b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Amy as "masochist" and possible punishment training help has been a thing for quite a while now though.
I did play real early builds but you might be right.
Its possible I'm misremembering, memory bias n all. Probably wishing for more stuff related around the "touch 6 pack" event, really liked that one even with its being so tiny.

Instead we got a masochistic nypho, kinda boring honestly. But that's likely just me.

Don't think any of the other girls come close to any sort of tomboy sadly, ah well. doesn't seem like the games progressed much in the years its been going.
More shuffling and changing of early content instead of expansion.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I did play real early builds but you might be right.
Its possible I'm misremembering, memory bias n all. Probably wishing for more stuff related around the "touch 6 pack" event, really liked that one even with its being so tiny.

Instead we got a masochistic nypho, kinda boring honestly. But that's likely just me.

Don't think any of the other girls come close to any sort of tomboy sadly, ah well. doesn't seem like the games progressed much in the years its been going.
More shuffling and changing of early content instead of expansion.
The main storyline is a bit on hold, yeah, but individual stories have expanded vastly, including punishment systems and, ehem, "individual encounters outside of the hallway".

As for the "tomboy", as said it depends on what you're looking for. I would guess athletic (we have two others, although not much story about them), not too feminine a look ("goldilocks" - there's a couple of them but they're the minority). But yeah, in the end as in real life every character is their own individual package and most probably something will not sit right.

Reactions: TheDevian

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
as in real life
While i hate that concept of what your saying/said, I prefer to think that most girls have little to nothing fleshed out yet.

In this case i feel a setup was prepared the ultra classic tomboy "touch my 6 pack" moment and instead little to nothing was expanded on it. I feel it was a missed oppertunity, her other... features? are massively focused on instead (masochist, nympho, lesbian/bi)

Ima hope we get an actual tomboy at some point. Its one of the common tropes i feel are sorely missing.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
While i hate that concept of what your saying/said, I prefer to think that most girls have little to nothing fleshed out yet.

In this case i feel a setup was prepared the ultra classic tomboy "touch my 6 pack" moment and instead little to nothing was expanded on it. I feel it was a missed oppertunity, her other... features? are massively focused on instead (masochist, nympho, lesbian/bi)

Ima hope we get an actual tomboy at some point. Its one of the common tropes i feel are sorely missing.
I think you fall into a trap there we all fell in one day or another. We see a character in the early stages of a game (either because the game isn't that developed or because we're not fully in the main story) with some traits. Redhead, athletic, nerd, blonde, large, small boobs, shy, talkative, what have you. We like what we see. So we hope for a certain continuation to make it our "ideal character". Just, the dev has a different idea, always had. Suddenly we find out she's a masochist. Or a camgirl (which nearly broke the forum of another game). Or the traitor responsible for the death of many of your subjects (another game, another favorite character died for many). It feels wrong to us. It feels right to the dev. Third parties may agree with either or just say "both are equally possible" (or stupid).

With "real life" I did not mean that the characters are lifelike. I just wanted to point out that with every character there is bound to be something you do not like as much - the more fleshed out they get, the likelier.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I think you fall into a trap
For sure.
I definitely saw that scene early in development and said "that was both cute and sexy, I hope there's more of this" to return now, years later to find its still in the game yet nothing more of it exists. Its a letdown. I might even say things went in the complete opposite direction and that scene kinda feels a little out of place now.

This is partly why today i don't touch VN's, especially 3d renpy ones that are in dev.
The volatile nature of it all flunks the ideas of story and getting attached to characters. Only reason I'm still here for this game is nostalgia i guess.

I do hope to see a tomboy focused girl in the future, but don't see many opportunities for it. I guess for now a cat is fine too.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I have the same bug! do you have an idea?
Couldn't see what might be the root of the problem without a save.
It can't interprete the line:
if pic != 'none':
because pic is not defined.
An easy workaround might just be to define pic by opening console (Shift+o) and put in:
$pic = 'none'
But that might raise other problems, I can not foresee by now.

Reactions: Drussler

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Couldn't see what might be the root of the problem without a save.
It can't interprete the line:
if pic != 'none':
because pic is not defined.
An easy workaround might just be to define pic by opening console (Shift+o) and put in:
$pic = 'none'
But that might raise other problems, I can not foresee by now.
well, that's something!
but why do only some players have the bug?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
well, that's something!
but why do only some players have the bug?
Can't say. The overall game-script is too complex. Knowing a save-game that has this error might help to find the problem, because you can restrict where it might happen.
A possible reason could be, that this variable is defined later in the game or deleted at some point.
But this is just guessing.
I didn't have the error by myself, thus I don't know whether my solution works. I just interpreted the last line of the error-script, which is most times the most-important aspect.

• Love
Reactions: Drussler

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Can't say. The overall game-script is too complex. Knowing a save-game that has this error might help to find the problem, because you can restrict where it might happen.
A possible reason could be, that this variable is defined later in the game or deleted at some point.
But this is just guessing.
I didn't have the error by myself, thus I don't know whether my solution works. I just interpreted the last line of the error-script, which is most times the most-important aspect.
Your idea that it could be the score due to an error in a variable of the game.
This gave me the solution!
The error script no longer occurred when I new began the game.
But only when I have loaded an old savegame!
Thanks a lot for your help...

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The Headmaster [v0.11.1] [Altos and Herdone] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.83 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.60 GB

Original Mac Size: 3.81 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.58 GB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
What are the compression specs?

Arkdata

Jun 2, 2018
Or a camgirl (which nearly broke the forum of another game). Or the traitor responsible for the death of many of your subjects (another game, another favorite character died for many). It feels wrong to us. It feels right to the dev. Third parties may agree with either or just say "both are equally possible" (or stupid).
Yow! Can you drop which games you are referring to here?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yow! Can you drop which games you are referring to here?
Not sure on which camgirl that was about, but I believe the 'traitor' was referring to Lord King.

Few things bother me toooo much, but I doubt we will have to worry about something evil, like choosing which of our girls lives while the rest die, but there are a lot of potential 'bad ends' here, as well as a number of good ends too. There are so many crazy things going on in the background, I can't wait to see where it goes.

---​

Here is an interesting idea for Ruth, even if I don't expect it to happen, it could work on either path too, depending on how you word it. On the blackmail path, he could make her do it, and on the friendly path, it could be her idea. But maybe she gets treated like a student, to see what it is like, being outraged at first, but bites her tongue due to their agreement (either because of the blackmail, or she agreed to see it through to the end before passing judgment). Then by the end, she awakens to a love of masochism and submission.
Actually, the more I think about it, the more probable that seems...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"Camgirl" is referring to Sylphine. However, that game will be remade, so nobody knows if this particular hobby of hers will return. The "Traitor" was - unsurprisingly - correctly identified by TheDevian
Thought so, I am kind of close to that project, and even I was taken aback by that one. I am almost never surprised, though I can see it now in hindsight, I was blinded by game tropes.

Something like that is really likely here, but I have a feeling that most of us have a hint. There are a few possibilities that are also likely, but saying who would be unpopular. For example, if Sam was the spy... I mean, that would hurt, but it would make sense in a number of ways.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I pity her, I gave her the pictures instead of blackmail her.
Yeah same. Like the memes, I'm unable to willingly pick the evil options. lol.
But remember, even when you give her the pictured shes still somewhat against you. A scenario like my example is a fun way to finally get her on your side...or completely fuck up.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes