Dec 13, 2019
I think your auto translate broke in the middle of it.

Translation:
"A game? Also a good idea. A game about what the girls experience at their school. Obviously called 'The Headmaster'."
Sorry, I had added something and forgot to set the translator to English when sending the message.

But I corrected it.

celtaylo

Oct 8, 2020
I really like the Headmaster and Harem Hotel, is there anything out there of similar quality and amount of content? Having some control over the H is preferred

Reactions: namelessone22

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
For the record, I do know a very tiny little bit of words in Japanese and I think even one or two in Chinese.
And all in all, I can read one kanji. Yet, all I can say is, I can't read what he have written. So I also would be pleased if he could write in English.
"I may have vorgotten if I had a droid in the past"(Obi Wan Kenobi in Star Wars IV)
LoL I had no clue there would be allthough a member c3po here on F95. :LOL:
Fine to have you here. :giggle: I would not try to ask you to speak botche:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and c3p0

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Hey guys,
Version 0.12 is approaching completion. I had set a provisional release date for January 28th. However, I was a little off with my estimate and it’s not going to be quite ready by then. Looking at my to-do list, we’ve got about a week's worth of animations to make, a week’s worth of renders, and I’ll need at least a few days for tidying up the script and fixing bugs. Therefore, I’m going to have to push the beta release date back by a week to February 4th. The main release to $5 and up patrons will therefore be February 11th and the public release will be on March 11th.
By popular demand, Priti will be the main star of the update with her own storyline and punishment system. The other characters with significant content will be Charlotte and Harriet. Although there are also some big group punishment scenes featuring several other girls. As decided by a recent poll we'll also finally be getting unrestricted access to the girl's locker room.
I’ll be posting one last development update before the release date with more details about what made the cut, what didn’t, and my plans for what comes next.
Altos

200 Videos wow.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
To be honest that number is a little bit misleading. There will be 200 video files but many of them will be duplicates needed to create the red butt effect, which now works for the whole of Priti's punishment system. So there won't be 200 separate animations but there will still be a lot of them. Generally speaking the animations are all much higher quality in the update as well. I put a lot of work into them.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To be honest that number is a little bit misleading. There will be 200 video files but many of them will be duplicates needed to create the red butt effect, which now works for the whole of Priti's punishment system. So there won't be 200 separate animations but there will still be a lot of them. Generally speaking the animations are all much higher quality in the update as well. I put a lot of work into them.
Well, I would say those numbers are always misleading. How many of us have any idea what "1200 images" means in gameplay terms? All we can do is compare it to those numbers of other devs/games - and that's not even remotely a level playing field. Different counting methods. Some will have one render per two lines of dialogue, others one per three lines, no player would notice but already a 50% difference in the stats, and so on ... Never mind that all the mostest and bestest renders in the world would count for nothing if the game was shite.

I am positive that it will be enough content of the usual high quality so I am really looking forward to it.

Reactions: Phil5k

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Well, I would say those numbers are always misleading. How many of us have any idea what "1200 images" means in gameplay terms? All we can do is compare it to those numbers of other devs/games - and that's not even remotely a level playing field. Different counting methods. Some will have one render per two lines of dialogue, others one per three lines, no player would notice but already a 50% difference in the stats, and so on ... Never mind that all the mostest and bestest renders in the world would count for nothing if the game was shite.

I am positive that it will be enough content of the usual high quality so I am really looking forward to it.
I think the numbers are a relative size in the relation of the work behind doing an update, thinking of the whole number of graphics in version 11.1 ( total about 11.340!) , 0.12 will bring around 10% more graphics.
So all is relative , as Albert Einstein said around 100 years ago :D:LOL:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think the numbers are a relative size in the relation of the work behind doing an update, thinking of the whole number of graphics in version 11.1 ( total about 11.340!) , 0.12 will bring around 10% more graphics.
So all is relative , as Albert Einstein said around 100 years ago :D:LOL:
Or some lesser known people said way later ...

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
The uniforms getting skimpier is always a plus!
Maybe it will be the Wednesday uniform -- or something like that.

It might be too much work to change the uniform for all the days, but maybe one day a week? Also, I think only the first few renders in the punishment system of each girl would need the new uniform . . . so it might not be too much work.

Well, we'll see what Altos has planned.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes