Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can only play certain games that's on Android that's why I was asking
To have the MC have incest he needs at least known family members. Introducing them makes no sense in this game. I get that it may be kinda annoying to only be able to play a certain subset of the games here and not having access to all the kinks you like, but generally it is frowned upon to just ask for some kinks for the hell of it (some of the playerbase may dislike said kinks and be quite happy to have found a game without them), especially when it makes no sense storywise. It's like going to an Elder Scrolls game and asking for more football. Football games are a great thing but not everywhere are they needed.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You can't have a pregnancy with the girls, it would be too suspect, only a staff member would be able to.
As for incest, come on there is plenty of them around, go play one of them, not every game has to have it, and while this is another school game, at least it is unique, that makes it more special.
I still say that the best shot at pregnancy, would be with Sarah, or one of his other former students.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I still say that the best shot at pregnancy, would be with Sarah, or one of his other former students.
I hope not, while for me my idea end would be married to, and pregnant Lucy, I think any student current or former would be problematic.
How do you do it as a former student, I would think you would need to not let people know, and while I am fine being an asshole to Ruth, I am not interested in being a deadbeat dad.

Besides, unless you do a time jump how can you do it, the game has been in dev for what coming up on 2 years, but how much time has actually passed in the game, a month, 2 months, at the rate it is the game would need a decade of dev to have a baby with current students, time jump would be stupid, you would have to imagine the girls will only have to be there for 1 year.

Former would possibly work, the problem is, it is a side character, what fun is that or who really cares about such a minor character.

The only real way, and I fucking hope not, would Altos would need to bring in a new girl already pregnant, you could have it be a random, or ex-boyfriend to avoid ntr, could have her already pregnant, it not be the MC so not be suspect for the MC.
Of course, then it is someone else's kid problem.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I hope not, while for me my idea end would be married to, and pregnant Lucy, I think any student current or former would be problematic.
How do you do it as a former student, I would think you would need to not let people know, and while I am fine being an asshole to Ruth, I am not interested in being a deadbeat dad.

Besides, unless you do a time jump how can you do it, the game has been in dev for what coming up on 2 years, but how much time has actually passed in the game, a month, 2 months, at the rate it is the game would need a decade of dev to have a baby with current students, time jump would be stupid, you would have to imagine the girls will only have to be there for 1 year.

Former would possibly work, the problem is, it is a side character, what fun is that or who really cares about such a minor character.

The only real way, and I fucking hope not, would Altos would need to bring in a new girl already pregnant, you could have it be a random, or ex-boyfriend to avoid ntr, could have her already pregnant, it not be the MC so not be suspect for the MC.
Of course, then it is someone else's kid problem.
Well, if they plan to add it in, that is about the only realistic way I can see to add the kink.

She could show up, let us know, and join in as one of our assistants, or something like that. We could have the choice to keep her around, kick her out, help raise the kid or not, keep her in the harem or not, help her get an abortion or not, whatever. Lots of potential options.

Time passed? Hard to say, we are in season 2, that typically means a few months, though if we go by days passed, I am a couple years in. lol There could also have been a bit of a time gap between the intro scene and when we actually started working, though I can't remember exactly.

What do you mean, it would take a decade? Are you talking real time or something?

That is why I say Sarah or one of the other other old students is the most likely, she could have already been pregnant before the game started by a month or two, and after a few months of time in the game, it would be easy for her to show up with a baby bump. No NTR, plenty of time for it to work in the story, already DTF, it's easy, it makes sense, it works all the way around.

Reactions: rKnight and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, a decade dev time, with how things are, as I said unless Altos pops up and says exactly how much time has passed, it is hard to gauge.

As I said, I would love to marry Lucy and have her pregnant by the end of the game, but as for now, I couldn't really care less about pregnancy, I mean sure it would be nice, but I would rather it be with someone of importance, any former student really isn't important, and current students (forgive me if I mess up, it is bedtime), but we haven't fucked any student in-game yet, let alone get someone pregnant.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, a decade dev time, with how things are, as I said unless Altos pops up and says exactly how much time has passed, it is hard to gauge.

As I said, I would love to marry Lucy and have her pregnant by the end of the game, but as for now, I couldn't really care less about pregnancy, I mean sure it would be nice, but I would rather it be with someone of importance, any former student really isn't important, and current students (forgive me if I mess up, it is bedtime), but we haven't fucked any student in-game yet, let alone get someone pregnant.
Yeah, I don't really care about it either way, it's not one of my kinks, just trying to think of the most logical way to add it, if that is something they choose to do.

Of course, being the harem lover that I am, I can't chose just one, but I am leaning toward Sam as the head waifu, once we convince her that us having our little harem is fun and something she could enjoy, though Sally or even Claire might work once she is fully trained. I can totally see Sally or Debbie keeping the rest of them in line pretty well, the problem there being that they are easily distracted. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, it is one of my kinks, which is why I would rather it be someone important but seems a fair way off, shit we still haven't got Zoey yet.

Oh I am all for a harem, the good kind where you get to pick, but the way I see it, Lucy is the main meal, the rest is just gravy.
I would love nothing more than Lucy sucking my dick while Debbie finely gets her wish and fun with Sally.

Why do I feel like I know that guy?

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It is of course hard to gauge, as you both said correctly, but I would go with 3 months max as well "canonical time passed in game". Of course I have a bit more. But we start some time in spring, we get a heat wave later on, but so far no end-of-year tests or similar. (Arguably, Halloween and Christmas have happened, then again, they are just side shows not in the game itself.)

As for the length or pregnancies, many games take a loooooot of freedom with that, especially free roaming ones. 1-2 weeks after "the deed" the bump is visible, another 3-4 weeks later the kid is there. If even that much time is needed. Of course, the way the Headmaster is set up, time is a little less of just a measure of progression, at least to me it feels like a week is indeed a week (unlike in games such as Summertime Saga, where it seems more random, though I can't put my finger to why) so it would probably not be fitting.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I think, some early pregnancy would only be possible with a staff-member (Claire, Sally, Samantha or Trixie), but not with a student. Pregnancy of a student would be rather hard to explain in a plausible way (without stripping the headmaster of his position (maybe a possible bad ending, if the headmaster doesn't pay attention enough on birth control :devilish:;)?)). And if it is with a former student, you would have the problem, that it would be either forced on the player and the morally question about how to handle it could leave at least some fans flabbergasted or you risk to loose some immersion, as you have to make a decision for some process in the past. If pregnancy would be optional, you would also have to give the game a new dimension of complexity, that is in my opinion not necessary. It would be clearly visible (2x renders) and surely a topic, that everyone talks about at the campus.

But I would definitely see pregnancy as part of a romance/harem ending with an outlook to the future. In this regard, I'm also team Lucy ;).

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, it is one of my kinks, which is why I would rather it be someone important but seems a fair way off, shit we still haven't got Zoey yet.

Oh I am all for a harem, the good kind where you get to pick, but the way I see it, Lucy is the main meal, the rest is just gravy.
I would love nothing more than Lucy sucking my dick while Debbie finely gets her wish and fun with Sally.

Why do I feel like I know that guy?
Totally, there is a long way to go yet.

Yeah, it's always best when you get to choose who is in there (or at least their position).

Brian Bosworth, he used to be a football player or something like that.

Reactions: Havik79
Dec 13, 2019
Hi, I have some ideas for you guys and for the game. I would be happy if you liked them and if they were at least an inspiration for you. You are also welcome to do this 1 to 1.

1. A new dance for Lucy. "Phut Hon"

2. Dance Battle (For example in class, dance class or in the school yard.)

3. Dance competition or dancing for or in front of investors.

4. Fashion show for new school clothes. According to the rules of the other school or your own. And that from dressed to naked.

5. A girl who is naked in the canteen with food and serves as a buffet. A festival for students, teachers and investors.

6. Rachel loses her right to wear clothes and is declared a school pet. And is treated that way too. And she can sit in the front of the teacher's desk and study there.

7. Debbie is stuck in the wall and the headmaster and others have fun with her. And maybe she'll like it. But it doesn't have to be Debbie either, it can also be someone else.

8. A larp on the school grounds. Repeatable event with different roles for the school principal.

9. Escape room event. Can of course be influenced. Perhaps as a knowledge test for the students.

10. Sports festival with and against other schools. In the spirit of the game, of course.

11. Tallent competition.

12. Karaoke.

That should be enough for now.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi, I have some ideas for you guys and for the game. I would be happy if you liked them and if they were at least an inspiration for you. You are also welcome to do this 1 to 1.

4. Fashion show for new school clothes. According to the rules of the other school or your own. And that from dressed to naked.

5. A girl who is being eaten naked in the canteen. A feast for the students, teachers and investors.

6. Rachel loses her right to wear clothes and is declared a school pet. And is treated that way too. And she can sit in the front of the teacher's desk and study there.

7. Debbie is stuck in the wall and the headmaster and others have fun with her. And maybe she'll like it. But it doesn't have to be Debbie either, it can also be someone else.

8. A larp on the school grounds. Repeatable event with different roles for the school principal.

9. Escape room event. Can of course be influenced. Perhaps as a knowledge test for the students.

10. Sports festival with and against other schools. In the spirit of the game, of course.

11. Tallent competition.

12. Karaoke.

While I think that the girls' stories should take priority, some colour to the general mood could help. I don't think number 5 fits the theme of the game that well. Number 7 may also lack the punishment effect but that could be alleviated by the coincidence she just did something bad. Would probably be a late addition to the early game since by now of course she is the prefect. Number 10 would be kind of a logistic nightmare from a rendering perspective (you'd probably need dozens of generic competitors, onlookers, and so on) but on the flip side could include some nice substories about making sure the more unhappy girls don't just try to get away - or spill the beans on what really is happening at SLAG.

I am pretty sure something like number 4 can and possibly will happen, maybe not called a "fashion show" but presenting the school to others ("And this is what will happen to badly behaving girls as a punishment. Stop enjoying it Liz, you should look ashamed and not smile!"). I like number 9 especially as a "knowledge test" event a lot. Of course somehow the girls have to lose their clothes and inhibitions along the way somehow. Also 8 and 11 offer great opportunities for storytelling. With 12, while I like the idea, I think it will be difficult to include Karaoke in an unvoiced game, much of the athmosphere might be missing. In any case they should stick to classics (no "Phut Hon" here - had to look that up).

But a nice set to think about, thumb goes up.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

5. A girl who is naked in the canteen with food and serves as a buffet. A festival for students, teachers and investors.

11. Tallent competition.

12. Karaoke.

I agree with Cartageno, #9 is my favorite, especially in line with that big test that is coming up. That would be a great way for them to help each other study, and learn the material.

Break them into teams, and have them compete and see who can solve the problems first. There could be some physical challenges too (hey, gym is a class ;)), failure can result in traps that could include ways to strip them (that chem for example), there could be riddles and things they need to act out, maybe some in fighting that includes clothing damage (Charlotte and April on the same team for example), Liz could just get naked pretending that it was to help somehow (maybe to fit though a small opening), maybe one of the tests is to have them all do a uniform inspection on each other and take anything that doesn't fit...

Humm, maybe there could be some scavenger hunt events too, like once they get out, they have to run around campus, and find things based on the clues that they get from solving/finding the last one.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
I would still like to see pregnancy putting the game along with incest if y'all can make that happen I would love to game even more
I think pregnancy would be great, but it flies in the face of the Headmaster's entire philosophy. The dude literally wants the best for the girls, and to help them succeed after school. Knocking the chicks up is the antithesis of his goals. He didn't fuck Amy until she went on the pill.

I think it would be a nice epilogue for the game though. Someone like Lucy just wants to stay with the Headmaster and be his wife.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Totally, there is a long way to go yet.

Yeah, it's always best when you get to choose who is in there (or at least their position).

Brian Bosworth, he used to be a football player or something like that.
To be honest, this is a game that could go on forever, and just have them graduate and new girls come in.

Exactly who cares about background npcs.

Oh, the WWE XFL, that makes sense now.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021

I like these first six ideas.

As I think Devian mentioned, # 5 might not fit with the overall feel of the story. But if a sleeping girl accidentally served as a buffet (as a trick by the twins) . . . then it could happen.

Actually . . . here are two crazy, long term ideas:

1. There is a mansion off campus where a few selected girls dance nude for the investors (Amy and Lucy are convinced to participate because they get paid). Then Arabella joins them, wanting to express herself through dance.

2. There is an abandoned dungeon under the school that Zoe discovers.

• Haha

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
To have the MC have incest he needs at least known family members. Introducing them makes no sense in this game. I get that it may be kinda annoying to only be able to play a certain subset of the games here and not having access to all the kinks you like, but generally it is frowned upon to just ask for some kinks for the hell of it (some of the playerbase may dislike said kinks and be quite happy to have found a game without them), especially when it makes no sense storywise. It's like going to an Elder Scrolls game and asking for more football. Football games are a great thing but not everywhere are they needed.
The only possible incest would be the twins, but that's not incest for the MC, even if he's involved.

95zuser99031

Jan 28, 2020
Two mistakes:
After stripping Mary and Louise at the pool, Louse says "Don't let him see you're body.". Should be your.
Replay Menu > Punishments > Final entry "In Cpater 2". Should be Chapter.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes