T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
All this deep philosophical talk had me thinking it could be fun to have a sequel set in the same universe at one point.

Maybe one of these women's military prisons, or another school in another country.

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
anyone know when the next update will be, I randomly found this game bindged it in a day and want more. also how substantial are the update's id hate for it to be slowly draging out miniscule content/bugfixes over mounths waiting.
2-3 months, probably. The last one came fairly recently. If you're on the Dev's Patreon you get updates, surveys, and faster access.

I would say each update is about half of a quest worth of content. The last one took Cassandra from early plot where you just barely know what she wants, to the current state where she's fully trained enough to take on a role. The next update will feature Priti.

Reactions: My naok and Phil5k

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
/snip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not spoilers, but it is just too long.

First off, my post was just a fun example, something for me.
Second, I thought there was something about if they fail they got sent to the military.
Third, yeah I hate Doona, hench her being footstool.
Fourth, oh tell me you're not one of those, she is too loli, Rachel is just adorable.
Lastly, I would assume when the game ends, there would be something like, did you ever play Fallout New Vegas, and like a wrap up of what happens to the girls in the future, like Debbie goes on to be the Headmasters apprentice is the daz spin-off.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's not spoilers, but it is just too long.

First off, my post was just a fun example, something for me.
Second, I thought there was something about if they fail they got sent to the military.
Third, yeah I hate Doona, hench her being footstool.
Fourth, oh tell me you're not one of those, she is too loli, Rachel is just adorable.
Lastly, I would assume when the game ends, there would be something like, did you ever play Fallout New Vegas, and like a wrap up of what happens to the girls in the future, like Debbie goes on to be the Headmasters apprentice is the daz spin-off.
2) IIRC, it was that they would be sent to the military as one possible option, but not military school, which is training for officers, they will be lucky if they just work in the cafeteria, he was also saying they would be "used" by the soldiers as "entertainment". Though he also thought to himself that it might not be true, so hard to say what will happen, what we know for a fact, is that this is their last chance, and if they fail here, they lose their basic human rights.

4) Yeah, she is cute and adorable, but just not 'sexy', so yeah, too loli for me. Can't help it, you can't help what turns you on. It's not that I mind small tits (better than fake), or thin hips, but it's pretty extreme here, and it adds up...

Yeah, that is quite possible, it would be a good way to end it, unless they are planning to make a sequel with Debbie as the assistant, with others still working for him in various ways. If so, need to be careful with those slides.

Reactions: My naok

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I would totally agree, that "The headmaster" heavily plays with ideas of "Autoritarism". And I admit, that this could be seen very critical. But it lacks something that determines a dystopian story like Orwells "1984" or Kafkas "The Process" in my understanding quite a lot, and that is the characters permanently struggling with the system in which they live and more important: the hopelessness of that struggle. That's neither for the headmaster nor for the students the case (Ruth and Mr. Wilson are maybe the only exceptions ;), but they are not in the focus). I thought a little, whether there are lewd games, that fulfill those criterias, and I would put rather games like “Caseys fall” and “Fashion business” in a dystopian lewd games category.
Given the power of Paul Mykock's conglomerate, I'd say we're talking about a system where corporate interests dictate government actions. Traditional fascism has usually had government and industry in bed with each other, but many modern dystopian science fiction tends to place greater power on the corporations than they had in the 20th century.
By what the game is now and in the logic of the game, the headmaster is rather a pervert antihero, who "helps" the girls with his punishment-measures to graduate from school and develop their own strengths, and might finally maybe even start a fight against Mycocks System, which he is by now only blurred aware of (as far, as I remember). The students (after some struggle) adapt to the system of the headmaster and even draw advantages from it, what makes the overall tone of the game, despite the dark setting, rather positive.

I personally would define a "happy ending" in the logic, the game represents by now. I would see it as an ending, where you graduate the girls and the later life of the girls going a way you would like for someone you have "trained" (whatever this is (harem, professional success, etc.)). In an exaggerated way, the MC could even get a price for his life-work by the secretary of education, who just does, whatever is popular in the public. Of course everything in the lewd logic of the game. If this would be done in real world, the actions of the headmaster would be totally to condemn.

To have the girls stripped from their rights completely in the end would be hard to make plausible, as you train them even to be more self-confident (and at least for me not enjoying). If they come to your harem, it would be rather on their own will.

I would find the last ending actually also quite funny to watch and thought about if such an ending was possible and plausible to explain, if popularity drops to zero, because then the events of the school might drop to the public. Some weirded-voice in my head tells me, that in this case even Mr. Wilson might overtake the school as the new headmaster, being far more popular then the MC.
The way you describe it reminds me of the 1967 movie In Like Flint. In the first movie (Our Man Flint), he was taken care of by five beautiful women. In the sequel, there were five different women in his residence. When asked about it, Derek Flint explained that the five of them from the first movie had gone on to be successfully married. It makes it sound like Derek Flint surrounded himself with five women at a time in a bit of a M/s apprenticeship that helped them to find their confidence and power through submission. This seems to be what you're suggesting here. He's training these young women to find their strengths and achieve their potentials.

Mykock and Co. probably want these young women groomed to server the corporate bosses, but I expect the Headmaster has a much more lofty goal.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
2) IIRC, it was that they would be sent to the military as one possible option, but not military school, which is training for officers, they will be lucky if they just work in the cafeteria, he was also saying they would be "used" by the soldiers as "entertainment". Though he also thought to himself that it might not be true, so hard to say what will happen, what we know for a fact, is that this is their last chance, and if they fail here, they lose their basic human rights.

4) Yeah, she is cute and adorable, but just not 'sexy', so yeah, too loli for me. Can't help it, you can't help what turns you on. It's not that I mind small tits (better than fake), or thin hips, but it's pretty extreme here, and it adds up...

Yeah, that is quite possible, it would be a good way to end it, unless they are planning to make a sequel with Debbie as the assistant, with others still working for him in various ways. If so, need to be careful with those slides.
I swear I will never understand this, short and petite = Loli, have sex with pixels that look loli = pedo, but "hold my beer while I go kill 50 people in CoD, fortnight", yet no one thinks that is mass murder.

Guess we will have to wait and find out, or full lesbian game with Debbie as the protagonist.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I swear I will never understand this, short and petite = Loli, have sex with pixels that look loli = pedo, but "hold my beer while I go kill 50 people in CoD, fortnight", yet no one thinks that is mass murder.

Guess we will have to wait and find out, or full lesbian game with Debbie as the protagonist.
Short+petite+young looking=loli, and in her case, part of that is the serious lack of curves as well, to me she has the figure of a young boy.

All I said was you can't help what you find attractive. I need girls to look like they are done with puberty, not just starting it.

I detest CoD and Fortnight.

I could also get behind that... ;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fucking Rachel doesn't mean you have to fap to it at the same time, besides again it was just my example, I prefer a girl like Lucy in real life, but I would still fuck Rachel in the game.

It isn't about attraction, it's just fucking in a game, not fapping, I dislike Cass, still got the blowjob scene done, ain't fapping to it.

Wishful thinking, I would imagine once Altos is done with this game, he might want to make something different.
Then again, the last thing I was expecting to see when I woke up today would be a KotoR remake for ps5 and pc, so.

Percocksu

Nov 19, 2020
Just dropping here for people getting stuck for 1h like me: For Rachel story to progress and get the quest you need to do both the photo and the inspection, I got the punish event like 10 times but never did the inspection somehow, though it was a bug I did not get the oil event.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Fucking Rachel doesn't mean you have to fap to it at the same time, besides again it was just my example, I prefer a girl like Lucy in real life, but I would still fuck Rachel in the game.

It isn't about attraction, it's just fucking in a game, not fapping, I dislike Cass, still got the blowjob scene done, ain't fapping to it.

Wishful thinking, I would imagine once Altos is done with this game, he might want to make something different.
Then again, the last thing I was expecting to see when I woke up today would be a KotoR remake for ps5 and pc, so.
It is one thing to do something in a game, it is another whether you enjoy everything or would prefer to do something different but need to do this in advance. I have no major interest in her either, I am not calling "pedo" on anybody who likes her or similar but I am just not at all interested in that specific content. Just like I have no interest in CoD or Fortnite without calling anybody enjoying it a "murderer". However in this game there is content I am interested in.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This is going round in circles again, and I want to move on.

I hope we get to move forward with Debbie soon, I like her transformation, and kind of want her to get her wish of playing with Sally.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Certain events should be not happen until they are updated, like the meeting with debby and cass after cass trainer, the meeting no longer makes sense, is better does not happen until it is updated (the one in front of the class )

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
wait , i came inside the teacher, why dont you have options regarding those decisions?
can you allow for further decisions regarding this in the future???
thanks

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I think that August update came out almost exactly 1 month give or take a few days. So think we might get another thing around Halloween even if it is a stand alone short game?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Antwit

Arlondale

Sep 28, 2020
I seem to be stuck on Debby, follow the guide perfectly, she is level 4 and even maxing the stats she wont hit level 5, the scene in the walthrough never triggers even following step by step.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes