Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I was playing around with this as well. Just posted some on my Discord. Rachel was the only one that turned out any good though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, in the long run the templates are quite dominating and the people start looking same-ish. Took a pic from a different game and it looks similar. Took a somewhat disfigured face and it comes out handsome. Still, way fun.

Reactions: TheDevian

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, in the long run the templates are quite dominating and the people start looking same-ish. Took a pic from a different game and it looks similar. Took a somewhat disfigured face and it comes out handsome. Still, way fun.
I think the AI just makes a composite using different face parts it thinks are similar, presumably it takes them from celebrity photos off the internet.
It's kinda freaky but definitely strangely fun.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Here's what A.I. thinks the girls might look like IRL.
Ohh this looks fun, my turn.
Cass

Alice.
Liz.
Trixie.
Ms Chang.
Ruth.

Sam.
I think the AI just makes a composite using different face parts it thinks are similar, presumably it takes them from celebrity photos off the internet.
Now we have an idea of what the game might look like in DAZ, or someone decides to make a The Headmaster movie.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Maybe there are some celebrity or other pics as the basis, but I think there are additional "sliders" (for lack of a better word). Many of the eyes look very similar, even with different colors, just ever so slightly wider or other minor deviations.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I had similar fun with the ToonMe one.
Came here right after mxr video, guess i know what I’ll be playing next
MXR did a video about this game? Have to look that up later...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Someone PLEASE help me out. Of there is anything to fix this shit it be awsome. I'm stuck in a fucking loop cos for some reason Debbie wont do ANYTHING to be sent to my office anymore. Keep getting Rachel, Amy & Cass but no Debbie. Which is a problem cos I cant get the bored to agree with the next thing without her being my perfect... so I cant continue the other girls... so I'm FUCKING STUCK DOING THE SAME THING FOR THE PAST 5 HOURS!!!!! Someone please give me a hint when she will most likley fuck up cos I'm actually going crazy. I play these games to unwind not get so riled blood pressure is pulsing in my body... :(

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
Someone PLEASE help me out. Of there is anything to fix this shit it be awsome. I'm stuck in a fucking loop cos for some reason Debbie wont do ANYTHING to be sent to my office anymore. Keep getting Rachel, Amy & Cass but no Debbie. Which is a problem cos I cant get the bored to agree with the next thing without her being my perfect... so I cant continue the other girls... so I'm FUCKING STUCK DOING THE SAME THING FOR THE PAST 5 HOURS!!!!! Someone please give me a hint when she will most likley fuck up cos I'm actually going crazy. I play these games to unwind not get so riled blood pressure is pulsing in my body... :(
I don't really know where you are in the story so I can't tell you exactly, but make sure you're completing the staff quests. That's what helps you advance with the board.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't really know where you are in the story so I can't tell you exactly, but make sure you're completing the staff quests. That's what helps you advance with the board.
I have... it says I need them to now agree with the confiscating of improper uniform. I have 9 influence & 50 Disciplin BUT I cant do jack until Debbie is a perfect. Problem is the lil bitch just wont do anything!!! I haven't had a chance to send her to the office for the past FIVE HOURS.

Edit: so apparently u have to wait for her to be teased by Donna which for some god awful reason has only just happened. Fuck the randomiser gods wanted to piss me off today apparently.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes