namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Personally, I'm very much for skimpy clothes. But I understand your point of view. I just have to say that realism in games is overrated.
After all, we all just play games to escape from reality.

That's why I'm a realist and say that the developer will first follow the main path and thus the true end will be reached.
However, the game gives the impression that there will be a second way. Because with Debbi there are 2 path options available at the beginning. And one of them has no function yet.
So it could well be that your wish will be implemented at some point later. But only the developer knows that.

And either tell us this or leave us in the dark. But I'm more in favor of not being spoiled. Because I like surprises in games like this.
But I would like to know one thing. Will there be a second way? Because I'd love to see for myself how Debbie reacts when you take the other option.
I can't remember that far back :oops:
What were the 2 options with Debbie & did it give you any idea of the 2nd one?

Dec 13, 2019
I can't remember that far back :oops:
What were the 2 options with Debbie & did it give you any idea of the 2nd one?
Well, the game is set up so basically it all starts with Debbie.
And with her you have to promise that the headmaster won't touch her and will only be punished by the sports teacher.
But there is the second possibility in which one does not give this promise.
However, this option has not yet been implemented, which is why we are forced to give you the promise.
So the question now is. Can this result in a second route?
I think it is possible.
Or it becomes a dead end, like one or the other decision in the game.
At the current time of the public version. Is it more like that? that you either run into a dead end or you get further in the game.
So there are many approaches to continue playing the game in different ways.
However, it is either not planned or it will come when the main route is finished.
I can not know this. But it seems like there will be more to come later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

SloppyJoes420

Jun 24, 2021
How many yeas will they be working on this before you're finally able to do stuff with the girls? Update after update still no real progress.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Well, the game is set up so basically it all starts with Debbie.
And with her you have to promise that the headmaster won't touch her and will only be punished by the sports teacher.
But there is the second possibility in which one does not give this promise.
However, this option has not yet been implemented, which is why we are forced to give you the promise.
So the question now is. Can this result in a second route?
I think it is possible.
Or it becomes a dead end, like one or the other decision in the game.
At the current time of the public version. Is it more like that? that you either run into a dead end or you get further in the game.
So there are many approaches to continue playing the game in different ways.
However, it is either not planned or it will come when the main route is finished.
I can not know this. But it seems like there will be more to come later.
The message you get says only:
"To save a significant amount of time during development, the punishment system animations for the headmaster and Debbie have not yet been completed (Currently these are only available for Rachel). As such, you have to accept Debbie's offer for now. This will change in a future update."

So I guess, it will only lead to the headmaster being allowed to punish Debbie and maybe some minor differences in dialogue. I don't see there any big differences for Debbie's path if you will be allowed in a future update to choose those option, as this would be quite a big workload to figure out a different story line, that is nevertheless consistent with all the other story lines, that have been developed meanwhile.

Dec 13, 2019
The message you get says only:
"To save a significant amount of time during development, the punishment system animations for the headmaster and Debbie have not yet been completed (Currently these are only available for Rachel). As such, you have to accept Debbie's offer for now. This will change in a future update."

So I guess, it will only lead to the headmaster being allowed to punish Debbie and maybe some minor differences in dialogue. I don't see there any big differences for Debbie's path if you will be allowed in a future update to choose those option, as this would be quite a big workload to figure out a different story line, that is nevertheless consistent with all the other story lines, that have been developed meanwhile.
Of course that works too. But then why the hiding hint in the middle of the game?
Because according to the text, there is still a possible contender for number 1.
Namely the one friend of the masochists. Unfortunately I forgot the name.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Of course that works too. But then why the hiding hint in the middle of the game?
Because according to the text, there is still a possible contender for number 1.
Namely the one friend of the masochists. Unfortunately I forgot the name.
I guess, you mean Tia as Amy's friend. But what hiding hint do you mean?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How many yeas will they be working on this before you're finally able to do stuff with the girls? Update after update still no real progress.
He already can with some of them, and has been able to for a long time now.
Each person has to get to that part in their story, and so since only a hand full have gotten that far, so those are the only ones you can "do stuff with".

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'll have to look up the exact wording again.
But as far as I understood at the time. Said the Headmaster that she could have been a good number 1 too.
The HM thinks she would be good at the job, but that she needs to learn to treat him with respect first.

Two things here, one, it is possible that he has two prefects (not like Debbie can watch everything at the same time), and it is also possible that Debbie gets a promotion, as she was talking about becoming his assistant, though, I have always assumed that such a thing would require her to graduate first.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I'll have to look up the exact wording again.
But as far as I understood at the time. Said the Headmaster that she could have been a good number 1 too.
Ah, found it, you mean Jasmine. She arrives quite late in the game (in chapter 2). To a time, when Debbie has long been Prefect (chapter 1).

The headmaster thinks: "Given her size and obvious strength, she could be very useful to me as a Prefect".

I really don't think, she will take the role of Debbie, but maybe an additional Prefect in the long run, and with long, I mean years to come with the current development speed, as the next 5 updates (including the one coming) are determined to develop the stories of: Priti, Faye, the Twins, Liz, Alice (one update per girl, in this order).

To make her a replacement for Debbie would be much to much things to change and to produce in two versions for almost the whole game.

What TheDevian just wrote sounds in this regard also quite plausible to me, that Debbie might be promoted and Jasmine might then replace her as Prefect.

Dec 13, 2019
The HM thinks she would be good at the job, but that she needs to learn to treat him with respect first.

Two things here, one, it is possible that he has two prefects (not like Debbie can watch everything at the same time), and it is also possible that Debbie gets a promotion, as she was talking about becoming his assistant, though, I have always assumed that such a thing would require her to graduate first.
Yes, that was true about the assistant I totally forgot.
Now it all makes sense.

Then there is only one mystery left to solve.
The mysterious disappearance of the students in the background. In the classroom.
But give me some time for that. I have to find the spot first.

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ah, found it, you mean Jasmine. She arrives quite late in the game (in chapter 2). To a time, when Debbie has long been Prefect (chapter 1).

The headmaster thinks: "Given her size and obvious strength, she could be very useful to me as a Prefect".

I really don't think, she will take the role of Debbie, but maybe an additional Prefect in the long run, and with long, I mean years to come with the current development speed, as the next 5 updates (including the one coming) are determined to develop the stories of: Priti, Faye, the Twins, Liz, Alice (one update per girl, in this order).

To make her a replacement for Debbie would be much to much things to change and to produce in two versions for almost the whole game.

What TheDevian just wrote sounds in this regard also quite plausible to me, that Debbie might be promoted and Jasmine might then replace her as Prefect.
I don't see an issue with them working together either, as long as Debbie doesn't get jealous, I am sure they would get along well, they both have a lot in common.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I think we're on the same wavelength.^^

Oh.
I have an idea for a mini event series.
How about a day of hiking.
Of course, in the end, everyone is somehow naked.
But with an audience.^^

A camping trip would also have something. With a dare in the horror house. Of course we all know what the horror consists of.^^

Or do you prefer girl scouts who sell your cookies? Maybe as a fundraiser for "Save the Whales" or "Finding Nemo"?^^
Oh man. Me and my ideas again. But that's not my fault. The game just tickles that out of me.
The biggest problem of doing a hiking trip by the girls of S.L.A.G. could be Paul Mycock and his men. They wouldn´t allow the girls leaving the campus or the town. Providing to escape some of them.

But it could be an idea. If a group of girl scouts from elsewhere beeing naughty by entering the school campus from the nearby forrest . Or building their camp at the lake without allowens. So Mycocks security would arrest this girl scouts and bring them (as new student members ) to S.L.A.G. with an order for the HM to punish them (in their girl scout uniforms) including making a video for the school owners.
I would call this a new special like that for Halloween?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The biggest problem of doing a hiking trip by the girls of S.L.A.G. could be Paul Mycock and his men. They wouldn´t allow the girls leaving the campus or the town. Providing to escape some of them.

But it could be an idea. If a group of girl scouts from elsewhere beeing naughty by entering the school campus from the nearby forrest . Or building their camp at the lake without allowens. So Mycocks security would arrest this girl scouts and bring them (as new student members ) to S.L.A.G. with an order for the HM to punish them (in their girl scout uniforms) including making a video for the school owners.
Yeah, there is the woods near the school, I am sure something could be worked out there, but you would need a lot of chaperones with that many girls out there. Can't risk any of them getting away. hehe

On the other hand, if it is a Halloween thing, then being chased in the woods by some Jason like figure could be fun, the ones getting kinky get caught first. lol

• Wow
Reactions: Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018

Yes this would be something extra and not real following the originally idea of this game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Oooh, I like the idea.

However: I think we already have to take care of enough girls, some are severely neglected and deserve more of my, ahem, special attention. :)

Dec 13, 2019
Totally hypothetical.
Would you implement the principle of the game in reality and sell it to the public as a larp or as a kennel club.
Would all of this resonate? And would there be people who want to participate?
Tell me which role would be absolutely your role. And if you like why.

I personally would like to be the pervese janitor, panty thief or some sleazy groper.
Like the gym teacher.
A panty retailer that exchanges old and used panties for new or different panties. Would be a nice role too.
Those are the roles in which I would feel most comfortable there.
What would your role be?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Totally hypothetical.
Would you implement the principle of the game in reality and sell it to the public as a larp or as a kennel club.

I personally would like to be the pervese janitor, panty thief or some sleazy groper.
Like the gym teacher.
A panty retailer that exchanges old and used panties for new or different panties. Would be a nice role too.
What would your role be?
I would be the headmaster firing all those sleazy people. Nobody gonna touch my girls. Nobody gonna hurt my girls. Nobody gonna exploit my girls. Well, except maybe me.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Totally hypothetical.

Like the gym teacher.
What would your role be?
Perhaps Amy
because I´d have fine trained belly muscles and an ass of steel:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
could run and swim faster as myselves today :giggle:

and would be 40 years younger:LOL:

Or Paul MyCock being manipulating everything from the distance and be in controll of the whole School.
And he knows all the unknown owners of the school . Knowing where the money is. Some type of a J.R.Ewing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes