Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I tried the game, but I just cannot get over what an irredeemable psycho the mc is.
Every time I try to play it, I make a bit of progress and then hit another scene that shows his behaviour of and I just have to stop.
These games often have mcs that are at least somewhat perverted, often even having the perverted options give better results, but it just feels different when the MC has such a disproportional amount of power over the victims. On top of that here it's not just spying on girls when they happen to be naked, but forcing them to get naked against their will in public.
The waterpistol fight is a good example. None of it makes sense, they loose the first time because you run out of water, but then the game has you buy a just-as-small pistol for the disolving liquid and in the game he actually uses way more water, because he shoots multiple times at the same girl to get the top and bottom and he also shoots at his allies to keep suspicion from himself and then he magically still has water left at the end to shoot the twins.

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I tried the game, but I just cannot get over what an irredeemable psycho the mc is.
Every time I try to play it, I make a bit of progress and then hit another scene that shows his behaviour of and I just have to stop.
These games often have mcs that are at least somewhat perverted, often even having the perverted options give better results, but it just feels different when the MC has such a disproportional amount of power over the victims. On top of that here it's not just spying on girls when they happen to be naked, but forcing them to get naked against their will in public.
The waterpistol fight is a good example. None of it makes sense, they loose the first time because you run out of water, but then the game has you buy a just-as-small pistol for the disolving liquid and in the game he actually uses way more water, because he shoots multiple times at the same girl to get the top and bottom and he also shoots at his allies to keep suspicion from himself and then he magically still has water left at the end to shoot the twins.
If it helps your immersion, just imagine that when someone else gives the MC the first water pistol, they give him a gun that is already half empty, or has a leak, such that it runs out faster. Alternatively, perhaps the assumption is that a small wet spot on your clothes might be harder to notice, so in the first fight the MC is drenching his targets with longer streams of water, and he is more cautious with Chang's formula, thereby using less liquid with each shot, so it lasts longer.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What you find distasteful about this game is literally the reason why the rest of us enjoy it so much! :sneaky:

Putting girls into embarrassing or humiliating situations (and not just spying on them without their knowledge) is a fetish in its own right. This game delivers on that in spades, and you get to control so much of it! :love: (On a side note, those who complain about the lack of actual sex scenes are completely missing the point.)

It's interesting that you suggest the mc is an "irredeemable psycho". He actually considers his own motives throughout the game and often he tries to convince himself that he is doing this all for the girls' benefit, but occasionally he catches himself being a little too eager to punish them:

(While spying on the girls showering - to monitor their behaviour of course! :sneaky:)​
mc: "I think she said her name was Charlotte."​
mc: "She is rather pretty, a little flat chested maybe but that's OK by me."​
mc: "I shall look forward to punishing her in my office soon."​
mc: "Wait what am I thinking?! I should be hoping the girls behave themselves. Not hoping they get in trouble."​

Sometimes when confronted about whether he is turned on by the events, the mc actually agrees he is, but he brushes that off as a side effect to the situation, not the aim.

However, there is a pivotal scene when the mc is wrestling with his conscience and he can literally decide that he is the villain, or he can continue to believe that he has the best interests of the girls at heart. Choosing to be the villain does put a slightly darker tint on some scenes, and it allows you to choose some slightly less pleasant options down the track.

Personally, I think this game treads the fine line of humiliation and humour. It doesn't get nasty if you don't want it to (and even then, it's not really very nasty - the only two examples I can think of are punishing Priti for no good reason and humiliating Ruth).

The main thing is the game is not to be taken seriously, it's a comedy at heart. However, if you don't like the fantasy of humiliation, dare I say, it's possibly not the game for you. :geek:

But honestly, how can you really think the mc is all bad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL:

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
What you find distasteful about this game is literally the reason why the rest of us enjoy it so much! :sneaky:

Putting girls into embarrassing or humiliating situations (and not just spying on them without their knowledge) is a fetish in its own right. This game delivers on that in spades, and you get to control so much of it! :love: (On a side note, those who complain about the lack of actual sex scenes are completely missing the point.)

It's interesting that you suggest the mc is an "irredeemable psycho". He actually considers his own motives throughout the game and often he tries to convince himself that he is doing this all for the girls' benefit, but occasionally he catches himself being a little too eager to punish them:
Well, yeah. I am aware that it's a fetish, I was just sharing why I personally found the game distastefull. What you describe to me is also what I mean. The constant justification that the mc makes in his own mind. He's making excuses to himself why doing what he wants and abusing his control over these girls is good, actually, and it's fairly obvious that they are excuses. This is exactly what I find somewhat psychotic in his behaviour. The way he constantly need to convince himself that what he's doing is right.

Anyway. It's just not for me, if you guys love it, great. I didn't give it a bad review or saying nobody should play it. I just don't like it for myself.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
The walkthough mode is the hint guide/quest log.
There's also an actual walkthrough here; https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1169462_HM_Complete_Game_Guide_0_10_1.pdf

Dont know who made it but I got stuck and this helped. Found it searching the thread.

Anyhow I'm new to this game, haven't finished it yet but pretty good overall. Interesting setting, connected with characters, casual gameplay but still fun. I read that others thought the MC was too evil, but overall I find he had a realistic balance between actually caring for doing his job well/helping the girls and normal male hornyness and like his cold calculating logic overall. Statistics management was actually a slight challenge at first but gets easy fairly quickly. Might post a full review when I'm all caught up!

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Statistics management was actually a slight challenge at first but gets easy fairly quickly
I can agree with that. 1st playthrough, i was trying to balance teaching, sports, patrolling, paperwork not paying attention to stats (i learned to always leave them showing on screen) and after 15 ish days ended up in a spiral with the grades lowering everyday more than i could raise them and i ended up being game-overed over a weekend, which i couldn't raise grades to keep me alive.

One thing that i didn't like and would like re-done is the intro. The MC should really have shown videos of (insert amount of time in the past) where Sarah was stupid and bad behaviored, and then tell the crowd to ask her school exams questions to show she got much smarter, and when she failed one, THEN proceed with showing them the punishment technique. Right now, it just feels like he only shows how he turned a kid into an obedient sex slave, which leaves a sour taste because you have no proof in the MC actual teaching / psychology abilities.

Can't wait for the update and the completed game. Smiling Cassandra is the best :p

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I didnt get a game over but grades got as low as 3, so pretty close. By then I had figured out the need to focus on discipline and training Ms. Pott. After that it was easy pie.

Its just important for the first few weeks to focus on that rather than popularity or whatever.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Unless the headmaster becomes the king of mankind in the end,
eventually those girls will have their brothers, fathers and their husbands get back at the headmaster...
People do not remember pain and humiliation for nothing.

Okay, that is it for the deconstruction.
Have fun playing this fantasy game!

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I think the MC being a bad guy is neat.

I mean, given the fetish it obviously puts him in a better position to do what he's doing, since no good guy would do this kind of crap. It avoids handwaving and the game indeed features the MC asking himself about the rightness of his actions - dude's in denial, yes, but that's not psychopathic behavior, that's the behavior of a perfectly sane person who's just wildly misled. In this case though, he's misled in a way that most of us find titillating.

Can't argue with his results either. His methods are pretty evil, but he's not wrong that this works well and quickly. And given Mr. Mykock looks and acts like Lucifer himself I'm pretty sure that'll wind up being key in keeping these girls from becoming sex slaves to someone even less considerate.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
eventually those girls will have their brothers, fathers and their husbands get back at the headmaster...

Okay, that is it for the deconstruction.
Happy playing the game of this great level of fantasy!
My little sister was molested, I didn't slay the man (kid) who did it. I don't know how you think this world operates but revenge is NOT a luxury civilians are allowed without destroying your own life. Almost everyone chooses the non-suicidal path, even though it hurts us forever.

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
Why? The girls as well as brothers, fathers and their husbands (well, not the fathers'...) will be forever grateful for the excellent training provided by the headmaster: Excellent education, the excellent jobs the girls therefore could land, and the outstanding sex-training that both the girls and their partners will enjoy so much! The headmaster will be showered in flowers and Christmas cards (and occasional reunions :)) to say Thank You!

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Or you know, who the fuck would want a shitty ending.
Well, bad endings are a thing in games, so that is possible, but AL is also a thing, and a lot of people like that and are back wanting more for his new one, so I guess anything is possible. Though I assume that good endings will be possible here.

With the way the story is going, there are many ways in which a bad ending could happen, what with the spies, government, and other shadow groups working on things around him and the school. There is already the possibility to have a bad ending as it is, but so long as we keep our stats up, and don't mess up too badly, odds are good that we will have a fun ending. Just try to make sure everyone is happy in the end (except for the bad guys). ;)

...Or, you could just fap, and not care what happens. :ROFLMAO:

Obscureheathen

Jun 13, 2017
Well, bad endings are a thing in games, so that is possible, but AL is also a thing, and a lot of people like that and are back wanting more for his new one, so I guess anything is possible. Though I assume that good endings will be possible here.

With the way the story is going, there are many ways in which a bad ending could happen, what with the spies, government, and other shadow groups working on things around him and the school. There is already the possibility to have a bad ending as it is, but so long as we keep our stats up, and don't mess up too badly, odds are good that we will have a fun ending. Just try to make sure everyone is happy in the end (except for the bad guys). ;)

...Or, you could just fap, and not care what happens. :ROFLMAO:
I love both those games but bad endings are terrible I can only pray he doesnt do that again lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes