Karalexia

Jan 27, 2020
Doesn't cover a lot of my favourite areas of kink, but, I played just to see where the story and characters would go. A game like this, usually runs the risk of being nothing but sleazy, but I found myself engrossed in the characters and wanting to see them better themselves and evolve. Often times, you have a cast of characters that are pleasing to the eye but lacking any form of personality. The girl's in 'The Headmaster' are very well-written and I am looking forward to the next update, that's for sure! :D

Iqezip0t

Nov 3, 2017
I lost my savegame during a reinstallation of my machine. Could anybody be so kind and post one of theirs? Thank you in advance.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
On my replay of the Headmaster, I noticed that if you procede with Cassandra's story, the MC will mention that Debbie's better at giving bjs even if you haven't gotten one from her yet.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
On my replay of the Headmaster, I noticed that if you procede with Cassandra's story, the MC will mention that Debbie's better at giving bjs even if you haven't gotten one from her yet.

Yes, sometimes the MC is a liar. He manipulates . . .

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
IIRC, that event was supposed to be locked behind the prefect event, and Chapter 2, but has not been fixed yet.

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Hi, can somebody anybody please upload the latest halloween version, I'm unable to download from the mixdrop website.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes