3andre3

Jan 17, 2018
What an interesting and unique question, I have never heard it before though I have been dwelling on these pages for years now, and a search reveals no hits whatsoever (well almost, try it). Nevertheless, I have let my extensive network do some research into this matter and it seems as if the update already is out: /f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-11-1-altos-and-herdone.23470/ So glad I could help! (sorry for this answer, but I am waiting as well and had some spare time to kill ;))
i know its a stupid question, but i been here everyday, cant wait, this is one of the best games

Reactions: AwsHen

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
i know its a stupid question, but i been here everyday, cant wait, this is one of the best games
No worries mate, you appear to have skipped some days though, as it was announced a few days back in this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-11-1-altos-and-herdone.23470/page-598, when at least I blocked ample time in may calender as "busy" and sent my love and kids to mother-in-law in a distant location far, far away :D . It is a stupid question, the most common in these forums, but I agree, the waiting is quite unbearable and makes us do stupid or funny things.

• Haha
Reactions: Canemistress
Dec 13, 2019
When you see it, your pants almost burst.
Maybe I should try it with a very wide skirt. This saves you having to sew on the button.^^
I'm definitely looking forward to the update.

Edit:
That gives me an idea.
No idea why the girls are so dirty and please no spoilers I want to find out for myself.
But what if there was a girl who didn't want to wash? And of course the headmaster has to teach her that.
I have no idea if there will be more characters than those already planned. But wouldn't that be something that would fit into the story?
For water sports games. This means urination. And later she loves the water more than anything. No matter what color it is. ^^

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
Dec 13, 2019
I have another question. When the game is finished, will there be a "New Game +"?
With additional school rules like, for example, complete nudity of the students?
Or other content that you only get when you finish the game?
It would greatly increase the replay value.

Or a gallery mode? Where to find content or short stories that didn't make it into the story but are still worth seeing?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Version 0.12 Previews

Some more previews, mainly of Harriet and Charlotte. I think Mr Wilson is enjoying the staff meeting, but I'm not sure that Ruth is... or Harriet! :LOL:

View attachment 1625467
The update will be a late christmas present. You know?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try to find it. There is an early easter egg hidden in the spoiler ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have another question. When the game is finished, will there be a "New Game +"?
With additional school rules like, for example, complete nudity of the students?
Or other content that you only get when you finish the game?
It would greatly increase the replay value.

Or a gallery mode? Where to find content or short stories that didn't make it into the story but are still worth seeing?
A "new game +" in this sense would be highly unlikely in this kind of game I'd think. Even major games will try to hide at best easter eggs and a skin or two, not whole content chunks. And where should they suddenly come from anyway? It may be possible, if and when Altos decides on it, that later on stuff like that may be added as an afterthought but right now?

As for "scenes that didn't make it into the game" I wouldn't know if they exist (not just some random disjunct renders but whole scenes thrown out). If they did, a "blooper reel" or similar might be fun. But I doubt they'd come in a larger number, if at all.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
I think HM first need to gain access to dorms after that maybe to rooms and after that finally to showers.

Also, as I see progress of events, I think it is about time, to half-naked medical checkup.
Yeah I'm realllllllly hoping for more medical stuff. Maybe some sort of *cough* illness can start going around and we need assist the nurse with extensive checkups. Then maybe unfortunately the nurse gets sick too and we have to take it into our own hands. One can dream.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Did they officially switched to such long (7 months) development cycles or are there some special circumstances just for this update? I remember game having regular updates quite frequently.

• Sad
Reactions: SamHaim and Anarys

suurtje

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah I'm realllllllly hoping for more medical stuff. Maybe some sort of *cough* illness can start going around and we need assist the nurse with extensive checkups. Then maybe unfortunately the nurse gets sick too and we have to take it into our own hands. One can dream.
I would really like that! I've been waiting for the medical examination to continue for a long time!

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes