dragon608

Mar 17, 2018
Cassandra: Punishment Guide and Walkthrough

For everyone having difficulty with completing Cassandra's quest, here's a rough guide to unlocking her events, raising her to punishment level 5, and completing her student quest. Hope it helps :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Correction to Level 5 instructions, thanks to Cur8t0r
idk but this aint working for me

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
Any other games similar to this one?
How similar do you want it to be?

Teen Witches Academy by Drunk Robot is very similar except it's a Hogwarts-style magic school, but the writing and interface quality is much worse.

Cure My Addiction is a little more original but with enough elements for me to recommend.

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
i cant acess her weak ness pls some one help me
I've only done it once, but IIRC you have to spot her in class, in the dorm, in a walkaround, and in the gym. Make sure you try all the spots you might observe Cass and remember that time of day or day of week can provide different results.

Reactions: dragon608
Nov 20, 2020
How similar do you want it to be?

Teen Witches Academy by Drunk Robot is very similar except it's a Hogwarts-style magic school, but the writing and interface quality is much worse.

Cure My Addiction is a little more original but with enough elements for me to recommend.
I played CMA first and I liked it. I'll look into teen witches

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
the ones i remember is walking around, in the classroom, and i think the swimming pool of the gym. Definitely the first 2, not 100% on the last.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
So, are THEY or are THEY NOT adults? Just saying in your intro the girls are all over 19 just to try and trick patreon doesn't man anything if everywhere there is clumsy writing. Spying on their dorms you call them teenagers. Cassandra saying at 36 your twice their age, ie 18 all the referrences to try and make them 14-16. Either make them older or don't. Either it's a pedo game or it's not. College instead of high scool. It feel like it's the landlady loophole all over again after 5 minutes of playing. It's easy enough to say it's a school of failed girls with bad grades and issues for real and to make them 19-20-21

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So, are THEY or are THEY NOT adults? Just saying in your intro the girls are all over 19 just to try and trick patreon doesn't man anything if everywhere there is clumsy writing. Spying on their dorms you call them teenagers. Cassandra saying at 36 your twice their age, ie 18 all the referrences to try and make them 14-16. Either make them older or don't. Either it's a pedo game or it's not. College instead of high scool. It feel like it's the landlady loophole all over again after 5 minutes of playing. It's easy enough to say it's a school of failed girls with bad grades and issues for real and to make them 19-20-21
They are all 18-19, which counts as a teen still, as well as adult.

Cassandra rounding off. They are collage age, but did not graduate high school, so they have to repeat their last year.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Hi all. I just found this game recently and have been binging it this weekend. I am extremely impressed and have fallen truly in love with this game.

I'm having a little issue, and I'm having a hard time figuring out keywords to search to see if this has ever come up in this topic before. My apologies if it's been discussed previously.

I have Debbie at level 6. Either just before or after she reached level 6 I was given the dialogue option to either let Sally keep punishing Debbie per her request or refuse. When I was given this option Debbie was just summoned to my office by the end of day "there's no one else to punish" option, she hadn't actually done anything wrong, so I saw no reason to deny her request.

Fast forward a week or two in game and I realize I no longer have that option to to deny her request that Sally be the only one to punish her. I checked the walk-through and saw mention of a scene with the nurse coming to discuss healthy eating and Debbie getting punished. I had never gotten that scene. Finally after about 3-4 in game weeks that scene popped up and Debbie had done something that I would have felt warranted revoking her request to only have Sally punish her, but still I no longer had the option.

So, I am just screwed now? Is there any way to allow me to be the one to punish Debbie now? Do I just have to wait for the next update? As a last resort, is there a way to edit my save to change that option? Thanks for any advice.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi all. I just found this game recently and have been binging it this weekend. I am extremely impressed and have fallen truly in love with this game.

I'm having a little issue, and I'm having a hard time figuring out keywords to search to see if this has ever come up in this topic before. My apologies if it's been discussed previously.

I have Debbie at level 6. Either just before or after she reached level 6 I was given the dialogue option to either let Sally keep punishing Debbie per her request or refuse. When I was given this option Debbie was just summoned to my office by the end of day "there's no one else to punish" option, she hadn't actually done anything wrong, so I saw no reason to deny her request.

Fast forward a week or two in game and I realize I no longer have that option to to deny her request that Sally be the only one to punish her. I checked the walk-through and saw mention of a scene with the nurse coming to discuss healthy eating and Debbie getting punished. I had never gotten that scene. Finally after about 3-4 in game weeks that scene popped up and Debbie had done something that I would have felt warranted revoking her request to only have Sally punish her, but still I no longer had the option.

So, I am just screwed now? Is there any way to allow me to be the one to punish Debbie now? Do I just have to wait for the next update? As a last resort, is there a way to edit my save to change that option? Thanks for any advice.
With Debbie, you can't punish her if you want her cooperation, I.E. if you want to complete her story. When she agreed to be your prefect, you promised her that you would always let Sally do it.

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
What do you want them to be? That's what they are. The game qualifies itself as 18-19, but doesn't throw numbers in your face so much that it would stop you from pretending something different.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What do you want them to be? That's what they are. The game qualifies itself as 18-19, but doesn't throw numbers in your face so much that it would stop you from pretending something different.
And it absolutely makes sense that they are that age. They failed their last year. Usually you are 18 (in the UK) after leaving school, they have an extra year, so they'll be 18 at the beginning of the year, we are joining during the year, so some will have turned 19. Storywise "14-16" doesn't make any sense. And as Devian correctly pointed out, 18 and 19 mean both "teenager" and "adult".

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
He showed this game off on Youtube, making it popular, and thus uncool amongst the hipsters.
Also, he did the video with a woman, which makes him a simp and her a bimbo, because I am lonely and anyone having sex is my enemy!

But yeah, fuck anyone trying to shittalk MxR. His playthrough was pretty funny and pretty much what could be expected from his channel. Only thing he fucked up with is not playing the intro, which explains a lot of stuff they were confused about.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I don't have a problem with the video. I got a lot of downloads on itch yesterday (the only site where I can track numbers, presumably other sites saw a lot of extra traffic too) and I got a lot of one off payments and some new patrons. Clearly a lot of people watched the video and decided to give the game a go and that's not a bad thing. The response from people in his comments section also seemed to be generally positive.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes