Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Couldn't see what might be the root of the problem without a save.
It can't interprete the line:
if pic != 'none':
because pic is not defined.
An easy workaround might just be to define pic by opening console (Shift+o) and put in:
$pic = 'none'
But that might raise other problems, I can not foresee by now.
1634660251982.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's obviously a German translation mod at work (I wouldn't have chosen "Männerarbeit" by the way but not volunteering my time to translate I shouldn't be too mean). There often happen minor mistakes with variables or similar. If we find anybody else using this, it might help.

When you are using a mod (translation, cheat, gallery, walkthrough doesn't matter) it is probably best to ask the modder about the problem first, they will have a better understanding of both their mod and the game.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
I hope not too, incest, especially mother-son shit is more of a common cliche on this forum than an MC with a 10-inch cock.
Truth. I've downloaded an then quickly uninstalled some otherwise good-looking games after finding out that's a major part of the game. I don't filter out the tag, because I like games where you have group sex with women who are related to each other (not you), but it is becoming a cliche.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Truth. I've downloaded an then quickly uninstalled some otherwise good-looking games after finding out that's a major part of the game. I don't filter out the tag, because I like games where you have group sex with women who are related to each other (not you), but it is becoming a cliche.
I actually like it somewhat, although I prefer daddy daughter, as I said, a fuckable milf is more common than a 10-inch cock, because even lesbian games have them, but there is enough of them out there, I like this because it is different, half of why I like Lucy so much is because she is a girl who you don't need to spank, which makes her more unique.

Besides, there is a simple option, have Lucy or maybe Rachel and have us pick what we call her and she calls us, sure it is faux incest, but would do.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
I actually like it somewhat, although I prefer daddy daughter, as I said, a fuckable milf is more common than a 10-inch cock, because even lesbian games have them, but there is enough of them out there, I like this because it is different, half of why I like Lucy so much is because she is a girl who you don't need to spank, which makes her more unique.

Besides, there is a simple option, have Lucy or maybe Rachel and have us pick what we call her and she calls us, sure it is faux incest, but would do.
That, I'm fine with. Like, have them play out a faux daddy-daughter roleplay relationship.

Reactions: Havik79

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
That's obviously a German translation mod at work (I wouldn't have chosen "Männerarbeit" by the way but not volunteering my time to translate I shouldn't be too mean). There often happen minor mistakes with variables or similar. If we find anybody else using this, it might help.

When you are using a mod (translation, cheat, gallery, walkthrough doesn't matter) it is probably best to ask the modder about the problem first, they will have a better understanding of both their mod and the game.
this is unfortunately not a "real" MOD in the sense ...
the translator went through the original code and translated everything he found.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
this is unfortunately not a "real" MOD in the sense ...
the translator went through the original code and translated everything he found.
... and possibly some variable names, too, or similar. Still, dev (of the game, so Altos) does not know what was done to translate so does not know what could have gone wrong.

Reactions: TheDevian

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't mind mother-son games. But not every game needs to be the same.
Tell that to the Incest Crusaders who descend upon non-incest games to tell developers they should add incest to make the game better/more successful.
1. Begin non-incest game
2. Add incest
3. PROFIT!
And yeah, after three months (in game time) we suddenly hear that the headmaster has an 18 year old virgin sister. No, please. Save that for the never to be published sequel.
Sounds like some fantasy driven fanfic.
That, I'm fine with. Like, have them play out a faux daddy-daughter roleplay relationship.
Reminds me of a conversation I had in Zoom about six hours ago. Guy who looked to be late 40s, early 50s attended a local kink munch. According to him, there were a number of women in attendance, but they were all hitting on each other in the restaurant.
When he identified himself as a "Daddy Dom," one of the women said that sounded creepy to her.
He was so bent out of shape he had to complain to the zoom group.

I tried reminding him that Domming a young submissive and having her call you "Daddy," is seen by many as incest role-play (and usually age play as well). I think he ignored that and continued whining about how badly they treated him. I couldn't help but wonder how much of a Dom he actually was with skin so thin. The only advice he listened to was another guy saying "She was probably a man-hating lesbian."

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Tell that to the Incest Crusaders who descend upon non-incest games to tell developers they should add incest to make the game better/more successful.
1. Begin non-incest game
2. Add incest
3. PROFIT!
Yeah, I like me some incest as well (see my sig) but as I said not every game must have it and the "Crusaders" descending on a thread I have seen way too often. In games which don't have relatives. I games with relatives where the dev said there will be no sex between them. And they won't take "no" for an answer. Probably bronze medalists, right after the pro and contra NTR crowds. Although the "I hate this game and will complain weekly in the thread and facepalm everybody who disagrees instead of ignoring it" crew mounts a strong challenge, too.

Sounds like some fantasy driven fanfic.
A bad one I don't need and which is not necessary for this game. (Even though most of the games qualify as some kind of "fanfic" with a broader definition of "fan").

When he identified himself as a "Daddy Dom,"
I sense a pattern here, a few people on here describe themselves like that or similar. Tend to be acting quite differently from what their chosen role would suggest, to say the least. Unless they consider saying "I know it all and will hear nothing different whatsoever" as dominant behavior.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, I like me some incest as well (see my sig) but as I said not every game must have it and the "Crusaders" descending on a thread I have seen way too often. In games which don't have relatives. I games with relatives where the dev said there will be no sex between them. And they won't take "no" for an answer. Probably bronze medalists, right after the pro and contra NTR crowds. Although the "I hate this game and will complain weekly in the thread instead of ignoring it and facepalm everybody who disagrees" crew mounts a strong challenge, too.
My fall-back is to picture them as Filius Canis from The DeLuca Family.
A bad one I don't need and which is not necessary for this game. (Even though most of the games qualify as some kind of "fanfic" with a broader definition of "fan").
Decades ago, I was on the team for a fanzine put out by a Star Trek club (back in the 70s). I saw some REALLY bad fan fic. And that didn't include K/S (the original slash fiction).
I sense a pattern here, a few people on here describe themselves like that or similar. Tend to be acting quite differently from what their chosen role would suggest, to say the least. Unless they consider saying "I know it all and will hear nothing different whatsoever" as dominant behavior.
Yeah, evidence that it happens in real life too.

Reactions: c3p0 and Cartageno

Someguy9500

Nov 2, 2020
Hey does anyone have any clue when the mc will be able to access the female-restricted areas? I've been looking forward to that for a while and I'm wondering if anyone knows ;)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes