TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think Ant is talking about real people they remind him of, just some fitting names and backgrounds.

I agree on 2 and 5; 7 seems a bit like a poor man's Harriet to me. (1 is a cheap blonde Debbie knockoff from China called Dibby)

I can certainly see Belarus (that's a pretty good one actually), Netherlands (skin could be a bit lighter though) and Ms Watson, as well as Singapore and Canada (I mean she is basically screaming (very silently and respectfully of course) "Excuse me, eh?".

Despite the red hair Ireland seems off to me though.
That explains it, I was thinking, damn, you know about a lot of people! :LOL:

I will say that at least unlike Cass, #1 is a natural blond. :sneaky:
Maybe she is the sweet version of Debbie, and they can satisfy some sister sister events for some people, without pissing off the financial overlords. She could be Blondie Harry, as a nod to Debbie Harry.

With 7 (isn't that Carmen), that gives me an idea, maybe a cross between Harriet and Pirti, she has a serious sweettooth, or something similar, maybe a baker, and was breaking a lot of rules to to get her ingredients. This could have her helping in the cafeteria as well.

3 looks like she has a mischievous side as well, and maybe some Asian blood, so maybe Nabiki Watson. lol She could be the investigative reporter side of Ada's photojournalism (Elementary). Or maybe she is into wild conspiracies, and tries to get the other girls to go along with her.

2, maybe she was a model, but has a serious case of A-cup angst, and she attacked someone for insulting her chest size, and we have to make her be proud of herself, not unlike Rachel, but in a different way. She is already used to showing off her body and she has a nice figure otherwise, but we need to make her proud of her chest, so she needs to show it off as much as possible! ;)

4 certainly look like she has an evil side, but what if it is a case of prejudice, she looked like she was guilty, so she was always blamed for things she didn't do. She is a bit of a tomboy, and just doesn't care what people think any more. She looks a lot like a pale version of Tia...

5 looks sweet and innocent, with a bit of a Japanese Housewife appeal, maybe she is one of those who is so shy and quiet that people tend to forget she is there, and due to this she missed some tests or something important to her grades, and since she was never the best student anyway (average at best, other than home ec. and such), that she failed over all due to that. 'Willow Inoue'
Or maybe she was a musician, praised for her talent the world over. The problem was, that she spent so much time playing, that she ignored most of her other studies, as music was her only passion. 'Julia Crescendo' (IDK, that was bad, lol)

6 looks like she just saw something she shouldn't have. Maybe she boy crazy, and is looking at the HM's bulge. There are only 4 males around, and she is getting desperate. Mr. Willson is old and fat, the groundkeeper is too drunk to get it up, and his dog is bestiality, so that's out, and now she has set her sights on the HM, the only one left.

Reactions: Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I don't think Ant is talking about real people they remind him of, just some fitting names and backgrounds.

I agree on 2 and 5; 7 seems a bit like a poor man's Harriet to me. (1 is a cheap blonde Debbie knockoff from China called Dibby)

I can certainly see Belarus (that's a pretty good one actually), Netherlands (skin could be a bit lighter though) and Ms Watson, as well as Singapore and Canada (I mean she is basically screaming (very silently and respectfully of course) "Excuse me, eh?".

Despite the red hair Ireland seems off to me though.
I gave the belarus a name near to a russian wta player because she reminds me a little bit on the look of Maria Sharapova in the late nineties :)

The skin of the dutch girl isn´t so unusual if we think that the dutch had colonies in far east (indonesia etc.) and the country like other eurpean states actually being a today melting pot of many ethnian people (fugitives?!) and allthough over the last 60 years ;)

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I gave the belarus a name near to a russian wta player because she reminds me a little bit on the look of Maria Sharapova in the late nineties :)

The skin of the dutch girl isn´t so unusual if we think that the dutch had colonies in far east (indonesia etc.) and the country like other eurpean states actually beeing a today melting pot of many ethnian people (fugitives?!) and allthough over the last 60 years ;)
Tru dat. But by that logic you can have any look for any country, I was more going along the lines of stereotypes.

Of course it does not hurt at all to give a central African look to a Norwegian or similar, variatio delectat as the Romans used to say. Then again, where are they now?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Tru dat. But by that logic you can have any look for any country, I was more going along the lines of stereotypes.

Of course it does not hurt at all to give a central African look to a Norwegian or similar, variatio delectat as the Romans used to say. Then again, where are they now?
In Rome I would say :) Not like the city was destroyed like Pompeii.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Ooh I do hope this means we will finely get the nudist part of the beach opened up.
No, there was a poll, on what should be put in the coming update. The nudist beach was one of the options and was voted on place 5, with the first three places being planned to be included in 0.12. But Altos stated, that it is planned to be included in 0.13

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
No, there was a poll, on what should be put in the coming update. The nudist beach was one of the options and was voted on place 5, with the first three places being planned to be included in 0.12. But Altos stated, that it is planned to be included in 0.13
…What were the first three places?

White ranger

Nov 12, 2018
I would still like to see pregnancy putting the game along with incest if y'all can make that happen I would love to game even more

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You can't have a pregnancy with the girls, it would be too suspect, only a staff member would be able to.
As for incest, come on there is plenty of them around, go play one of them, not every game has to have it, and while this is another school game, at least it is unique, that makes it more special.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes