red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
3 Year Anniversary – Congratulations!

It was exactly 3 years ago today that Altos and Herdone submitted version 0.1 of the Headmaster to this site. It was fairly small – more of an preview than an actual game, but it promised a lot. Three years later, version 0.12 is about to be released, and that first release has turned into one of the best games on this site.

So congratulations on the first 3 years… and I’m looking forward to what the next three years brings!
And to celebrate, here’s another preview picture and the latest development update.

View attachment 1581584

Altos
I like how Cassandra is just all "fuck you, look at them for all I care."

Reactions: notBatman747

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
So congratulations on the first 3 years… and I’m looking forward to what the next three years brings!
And to celebrate, here’s another preview picture and the latest development update.
I also want to congratulate on the third anniversary - This is one of the most original games at this site and definitely one of my favorites. For this reason I would really love to see the whole project completed and this is why I wonder how long the entire project is going to take according to Altos' plan and what the DoD (Definition of Done) is. How many girls overall will have punishment system, what percentage for each planned girls' plot is already finished, how far currently we are in the main plot, etc. I would be really glad if Altos provided answers to these questions even if they are only estimatations.

I do have to wonder, other than Liz, why only half of them are naked, and can't wait to find out.
Maybe something like that: HM starts asking questions. If some girl doesn't know an answer then she has to strip. In that case, there is a new rule needed.
It looks like a great scene but I sill have concern that a public nudity is introduced before private nudity.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Does anyone have an idea where that takes the estimate of the release date is? Jan 26th? May have to take a day off work around then....for...reasons....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone have an idea where that takes the estimate of the release date is? Jan 26th? May have to take a day off work around then....for...reasons....
No one knows right now, it's a huge update, and personally, I would rather see they wait and get it all done, than rush it out incomplete.
Maybe something like that: HM starts asking questions. If some girl doesn't know an answer then she has to strip. In that case, there is a new rule needed.
It looks like a great scene but I sill have concern that a public nudity is introduced before private nudity.
IDK, we have had both private and public nudity for a while, just not with everyone like this.
Public nudity is the best though, that is why the biggest punishment for Liz, is to keep her clothed, which also punishes us, so you can see how selfless we are!!! :ROFLMAO:

Jam82

Oct 19, 2018
excited for the next update - great game, and rathe have a long wait and high weell produced quality than more often crapy stor updates!

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
IDK, we have had both private and public nudity for a while, just not with everyone like this.
By private nudity I mean "strip naked rule" during punishment system. It is rather odd that we currently can't order girl to strip naked during punisment but we can order to strip waist up (and soon naked) during class. I think this disrupts chronology and when "strip naked" rule during punishment system is introduced then it won't have much impact (becouse everyone already has seen girls naked).

Public nudity is the best though, that is why the biggest punishment for Liz, is to keep her clothed
Yes, clothed Liz is a best in this scene. HM is a master troll. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
By private nudity I mean "strip naked rule" during punishment system. It is rather odd that we currently can't order girl to strip naked during punisment but we can order to strip waist up (and soon naked) during class. I think this disrupts chronology and when "strip naked" rule during punishment system is introduced then it won't have much impact (becouse everyone already has seen girls naked).
Kinda true, however for chronology it will IMO be more important to consider the order it will have in game once both are implemented than the order of implementation. So I'll reserve judgment for later.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Kinda true, however for chronology it will IMO be more important to consider the order it will have in game once both are implemented than the order of implementation. So I'll reserve judgment for later.
You are right. I have hope that in final version order of some events will be rearranged.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021

I guess "order to strip naked in class" will still not be available for a while. What Phil5k shows in the preview-image is part of a bigger event in 0.12. On the patreon-site, there are further preview images available, which make this clearer.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Well, you are not wrong here, though I guess it boils down to the fact that Ruth thinks he is less likely to molest them with that many witnesses.

I do also assume that this rule change has something to do with the other preview we saw, where Harriet was at the Friday meeting, stripped in front of everyone, including Ruth.

hutin123

Jan 22, 2019
3 Year Anniversary – Congratulations!

It was exactly 3 years ago today that Altos and Herdone submitted version 0.1 of the Headmaster to this site. It was fairly small – more of an preview than an actual game, but it promised a lot. Three years later, version 0.12 is about to be released, and that first release has turned into one of the best games on this site.

View attachment 1581584

Development Update - Version 0.12 Entering the Final Stages
Posted Dec 22, 2021

Hey guys,

We are in the final straight now for the next version, with about five weeks or so left until the provisional release date, so I'm sure you are wondering how I'm getting along.

The update's main storyline for Priti is mostly finished, I've got bits and pieces left to do, including the quest log and several animations. Given Priti's very high popularity in the polls, I had to give her a big storyline and of course the option for some romance. Priti's story branches early depending on whether you encouraged her to be naughty so you could spank her. However, it's possible to get the 'best' ending for Priti whichever route you take. Priti’s original storyline from way back in version 0.3 had one of the games’ darker moments where we had the option to force Priti to undress. The new content on the other hand is generally much more positive and upbeat with plenty of humour. The focus is on helping Priti become more confident and less ashamed of her natural desires. The new punishment system animations are also looking great and the red butt effect is working as intended, although I still need to tweak a few things.

Priti's content ended up being a lot longer and more complicated than I initially estimated. There were also a couple of side story's which tied into Priti's (for Charlotte and Harriet), which I either had to make now or abandon. Including a new maid themed storyline which I wrote following a poll where "Lucy the maid" was in the majority of people's top three favourite scenes. Although, apart from the maid uniform, the two storylines could be much different, with the new maid being for the other students rather than the headmaster.

Unfortunately, with the complexity of Priti's storyline, I'm way behind on the other parts of the update which I hoped to include. Based on the poll we had a few months ago, it was decided to prioritise opening the girl’s locker room, continuing with Rachel's storyline and the after school BDSM classes (for staff and Prefects). Originally I planned to give myself six weeks to work on these side stories. However, I still need another couple of weeks to finish Priti's storyline. Meaning my time for side story's has dropped to only a few weeks. I can get a lot done in a few weeks though, especially when everything is already written and planned out. I'll definitely have the opening of the girl's locker room. However, the second and third place poll winners (Sex with Rachel and BDSM class) might get pushed back, either to a small follow up update or a fast turnaround version 0.13. We’ll see how things go between now and the end of January. I'll be working all the hours between now and then (except Christmas day and new years day). So hopefully I can catch up. At the moment the update is lacking any penetration (although there is plenty of other stuff), so it might be that I need to prioritise Rachel's content over some of the things I had planned for the girl’s locker room. I’m very keen not to push the release date back any further, but I also can’t rule that out entirely at this point.

Regardless of whether I managed to include everything I initially hoped for, it's still going to be a big update. Just how big? Well, I used to give an estimate of the update size based on the number of renders, so our previous biggest update was version 0.9 with around 50,000 words, 1500 renders and 20 videos. Whereas version 0.12 should contain around 60,000 words, 1300 renders and about 200 videos. So version 0.9 had more renders but a lot fewer videos. However, that render count for version 0.9 also included frames of my old stop motions animations. If I counted the frames in my video animations the way I did with my old stop motion ones (with an average of 60 frames per video with about 200 video files) then I would say that version 0.12 actually has over 12,000 images. So without a doubt, version 0.12 is our biggest update so far in purely numerical terms. Obviously, that old way of describing update size is no longer fit for purpose though. Instead, I’ll just say around 1300 images and 200 videos and I’ll use that way of estimating update size going forward. Now, these numbers, whilst hugely significant to me, don’t really mean very much to the player. What’s more important is playtime and that’s a lot more difficult to estimate. I’d like to think there will be at least three to four hours worth of playtime, although that will really be down to the individual player.

I've mostly been making animations these last few weeks so I don't have many new image previews at the moment. However, I'll probably release one final batch of preview images in the new year.

Altos
And the last empty table is just for YOU. (I mean us) :cool:

• Haha

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Is there going to be content for other girls aside from Priti? Even if they aren't the focus, will we get some small scenes with them?

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Three years already. Does that game has a planned end or will it feature creep? I was playing it two times. First a huge portion of it and second a small update. The first time was very good, but playing only the update was not. I mean the game has already more than 20 hours of content. What is the vision for the size?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'd be happy for this to never end honestly, I'm not even interested in any real kind of plot progression at this point.
Yes, I want more content and updates, but I'd be happy if the content and updates just kept on coming forever. I mean does anyone really care about the previous Headmaster and whatever is going on with the owners? All I care about is that I'm here now and the owners let me do what it is that I do.

I'm sure there's an end in mind though, but since this is as popular as it is I can imagine Altos slowly creeping towards it and padding this beast out until it's about to explode before even considering ending it and going to the next project.
At this point, I would expect that this gets worked on full-time what with the Patreon looking like it rakes in around £10k per month* and if this is Altos' full-time job now it's probably a daunting prospect to think about ending this and starting the next title. It won't surprise me if the next game starts before this one ends as a means to test the waters. If the new game isn't as well-received, then this one will probably continue on and outlive it.

* I'm guessing based on the assumption that most of the pledges are at the £4 tier because that's the one with the latest version of the game. It could actually be as little as £2750 (give or take) if everyone is only throwing £1, which is still decent money in GBP as far as a monthly wage goes.
Not factoring in Patreons cut.

Jul 21, 2021
I'd be happy for this to never end honestly, I'm not even interested in any real kind of plot progression at this point.
Yes, I want more content and updates, but I'd be happy if the content and updates just kept on coming forever. I mean does anyone really care about the previous Headmaster and whatever is going on with the owners? All I care about is that I'm here now and the owners let me do what it is that I do.

I'm sure there's an end in mind though, but since this is as popular as it is I can imagine Altos slowly creeping towards it and padding this beast out until it's about to explode before even considering ending it and going to the next project.
At this point, I would expect that this gets worked on full-time what with the Patreon looking like it rakes in around £10k per month* and if this is Altos' full-time job now it's probably a daunting prospect to think about ending this and starting the next title. It won't surprise me if the next game starts before this one ends as a means to test the waters. If the new game isn't as well-received, then this one will probably continue on and outlive it.

* I'm guessing based on the assumption that most of the pledges are at the £4 tier because that's the one with the latest version of the game. It could actually be as little as £2750 (give or take) if everyone is only throwing £1, which is still decent money in GBP as far as a monthly wage goes.
Not factoring in Patreons cut.
I am with you on that! I am in the 1€ tier as a gest of support so i don’t really care about the update schedule. I just enjoy things as they come and the game is pretty unique anyway :)! More stories for the girls, more kinks and more discipline ^_^!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes