Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Typically , the questions from our so sweet but very single minded Faye :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I say only : Napoleon Dynamite :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Or some sentences from a german foot balsam comercial:

A little toddler girl: Grandpa ?
Grandpa: Hello sweetie pie !
Toddler: Can I taste your feet please?
Grandpa: Why sweet heart?
Toddler: Because I think they may taste like candies!
Grandpa: Who told you?
Toddler: Mum did, and she said to me Granpa is a diabetic (diabete is called in german Zucker=sugar)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
I get what you're saying but a beta release of the main update at the moment wouldn't be a good idea.
Version 0.12 is going to be a big complicated update with a self-contained story arc and lots of different little branches that all interact with each other. It's a complicated process to plan everything and write it all out. I also have to storyboard scenes to make sure they look good and that my ideas for animations will be possible. This means the vast majority of the final renders are made in the second half of the development cycle which we are only just in now. I also like to go back through everything towards the end and rewrite sections to make sure there are no inconsistencies in the story and that everything flows well. Things like the quest log and replay menu all get added right at the end too. So a meaningful beta is still a couple of months off.
I made the upcoming Halloween special as it's short and standalone so I could put together the whole thing very quickly without huge amounts of planning. I wrote most of it on a long plane journey to visit my wife's family in the US. Then I put it all together in a week after I got back (working extra hours to make sure it didn't take any more time from the main game).
As you say it was also a nice break for me creatively. It's also very funny and a piece of art in its own right. I don't think anyone is going to have a problem with it after playing.
"Take back" may not be the right phrase here, but damn, the Halloween special took only 1 week to make??? It was reallllllly good, extremely high quality, I was blown away. The time mechanic was super fun: it was legit FUN. If that's what you can do in a week now from scratch, I'm even more pumped for the new update: Even more than before. Playing as a woman is not my thing at all, but it was pretty fun to play as Debbie.

Made me almost wish for a Headmaster prequel of some sort.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
I have to say that Alice's outfit in the new Halloween special has given me a new (and very positive) impression of Alice.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL, so Sally is a sexy nun, Claire is a sexy schoolgirl, Izzy is Gronak, and Sam is Wednesday Addams?.

Reactions: TheDevian

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Version 0.12 Image Previews
(Part 4)

Some more preview pictures. These are some more beach scenes, and a first look in the girl's locker room. Enjoy! :love:

View attachment 1485931
I love how Altos and Herdone nail the little details about each character. Witness Lucy as the only one in the shower not concerned about covering herself up, and the look of absolute terror on Priti's face as she is clearly wearing very little in the beach volley ball scene.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes