InvisoProx

Jul 22, 2017
There is an event on weekday mornings, can't remember what day, weekends, I can't remember anything, maybe the pool?
Yeah, there's a couple of things on weekdays (and if you go there other times it tends to just have girls doing stuff in the gym during school hours anyway so it could easily be handwaved), but I was confused because Blitz was talking about stuff to do on the weekend. Seems odd to break into the locker room when it's empty.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, there's a couple of things on weekdays (and if you go there other times it tends to just have girls doing stuff in the gym during school hours anyway so it could easily be handwaved), but I was confused because Blitz was talking about stuff to do on the weekend. Seems odd to break into the locker room when it's empty.
Yeah, I don't know what that is about, though he told the girls they can use it on the weekends, there haven't been any events that I remember.

BlitzMcGee

Oct 10, 2020
MC also mentions (only once, near the beginning, if I recall) setting up a surveillance system around the school. Should have made that explicit in the post.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A Class Photo....

This was posted on Altos' discord, so I thought I'd share it here. It's the latest class photo, showing all the main students, including Zoe, the new school antagonist (in top right). How many people here can name all the students... without checking? :D

View attachment 1444283
Nope, I can't even give you my name without checking! ...I am so bad with names. :rolleyes: It's even worse when I am put on the spot like this! :ROFLMAO:
There's Amy's athletic friend ...aw, I fucked up already. :ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nope, I can't even give you my name without checking! ...I am so bad with names. :rolleyes: It's even worse when I am put on the spot like this! :ROFLMAO:
There's Amy's athletic friend ...aw, I fucked up already. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I effed up with the two athletic friends - and with our beloved twins even though the different hair length is a good indicator.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I effed up with the two athletic friends - and with our beloved twins even though the different hair length is a good indicator.
One hair is also more flat, the other more poofy. ;)

But to be sure, you have to check those moles! Can't see them from here, so maybe they are fakes! hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Antwit

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Preparing SMUG FACE.
Back left to the front.

Jazmine, Amy, Maxine, Charlotte, Donna, Cass, Harriet, Debbie, Ada, Zoey.
Olivia, Emily, Liz, April, Alice, (fuck) Mary, Louise, (double fuck) I want to say Arabelle, or maybe Anabelle.
Nina, Priti, Rachel, Faye, and best of them all for last, sweet perfect Lucy.

OldPringles

Jun 20, 2021
Preparing SMUG FACE.
Back left to the front.

Jazmine, Amy, Maxine, Charlotte, Donna, Cass, Harriet, Debbie, Ada, Zoey.
Olivia, Emily, Liz, April, Alice, (fuck) Mary, Louise, (double fuck) I want to say Arabelle, or maybe Anabelle.
Nina, Priti, Rachel, Faye, and best of them all for last, sweet perfect Lucy.
Wait a minute! Where's Tia? Is she supposed to be in another class or year or something?

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Version 0.12 Image Previews
(Part 2)

Some more preview pictures. These are from the opening of the cafeteria. Altos noted that some of these scenes are still a work in progress so some images might not be the final ones used in the game. (E.g. you can still see some Japanese text which is likely to be edited out in the final version.) Enjoy! :D

I'm sorry, but where is preview #11? There is 07-10 and 12-13

And there is no

?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wait a minute! Where's Tia? Is she supposed to be in another class or year or something?
Yeah, the school is obviously larger than just the main girls, sometimes you need a side character to "use and forget" (and many of the main girls don't have a story yet either).

But I get where you're coming from. In two specific other games I yearn for the (never going to happen) inclusion of side characters like these.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Yeah, the school is obviously larger than just the main girls
Yes, there are several "extras" who appear in certain scenes (sitting in classrooms, or in the shower, or getting a uniform inspection from Debbie, etc). Altos actually posted a picture of his "random schoolgirls" who don't have names and usually just appear in the background.

There are also some girls like Tia, who have names and play a more important role, but, as Cartageno said, are still side characters, not one of the main girls. Of course, the "Crying Girl" (third from left in this picture) has probably reached that point as well.

HM_Random_Schoolgirls.jpg

I'm sorry, but where is preview #11? There is 07-10 and 12-13
I've checked and Altos didn't actually post a preview pic #11. Maybe that was an oversight, or maybe he wasn't happy with the preview pic for some reason. But don't worry, there are more preview pics still to come...

Discord is only open to Patrons at the moment.
Actually, the Headmaster discord is open to everyone. But higher-level patreons get access to special channels, including preview pics and (at the highest level) custom artwork of the girls.

The discord is .

BwanaPower

Jun 12, 2021
Other than the squirt gun event, and the gym event, and... ;p
Totally fair... I guess it is the first full frontal nudity scene of her I've seen, since I started wondering about that. Never paid much attention to her before. I guess the way they rendered her pussy wasn't really doing it for me. There obviously should be differently shaped ones, but I also think they've gotten a lot better at getting that particular part of their models right lately...

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Lets open a little discussion which names the side characters could look alike?

My suggestions from the blond girl left to the blackhaired on the right:
I´m thinking of:
Ute Hamrinson from Norway or Mary Sugarpova a belarus tennisplayer:sneaky:
Ireene Eire from Ireland
Priscilla Watson (the crying girll)
Swantje Dykstra a figureskater from Netherland
Mia Kimberly fom Singapore
Tonya Kaiira from Canada
Manuela or Carmen de Coracon from Andalucia

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lets open a little discussion which names the side characters could look alike?

My suggestions from the blond girl left to the blackhaired on the right:
I´m thinking of:
Ute Hamrinson from Norway or Mary Sugarpova a belarus tennisplayer:sneaky:
Ireene Eire from Ireland
Priscilla Watson (the crying girll)
Swantje Dykstra a figureskater from Netherland
Mia Kimberly fom Singapore
Tonya Kaiira from Canada
Manuela or Carmen de Coracon from Andalucia
I am not sure who those real people are, but I do know that I am excited about #2, 5, and 7 having some content. They are adorable.

Reactions: rKnight and Antwit

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am not sure who those real people are, but I do know that I am excited about #2, 5, and 7 having some content. They are adorable.
I don't think Ant is talking about real people they remind him of, just some fitting names and backgrounds.

I agree on 2 and 5; 7 seems a bit like a poor man's Harriet to me. (1 is a cheap blonde Debbie knockoff from China called Dibby)

I can certainly see Belarus (that's a pretty good one actually), Netherlands (skin could be a bit lighter though) and Ms Watson, as well as Singapore and Canada (I mean she is basically screaming (very silently and respectfully of course) "Excuse me, eh?".

Despite the red hair Ireland seems off to me though.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes