inkdot

Feb 12, 2020
Everything seems going at the right direction, accept Miss Chang's face...
Am I the only one thinking Miss Chang's face was place too low on her head? I understand the urge of making her look young, but it looks like her face is falling off her head, seriously would any normal human have their ears higher than their eyes? It would be better if the developer gets to move the face up a little bit on her head.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Am I the only one thinking Miss Chang's face was place too low on her head? I understand the urge of making her look young, but it looks like her face is falling off her head, seriously would any normal human have their ears higher than their eyes? It would be better if the developer gets to move the face up a little bit on her head.
Her ears look normal to me, if anything her ears look too low here.
screenshot0008.png
Maybe it's part of the thing that keeps her so young...

Reactions: HunterSeeker

inkdot

Feb 12, 2020
It does seem that way sometimes, but it could be that her hair is just poofy, or maybe it's because she is such a big brain. XD
True, yet this game is supposed to care about aesthetics right, consider its content and intention? A natural anatomy of skull would certainly be a factor affecting the perception from the player. Wouldn't want to place them in the uncanny valley in the middle of an arousal, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

inkdot

Feb 12, 2020
She's had plastic surgery to help her look young. That's where the surgeons upped up all her extra hair.
Don't get me wrong, I am not intended to question if such appearance can exist or if it's contraditory to science. After all it's a fictious world, anything could happen, maybe she can even turn herself into a cyclopes scientifically.

What I am proposing, is that it would be more pleasant to see a natural anatomy, and a good looking lad in a game with erotic contents, instead of a cyclopes...

At least, I believe I prefer lads over cyclopes, and most of the players would.(Chances are someone may actually prefer cyclopes over natural human body. Fetishes nowadays...you never know... But they are not the majority......right?)

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Is there any fucking between mc and the students. 2 year before when I played this game I didn't saw any.... I don't want to download it unless mc hasn't been fucking his students.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Is there any fucking between mc and the students. 2 year before when I played this game I didn't saw any.... I don't want to download it unless mc hasn't been fucking his students.
There's one case, and it's repeatable. I'm sure the other's will become available over time.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
:oops: Hmmm ... this may course a big bunch of surplus work if the dev has to change all actual existing graphics and animations Miss Chang is involved.
This would cost immense time and may subtract the efforts in release the next updates o_O

For me I´m fine with Miss Chang´s face and ok , if she has a beauty facelift in nearer future it could work for you well, so only new graphics may changed to save time for more important work progressing the game.;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She's had plastic surgery to help her look young. That's where the surgeons kept all her extra skin.
Actually, no, it was an experiment that she did on herself, but trying to reproduce the results have had about a 95% fatality rate. It consists of injecting something into your eyeballs every day for six months, assuming you don't die in the first week. There is always a catch...

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I dont know how to feel about this game... on one hand I kinda like the idea for the baseline story and most of the characters are rather likeable. On the other, I cant find a single likeable trait about the MC; he's simply a perverted, narcissistic, "ends justify the means" guy who cares more about proving that he's right than the wellbeing of literally everyone around him. Maybe if he was more concerned about the humanity of the students than his own agenda then I could look past his shortcomings, but the problem is that there is not much, if anything, positive I can say about the MC.
Nice Guys are enough in other games. ;-)

Reactions: Anonimed

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
There is one picture (and one dialogue in the swim bath), where the Twins spank the teacher Claire in revenge. But I cannot find the scene. Can somebody help me out? :)

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
You're absolutely right, her face is definitely wrong but I can't quite place it. It's like her face is too small for her head, or as you say too far down it. I do think as the others say that it's somehow intentional, to do with her storyline. But I hate looking at her lol

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Actually, no, it was an experiment that she did on herself, but trying to reproduce the results have had about a 95% fatality rate. It consists of injecting something into your eyeballs every day for six months, assuming you don't die in the first week. There is always a catch...
I know. I was making a joke which apparently didn't land.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes