jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Fellow Linux user here. For me the .sh has worked just fine, I don't think I've ever had issues with Renpy games. This suggests to me that the problem is with your specific setup. What does it say when you run TheHeadmaster.sh from the terminal?
Hi Qawsedqw,
thanks for replying.
Weird. I deleted the old game, downloaded another today and it works from the .sh...
To all responders. I have a 64 bit machine with 12 gigs ddr3 ram. Have run this game from the get go without a problem so I still have no clue as to why it just gave up starting last week.......

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hi Qawsedqw,
thanks for replying.
Weird. I deleted the old game, downloaded another today and it works from the .sh...
To all responders. I have a 64 bit machine with 12 gigs ddr3 ram. Have run this game from the get go without a problem so I still have no clue as to why it just gave up starting last week.......
Please note in my comment I said video RAM. I had a 16 core system running 64GB RAM that wouldnt run games because my video card only had 1.5GB RAM. New versions of Ren'PY require more VRAM.

FiremanRick

Jan 16, 2019
Been playing v0.10Beta... any reason to install the newer 0.10Public? And if so, can I just overwrite the Beta and still keep my saves?

Thanks!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Been playing v0.10Beta... any reason to install the newer 0.10Public? And if so, can I just overwrite the Beta and still keep my saves?

Thanks!
It fixes some bugs and typos, but never overwrite the files, make a new folder, and then copy your saves and screen shots to the new folder.

Reactions: FiremanRick

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020

Thanks!
The public is v0.10.1. It fixes some bugs from the beta as far as I know.
To be on the safe side, give it its own folder until you know everything is working.

Reactions: FiremanRick

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Please note in my comment I said video RAM. I had a 16 core system running 64GB RAM that wouldnt run games because my video card only had 1.5GB RAM. New versions of Ren'PY require more VRAM.
Wow! After seeing this output I need to stop squawking and be thankful,,,,,,,,,

~$ lspci -v -s 00:01.0
00:01.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Kaveri [Radeon R7 Graphics] (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd Kaveri [Radeon R7 Graphics]
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 39
Memory at c0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
Memory at d0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=8M]
I/O ports at f000
Memory at feb00000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256K]
Expansion ROM at 000c0000 [disabled] [size=128K]
Capabilities: <access denied>
Kernel driver in use: radeon
Kernel modules: radeon, amdgpu

Reactions: mordred93

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Revisiting after powering through the 10.1 Beta:

I honestly think we should unlock a rule to call any (within reason) girl to the office for the orifice search. We already basically made Maxine and Alice strip in the office, and clearly we have the ability to call girls to the office at any time. Could cost a popularity point or something like that.

Another thought:

The end of day "summon girl to office" menu could rrreealllllyyy benefit from an update. Playing on mobile their names are so small, and tiny text on a giant black background is pretty boring. Hell, even a clickable picture of each girl next to their name would be amazing I think.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Wow! After seeing this output I need to stop squawking and be thankful,,,,,,,,,

~$ lspci -v -s 00:01.0
00:01.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Kaveri [Radeon R7 Graphics] (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd Kaveri [Radeon R7 Graphics]
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 39
Memory at c0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
Memory at d0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=8M]
I/O ports at f000
Memory at feb00000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256K]
Expansion ROM at 000c0000 [disabled] [size=128K]
Capabilities: <access denied>
Kernel driver in use: radeon
Kernel modules: radeon, amdgpu
Just a note - while lspci tells you what you have (configured by default), it depends on what you have as a base to use by the system to use before expansion of the VM (GUI). Not saying you don't have 256MB video RAM, but you might have more.

If you want to see what you have as dedicated memory (I have a 4GB card) .. try this :

~$ sudo dmesg | grep -i drm
[ 0.696714] [drm] Detected VRAM RAM=4096M, BAR=256M
[ 0.696715] [drm] RAM width 128bits GDDR5
[ 0.696787] [drm] amdgpu: 4096M of VRAM memory ready
[ 0.696789] [drm] amdgpu: 4096M of GTT memory ready.

While LSPCI tells me I have a 256MB card.
~$ lspci -v -s $(lspci | grep VGA | cut -d" " -f 1) | grep " prefetchable"
Memory at e0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
Memory at f0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=2M]

Reactions: jaytee01

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
OK. I get this output..
1.650056] [drm] Detected VRAM RAM=1024M, BAR=256M
[ 1.650057] [drm] RAM width 128bits DDR
[ 1.650156] [drm] radeon: 1024M of VRAM memory ready
[ 1.650156] [drm] radeon: 2048M of GTT memory ready.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Hey everyone. Hope everyonr is alright. I've been really (extremely) busy the last couple of months so I'm not as caught up with what's going on with the game lately... I'll try to catch up.

I've just finished playing v.0.10... and as someone who has been advocating (and daydreming) about Nina and Faye for about 18 months I'm gonna humble brag and take a victory lap on that. (WO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I KNEW IT!!)

I am very happy one of my absolute favs from day one (Nina) is getting love. I enjoyed the update very as a whole, although getting grades to 100 was a huge drag (I took me double as what it took me to get to chapter 2) I know that's gonna be easier later tho, so I'm not complaining.

Hoping we get more Sammy-love next update.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Alright 4 days without anyone posting and I am tired of the silence so what fetishes do we all really want to see more of?

My personal suggestions.
Orgasm control, group punishment, forced masturbation, public masturbation races, toys/toys/toys, Skirt length adjustments for faster checks, panties who needs them, and a lot more desensitized nudity.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Alright 4 days without anyone posting and I am tired of the silence so what fetishes do we all really want to see more of?

My personal suggestions.
Orgasm control, group punishment, forced masturbation, public masturbation races, toys/toys/toys, Skirt length adjustments for faster checks, panties who needs them, and a lot more desensitized nudity.
Blackmail is one. We got it with Mrs Swallows but no one else really. Bondage I like what happens with Amy and Claire at points. Humiliation and example being punishing a girl in front of everyone and forcing them to cum in front of a class and having her really not want to. Naturally that would be the pleasure aspect. Also humiliating this drug dealer would be cool to.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

My personal suggestions.
I always vote for more exhibitionism, or functionally nude clothing, such as items with the "important parts" removed for whatever reason.

Body paint is also a lot of fun, maybe Liz could get the idea of body painted bikinis, and perhaps related to Ada's photography. This could start off maybe with various swimsuits, and then whatever other designs they can think of, like various cosplay, and she starts to get turned on, and plays with herself during the later photo shoots, even getting recorded.

Eventually it gets to a point where Liz tries doing a painted on uniform and goes to class that way.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes