Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
However, I only know it since it appeared in some social media posts and would never use it.
Well i can assure you 420 existed long before social media has Lol (internet media ex: FB IG etc.. i don't use any of those sites so forgive if theres a new one the people use the last one i used was MySpace) unless you want to count those shady ass chatrooms on the darkweb way back when as "social media" Lol

As for dates you would be correct i bleieve only the US uses the format as "MM,DD,YYYY" rest of the world uses "DD/MM/YYYY" I personally use both if im writing dates strictly in number format its day first ex (for today) 05/12/2021, however if i'm actually writing the name of the month then i use the other format (May 12th 2021)

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm sorry, I probably misexplained (and now I am using a non existent word to do it better). I didn't mean to imply that "420" was a recent thing, only that I only got to know about it recently through social media. Which I would guess is how the majority of non-US citizens get to know about it.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Hi All,
I wonder if any one is playing this game in a Linux system?? The .sh script never did work for this game for reasons I do not know. I worked around this issue by successfully using Wine since the first time I played up to current time.
After a recent kernel revision the game will not play at all with either Wine or the .sh....
Is any one able to assist one this please?? BTW. I just started chapter two if that makes a difference.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I'm sorry, I probably misexplained (and now I am using a non existent word to do it better). I didn't mean to imply that "420" was a recent thing, only that I only got to know about it recently through social media. Which I would guess is how the majority of non-US citizens get to know about it.
Uh Huh... If you insist, maybe another hit will help with the right word.......... o_O :)

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Yeah, 420 started decades ago, 1971.

View attachment 1191865
Lol thats great

Which I would guess is how the majority of non-US citizens get to know about it.
You're still missing the point, 420 was around for decades before social media and the world knew about it olong before social media and its not a US related thing nor was it a US created thing. its exact origins is unknown. There is tons of myths and stories about it but none are known to actual prove its origin besides hearsay, one of the most famous origin stroies is from 1971 which is US based however again can't actually be confirmed

EDIT: overall point doesn't matter where you live anyone who partakes in it knows about it Lol (even people who don't partake know Lol)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You're still missing the point, 420 was around for decades before social media and the world knew about it olong before social media and its not a US related thing nor was it a US created thing. its exact origins is unknown. There is tons of myths and stories about it but none are known to actual prove its origin besides hearsay, one of the most famous origin stroies is from 1971 which is US based however again can't actually be confirmed
We are getting off topic here, but...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You're still missing the point, 420 was around for decades before social media and the world knew about it olong before social media and its not a US related thing nor was it a US created thing.
I can only say, it certainly wasn't a thing (or rather term) here before pretty recently. And yes, I inhaled unlike Mr. Clinton. Whatever the origins, whenever they might have been, it didn't reach us.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
We are getting off topic here, but...
Ya thats the 1971 story i was talking about Lol but when those guys was first interviewed about the story when asked why 420 some members claimed its because they heard from other people that 420 related to pot, which if true would mean their story isn't the origin, but i will admit it its the closest we have and the most well accepted origin story (desipte most people don't actually know it and still believe its Bob marleys birth/death date Lol)

I can only say, it certainly wasn't a thing (or rather term) here before pretty recently. And yes, I inhaled unlike Mr. Clinton. Whatever the origins, whenever they might have been, it didn't reach us.
Define recently? becuase i've heard it pretty consistently for the last 2 decades + But i am Canadian we've also been more open about pot then the US

But yes we are very off topic now Lol

Can't wait for next update to punish the twins more!!! Also hoping to get some Nina action (think thats her name)

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Define recently? becuase i've heard it pretty consistently for the last 2 decades + But i am Canadian we've also been more open about pot then the US
"Recently" - a couple of years maybe. But I am sitting squarely in Europe, we don't have US Americans coming around talking about this stuff that much (except for maybe in the Netherlands, but that's not where I am).

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I think it would be awesome if, after we have performed cavity searches on pretty much the entire student population looking for pot, we eventually find out that Claire Potts and Maria Consuelo were enjoying a bowl together to take the edge off of a hard week. Alternatively, we could imply that Maria is secretly jealous that the headmaster is giving out spankings and orgasms to staff and students, and have her admit to Claire privately that she would like to experience both herself, but thinks it inappropriate to suggest that to her work superior. The two can find common ground in that they both are driven by a desire to be punished and pleasured by the headmaster, and were using pot to help clear their heads so they could come up with a plan to be naughty enough to warrant spankings, without risking the students well being or doing something they should be fired for.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I'm really embarrassed that I got catfished and had my identity stolen now. Yes it was planned that before my 420th post I would break into the BDSM Community. (SNOOPDOG!!!) Failure at launch I hope you guys don't hold it against me.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Numbers could mean some marvelous or cruel depending on nationality or other couses.
911 is for a german born in the 50´s or 60´s a Porsche which is/was a beautiful sports automobile. The same 911 means since 2001 for americans or the most people in the civilized world a cruel act of terrorism. And for christians 119 or 911(in not english reading) is the birthday of Saint Martin who chaired his coat to a beggar.
So numbers are relative as the theory of Einstein. ;)
But I may be a stupid dummy, please could someone explain me the hidden meaning of american 240 or 420. Is it the number of Trump fakenews a day?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes