Dec 13, 2019
I would be the headmaster firing all those sleazy people. Nobody gonna touch my girls. Nobody gonna hurt my girls. Nobody gonna exploit my girls. Well, except maybe me.
And when the girls grope each other, exploits, or something like that? So there are definitely some who would feel comfortable in such roles.

LOL
"Exploits" is translated as heroic deeds for me.
In German "Heldentaten".

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
And when the girls grope each other, exploits, or something like that? So there are definitely some who would feel comfortable in such roles.

LOL
"Exploits" is translated as heroic deeds for me.
In German "Heldentaten".
I think the meaning he had in mind was abuse not exploit
"misbrauchen" but somehow I allways mix the same word up with expropriate:LOL:
"Ausbeutung" "ausbeuten" meaning of Marx "Expropriate the expropriators.":geek:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think the meaning he had in mind was abuse not exploit
"misbrauchen" but somehow I allways mix the same word up with expropriate:LOL:
"Ausbeutung" "ausbeuten" meaning of Marx "Expropriate the expropriators.":geek:
Why is this even an English language forum in the first place? German would be so much easier for all of us ;)

I indeed meant the verb "exploit" - etwas (aus)nutzen.
Not the noun "exploit" - Heldentat (or, referring to computer stuff, Sicherheitslücke).

Dec 13, 2019
Why is this even an English language forum in the first place? German would be so much easier for all of us ;)

Not the noun "exploit" - Heldentat (or, referring to computer stuff, Sicherheitslücke).
As? Can you all speak some German?

Well actually, it is indeed a heroic act. If you relate it to the game.
The main protagonist, i.e. the player, is basically always referred to as the hero.
And the hero is always doing something. So a heroic act.
The principle could also be transferred to a larp or kennel club.
So an abuse is also an act of heroism.
If you look at it that way.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Every team that thinks of itself has at least one Swiss in its team.
Because they have qualities that other peoples on earth do not have.
Purposefulness and an energetic personality are the most important qualities that a Swiss person brings with them.
I need to know because I founded the Minecraft project Herbstlande. (This is not self-promotion.)
And without the Swiss, the project would no longer be up and running.
What i want to say is. The Swiss are basically Germans with their own laws. They basically just have another dialect instead of an accent. So I think very highly of the Swiss.
Ironically, their greatest strengths are also their greatest weaknesses.
But they would never admit that. ^^
But you didn't get that from me. Because the Swiss are very sensitive. So Psssst.

Or in short. Yes it counts.

From which country do you come?
The Great Canton aka Germany. And I have lived in Switzerland for some time with my then SO. I'd be damned if I understood anything people were talking about in what was apparently German.

Reactions: Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
A reminiscence to a great singer that´s gone 2 days ago:
Go on old boy! Now he will join the allstars band in music heaven and singing now together with Elvis, John Lennon and Freddy Mercury.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

missviola69

Jun 21, 2017

Das Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz - It's one word in German.
The Beef Labeling Supervision Duties Transfer Act - That's a lot of words! !:)

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Version 0.12 Previews

Some more previews for you... looks like the girls are having a food fight in their new cafeteria. But it looks as if the Headmaster won in the end... :ROFLMAO:

v12 Preview_58.jpg

Help please. halloween walkthrough. sorry my english very bad
Here is a link to the official walkthrough for Debbie's Halloween special:

I'll also be including a walkthrough for this Halloween special in the next version of my game guide, which I'll be working on once version 0.12 is released.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes