code991

Aug 21, 2021
I generally dont care about holiday specials and think that its a waste of time ... time which could be used to further work on the main game

HOWEVER, this right here is an exception hehe
I cant wait to give it a go, play as Debbie ... omg

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Development Update
(Posted Sept 25, 2021)

Hey guys,

Firstly, I'd like to welcome a surprise influx of new patrons this month thanks to a video posted on YouTube by MxR Plays, a YouTuber well known for his content on adult mods and games. A big thank you to Henry for introducing the game to his girlfriend in the video, as well as a large new audience. You can catch their video .

Work is ticking along for version 0.12. I'm probably approaching the halfway stage of the development cycle, with most of the scenes written and I've made reasonable progress with all the renders and animations.

Last time I mentioned that I was hoping to include the red butt effect for all the animations in Priti's punishment system. At the time, I wasn't 100% sure it would be possible. However, I'm pleased to report that I've managed to solve the last few remaining technical issues I was having. I’ve also figured out a way to streamline the code, making it much quicker and easier for me to add the effect going forwards. Creating the effect does mean doubling the number of image and video files, which might cause me some file size issues down the line but I’ll worry about that later.

I also mentioned previously that Priti's storyline would intersect with Harriet's and that we would need to put a stop to Harriet's homework-for-chocolate scheme before making significant progress with Priti. So, I had to take some time away from Priti’s content this last couple of weeks to get those scenes made. I also had an important scene written for Charlotte that fitted into that storyline (pictured above). In fact, I've had this particular scene written for Charlotte since version 0.2, but time pressures and technical limitations with the software always prevented me from finishing it. I didn't want to skip over it so I had to spend some time on that as well. When I was first experimenting with the new video animation format, I made a practice video based on the scene which I posted in the Teacher’s Lounge (over on the Discord), so some people will already have an idea of what I'm talking about. I’ve managed to tie off that loose end now though, so it's back to work on Priti's storyline.

The list of content for version 0.12 is, therefore, a little longer than it was previously but that also means the release date isn't quite as close. I'm still hoping to have the update ready by the end of the year. However, I'm still not confident enough to set a release date just yet. Since the next update is still some way off, I’m giving serious consideration to making a short but sweet Halloween special again this year to tide people over. I think everyone will really like the idea I’ve had for it, with Debbie starring as the player character. I’ll give some more details closer to the time.

Altos
Nice, good to see the game is getting exposure on sites like that. Poor Jeannie looked so confused at the beginning.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah they jumped right into chapter one, past basically everything.

Probably an executive decision by Henry or one of their editors, whoever finds them this stuff, to jump to the spanking instead of subjecting Jeannie to lewd lore.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They seem to have skipped the whole intro, that tends to make it confusing. XD
They have a VERY bad track record with site admins demonitizing content or even outright punishing them with strikes and removals for content they had already run by an entire team of editors and a contact on the inside and gotten approval, they've posted videos specifically about it when large portions of content get mass demonitized or taken down entirely and their entire channel has been threatened multiple times, so it makes sense they wouldn't do that part or any of the sex content.

It's just nice to see the game is getting exposure in more mainstream places, that will definitely help the game to grow.

fitalaj

Oct 26, 2019
They have a VERY bad track record with site admins demonitizing content or even outright punishing them with strikes and removals for content they had already run by an entire team of editors and a contact on the inside and gotten approval, they've posted videos specifically about it when large portions of content get mass demonitized or taken down entirely and their entire channel has been threatened multiple times, so it makes sense they wouldn't do that part or any of the sex content.

It's just nice to see the game is getting exposure in more mainstream places, that will definitely help the game to grow.
In fact, they haven't uploaded for a few days for some bullshit strike.. again.

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Is the Halloween special getting a public release at some point or is it permanently Patreon-only?
Trusting everything, it'll be Patreon only for a time (unless somebody leaks it) and it'll be added to the main game in an update several months later. I think that's what happened with the Christmas update, because I only started playing this game this year, and the Christmas update was released to the public in... I wanna say April to June sometime...?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
How do I get notified when theres an update?
Click the Watch button top right, then you can choose with or without email notifications.
By replying, you are now 'watching' the thread, so you will see new posts, but the best way is to watch the 'latest update' page.
That only works if someone replies to that particular post, otherwise no notifications.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Click the Watch button top right, then you can choose with or without email notifications.

That only works if someone replies to that particular post, otherwise no notifications.
Hmmm - I'm getting all kinds of notifications when new posts are in a thread even if they do not refer to me or what I wrote. Probably something in the settings?

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

If you miss an update in that thread, then it will assume you are ignoring it, and won't tell you unless someone affects you directly. Typically, you can load the latest post, and it will start notifying you again.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hmmm - I'm getting all kinds of notifications when new posts are in a thread even if they do not refer to me or what I wrote. Probably something in the settings?
You're probably watching the thread, that feature tells you when there is an update to the thread, even if it wasn't a reply to something you said.

Reactions: TheDevian

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
For all who is in needing it, the german texted version of The Headmaster 0.11.1 was released at October 24th .
on
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-german-translation-v0-11-1-altos-and-herdone.86146

Here is the direct link:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1489090_The_Headmaster_-_0.11.1_German.zip
and a bugfix :
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1497555_veleven.rpy
to copy into .../game/ (it´s needed start running the game)

and a mod version of info.rpy

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1498604_intro.rpy

Hint: Beware of clicking on the button bar ( first 2 Buttons) left on top before day 2, to provide an error code .
Same error might show in the intro and 1st day at original 0.11.1 public if you do so.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes