Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Moin Antwit,
I am not the translator of the game, the translator is frankieboy06.
The translation is still getting updates and is not perfect yet. Please contact frankieboy06.

Greetings from Germany
So I sent all my Thanks and affection for the mod to frankieboy06 ;)
Neverminding the little bugs actual in the text :D We could share the bug fixing work by the scripts :unsure::giggle:

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
This could be the game i hoped ashford academy (and similar games) would turn out to be.
The potential is huge but so are my expectations.... ( ' -')
I totally agree, Ashford Academy/HHS+ are my two favourite adult games, also, it's so easy to alter the game files to make things exactly how you want them

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
Just a few suggestions/notes.

Topless/Skirtless/Panties-less (maybe even eventually nude) uniforms would be awesome, options for different coloured uniforms would be amazing, maybe some with tights/pantyhose. Black, tan, white, sheer, striped, white with little hearts on, there's so many options. Maybe even an editor for the girls, so you can change their height, breast size, eye colour, hairstyle/colour... you know all those customisation things (which would be a hell of a lot of work). I understand this game is a work in progress, and i am yet to contribute anything monetarily, but i have been playing this game for a very long time now and i still cant get enough of it.

I wonder if we will ever get a dungeon/playroom type thing, in which a student can be bound and kept, feeding, watering and exercise could be manual or automated. Maybe there could be another location added, new locations mean new events which would inevitably add to the mountain of work the developers have to get through, and we all appreciate them for it. I have plenty more ideas too! This game has so much potential.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just a few suggestions/notes.

Topless/Skirtless/Panties-less (maybe even eventually nude) uniforms would be awesome, options for different coloured uniforms would be amazing, maybe some with tights/pantyhose. Black, tan, white, sheer, striped, white with little hearts on, there's so many options. Maybe even an editor for the girls, so you can change their height, breast size, eye colour, hairstyle/colour... you know all those customisation things (which would be a hell of a lot of work). I understand this game is a work in progress, and i am yet to contribute anything monetarily, but i have been playing this game for a very long time now and i still cant get enough of it.

I wonder if we will ever get a dungeon/playroom type thing, in which a student can be bound and kept, feeding, watering and exercise could be manual or automated. Maybe there could be another location added, new locations mean new events which would inevitably add to the mountain of work the developers have to get through, and we all appreciate them for it. I have plenty more ideas too! This game has so much potential.
The first suggestion: this can work in sprite based games, here it would mean to render each scene for each option. With all the ideas you have and the number of girls around this would literally mean billions of times the file size and years of computers doing nothing but rendering (actually, "billions" is way too small a number here by many orders of magnitude). Absolutely prohibitive.

The second suggestion: possible but IMO doubtful. This isn't a full blown BDSM game and - the fact that he's slipped quite a few times in his inner monologue notwithstanding - the headmaster's stated aim is not to have fun but to improve the girls' behaviour. Now a dungeon could somehow be introduced to that, but considering how much there is still to do with the other girls' storylines and everything else I doubt there will be time for that.

There's a lot of potential there, indeed, but not all of it can come to pass in a project like this. Also you always have to keep in mind that a dev may wonder about whether the supporters will follow every newly introduced fetish or every "pushing to the limits" of existing fetishes. Granted, if they would and didn't care about the game finishing or not, Altos would never have to worry about income anymore ;)

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Could someone who knows RenPy better than me test gaming the german translation ? Might be there are some "False" or "True" the scripts are mixed up ?
There is a grand bug: every time you try to gain the office in afternoon or evening its impossible and you are back in main menu. Save with problem attached:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Could someone who knows RenPy better than me test gaming the german translation ? Might be there are some "False" or "True" the scripts are mixed up ?
There is a grand bug: every time you try to gain the office in afternoon or evening its impossible and you are back in main menu. Save with problem attached:
It seems they translated the weekdays, but didn't check all the occurrences in the script. If the player clicks on the office door this script runs:
Code:
  if weekday == "Monday":
        if morning == True:
            jump monday_morning_office
        elif afternoon == True:
            jump monday_afternoon_office
        elif evening == True:
            jump monday_evening_office      
    elif weekday == "Tuesday":
        if morning == True:
            jump tuesday_morning_office
        elif afternoon == True:
            jump tuesday_afternoon_office
        elif evening == True:
            jump tuesday_evening_office     
    elif weekday == "Wednesday":
        if morning == True:
            jump wednesday_morning_office
        elif afternoon == True:
            jump wednesday_afternoon_office
        elif evening == True:
            jump wednesday_evening_office     
    elif weekday == "Thursday":
        if morning == True:
            jump thursday_morning_office
        elif afternoon == True:
            jump thursday_afternoon_office
        elif evening == True:
            jump thursday_evening_office     
    elif weekday == "Friday":
        if morning == True:
            jump friday_morning_office
        elif afternoon == True:
            jump friday_afternoon_office
        elif evening == True:
            jump friday_evening_office  
    elif weekday == "Saturday":
        if morning == True:
            jump saturday_morning_office
        elif afternoon == True:
            jump saturday_afternoon_office
        elif evening == True:
            jump saturday_evening_office  
    elif weekday == "Sunday":
        if morning == True:
            jump sunday_morning_office
        elif afternoon == True:
            jump sunday_afternoon_office
        elif evening == True:
            jump sunday_evening_office
But the variable weekday in your save has the value "Freitag", so the game doesn't know what todo...

Edit: I switched all remaining occurrences to the german weekdays in script.rpy and monday_screens.rpy. You could try extracting the attached file, can't say if there are other issues with the translation...

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
It seems they translated the weekdays, but didn't check all the occurrences in the script. If the player clicks on the office door this script runs:
Code:
  if weekday == "Monday":
        if morning == True:
        elif afternoon == True:
        elif evening == True:
        if morning == True:
        elif afternoon == True:
        elif evening == True:
        if morning == True:
        elif afternoon == True:
        elif evening == True:
        if morning == True:
        elif afternoon == True:
        elif evening == True:
        if morning == True:
        elif afternoon == True:
        elif evening == True:
        if morning == True:
        elif afternoon == True:
        elif evening == True:
        if morning == True:
        elif afternoon == True:
        elif evening == True:
But the variable weekday in your save has the value "Freitag", so the game doesn't know what todo...

Edit: I switched all remaining occurrences to the german weekdays in script.rpy and monday_screens.rpy. You could try extracting the attached file, can't say if there are other issues with the translation...
Thnx I´ll try and give feetback ;)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Code:
  if weekday == "Monday":
        if morning == True:
        elif afternoon == True:
        elif evening == True:
        if morning == True:
        elif afternoon == True:
        elif evening == True:
        if morning == True:
        elif afternoon == True:
        elif evening == True:
        if morning == True:
        elif afternoon == True:
        elif evening == True:
        if morning == True:
        elif afternoon == True:
        elif evening == True:
        if morning == True:
        elif afternoon == True:
        elif evening == True:
        if morning == True:
        elif afternoon == True:
        elif evening == True:

I think this was the conclusion the switch between "Monday" and "Friday" :whistle:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Custom Pic: Faye

So, while we're waiting for the new version, here's a custom picture of Faye that Altos did. Enjoy! :D

View attachment 1268977
waiting harder now...
Wait... is that even possible? how do you wait more intensely?
waiting is in itself a no action act.
Waiting impatiently? but thats describing the personal emotion and not the act of waiting....
Bot I digress .... my three part brain is overthinking it i am sure.....

in short, Love it, bring it on!!!!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
waiting harder now...
Wait... is that even possible? how do you wait more intensely?
waiting is in itself a no action act.
Waiting impatiently? but thats describing the personal emotion and not the act of waiting....
Bot I digress .... my three part brain is overthinking it i am sure.....

in short, Love it, bring it on!!!!
Well, there are types of "hard waiting" to speed up the process. Walking up and down. Screaming "I wanna naaaaooooow". Lighting your cigarette so the bus will finally come ... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I´m not running or walking around impatiently for the next update - but playing newly the last version 10.1pc from the intro until the actual very ending.
Actually i reached the well known most before asked question in history of this thread- "How to get....?"
and "I GOT SALLY THE KEYS" :giggle:!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Now working again on getting Debbie, Amy and Rachel to maximum levels and build up the pool and cafeteria:whistle::whistle::whistle:
spending the time by having all previous fun :sneaky:
Ok ... and by the way looking through the german translation for the very few misspelling bugs or non translated parts in it?:unsure:

ThatGuy1!

Sep 12, 2017
So I just loaded up the game, opened my last save and i have this annoying FPS display in the top left, I have absolutely no idea how to get rid of it, does anyone know how to get rid of it?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I´m not running or walking around impatiently for the next update - but playing newly the last version 10.1pc from the intro until the actual very ending.
Actually i reached the well known most before asked question in history of this thread- "How to get....?"
and "I GOT SALLY THE KEYS" :giggle:!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Now working again on getting Debbie, Amy and Rachel to maximum levels and build up the pool and cafeteria:whistle::whistle::whistle:
spending the time by having all previous fun :sneaky:
Ok ... and by the way looking through the german translation for the very few misspelling bugs or non translated parts in it?:unsure:
I usually play the game from the beginning a couple of times while i wait for the update. I even played the last update VERRRRRY SLOWLY, rationing my time, but it was just too small, or maybe I was spoilt by the fact that I picked the game up at 0.8... but as usual, just keeping myself busy with all and sundry until the gods of SLAG bestow their blessings!

Reactions: Antwit

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
So I just loaded up the game, opened my last save and i have this annoying FPS display in the top left, I have absolutely no idea how to get rid of it, does anyone know how to get rid of it?
I had something like this on every Ren'py game awhile back. It fixed when I updated my graphics driver.

Reactions: oksmith

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I don't think you need to mess with your graphics card for this. You probably just accidentally pressed F3 so try pressing it again

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes