JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Play the actual release. Shorten time until update.;)
Speaking of, it´s been a while since I played. Is there only new stuff in updates, or is something added to the start of the game? Is it worth replaying from the beggining? (I have saves)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Speaking of, it´s been a while since I played. Is there only new stuff in updates, or is something added to the start of the game? Is it worth replaying from the beggining? (I have saves)
Depends on how long ago you played. Updates 9 and 10 really finished off the first part of the game while adding new girls for punishment. 11 started the next "chapter" with more girls and school expansions.

I would say it might be worth a restart to get everything to happen in order, plus it will refresh your memory coming into the next update.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Please try again englisch, my old droid C-3PO only speaks botche or bin codes. He isn´t able to speak and translate neither cantonese nor mandarine.
I guess someone needs an update... But then you have to deal with all of those agreements and what not... Hardly worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
as the new uniform for all girls this is not my real cup of tea (I don´t really like overknee socks on girls) and Ruth would not be amused to change the dreasscode this way.
Honestly, same? Not for the overknees though, those are hot and can stay. I don't really like sluttified schoolgirl outfits though, they feel trashy for me. Given the chance I'll shorten the skirt to the mid-thigh and then no further.

Hopefully you're right and this is something more kin to a punishment outfit than something you have to keep the girls in consistently. I don't really care about Ruth - pissing her off is part of the fun - but I'm just not as interested in a girl who's dressed like that than if she was wearing the initial uniform, you know?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
c3p0 Is that true?
For the record, I do know a very tiny little bit of words in Japanese and I think even one or two in Chinese.
And all in all, I can read one kanji. Yet, all I can say is, I can't read what he have written. So I also would be pleased if he could write in English.

Reactions: TheDevian
Dec 13, 2019
It's certainly an interesting idea, maybe the HM can make more money from it. XD
It certainly works for the rebel Priti.

Or maybe she was making a game. XD
Lucy and Debbie could also be good.

A game? Also a good idea. A game about what the girls experience at school. So "The Headmaster" as a title, of course.^^
Oh, and the principal then sells the game as a valuable educational game. Of course it's logical.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ein Spiel? Auch eine gute Idee. Ein Spiel darüber, was die Mädchen in der Schule erleben. Also "Der Schulleiter" als Titel natürlich.^^
I think your auto translate broke in the middle of it.

Translation:
"A game? Also a good idea. A game about what the girls experience at their school. Obviously called 'The Headmaster'."

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think your auto translate broke in the middle of it.

Translation:
"A game? Also a good idea. A game about what the girls experience at their school. Obviously called 'The Headmaster'."
The odd thing is, I am pretty sure it was in English when I first saw it... lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes