TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Phil5k and Antwit

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
With the new animation workflow, I'd really like to see a PREQUEL where the Headmaster learns his techniques. Could open the door to a wider range of things under the guise of experimenting.

I'm sure Altos would like to be able to start fresh without having to keep dealing with all this old build old material.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
With the new animation workflow, I'd really like to see a PREQUEL where the Headmaster learns his techniques. Could open the door to a wider range of things under the guise of experimenting.

I'm sure Altos would like to be able to start fresh without having to keep dealing with all this old build old material.
I wouldn't know how interested I would be about a prequel. However, I'd like this game to be finished first, even with remnants of "worse programming" in the game. The amount of games which get restarted because the dev got better or he has his hands on better soft- and hardware now is astounding - and while I support anybody, especially if new to the programming or writing scene, to start over with a clean slate and do it all better and feel better, quite a few games are at their third to sixth iteration and I more and more doubt they're going anywhere.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Possibly a dev thing, I don't have it.

Now, if they could change facepalms to "dev exclusive", wouldn't that be interesting ;)
It is possible that donors could get it too, not sure, there is some overlap there.

I just laugh off the facepalms, about half of mine are from one person anyway. lol

Reactions: Dragon59

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
I’m still convinced this is the single best game that’s ever been posted on this forum. It was one of the first games I found after joining and I still find myself checking the Latesr Updates section usually daily to see if The Headmaster has gotten a new update. This game and Being a Dik are on equal standing (for different reasons, obviously) as the best modern “adult games”, without a doubt. They stand so far above basically everything else.

I only wish Altos and Herdone could hire another person to take some off the workload off of them and get updates out a little faster. Sure, it’s not Waifu Academy levels of bad, but man it hurts waiting so long for new content.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What if, instead of halloween and christmas specials, game devs were going on with their main story and setting a course to complete games?
It would be nice, would it not?

It's not happening in our corner of the universe, let's stop dreaming.
I absolutely agree, I am not a huge fan of those holiday specials myself and would prefer any update, however small. Those holiday events tend to break the plot. That being said, many like this small "gift" and I consider the ones of this game way above average, as they're actually fun and not only an excuse to get lewds with girls you normally wouldn't have them with (yet).

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes