, then eventually breaks something for the 2nd time. I loved that scene, but replay mode somehow always ends the encounter before she goes upstairs to your bedroom.

Just a heads-up, cheers for all the good work!

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Everybody calm down. Someone's going to post the new version soon, just be patient.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
....for all the 9€ patreons at this time ...:coffee::coffee::coffee: give hope a chance we get only a short delay of a few hours / days here:sneaky::giggle: this will be happen sooner as the 8 month waiting for a CoVid vaccination :LOL: I ´ll have my first in 9 days !:D

Last edited:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
1 Day ago... :cry:

Whats more interesting is my last post was deleted for being "off topic!" I had written "give me what I want, what I really really want" along with a gif from wannabe. The intent was clearly begging the sisters of fate to spin their yarn and make available the new release.... but alas, i was thwarted! such cruelty!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Whats more interesting is my last post was deleted for being "off topic!" I had written "give me what I want, what I really really want" along with a gif from wannabe. The intent was clearly begging the sisters of fate to spin their yarn and make available the new release.... but alas, i was thwarted! such cruelty!
Should have specified that what you want are updates. XD

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hi, just want to check if there's a bug with Lucy's Shower scene? The one where she works for you at home, then eventually breaks something for the 2nd time. I loved that scene, but replay mode somehow always ends the encounter before she goes upstairs to your bedroom.

Just a heads-up, cheers for all the good work!
Yeah, there is, but it will be fixed in ep. 11.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Also, posts including gifs/memes are more likely to be removed than those without.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes