Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
To make the uniforms skimpier with out going in the ridicule teritory would be to make corset or push up bra mandatory underwear. Seriously what it can do to a girl's breat..... :devilish::love:(salivating emoji) But, there is a big Butt, I don't know if the asssets exist and I don't know how well it is represented in the engein and all the characters morph may need to be alterd by hand to show it. I don't know how fesable this would be.
Very good point. I'm currently working on a science fiction story, but I have to make a lot of compromises in choosing assets. This is something those of us who use assets to create a story have to deal with. The solution is to do one's own drawings, or learn how to make one's own assets.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I am actually a big fan of the nude uniform. But only if it is done in a believable, "natural" way, it shouldn' feel "cheap" and just for the effect. By all what Altosandherdone have done by now, I think, they might be able to do that in a good and plausible way. And it should be only done as part of the very last end game, maybe the last day (or last week) before exams. Or it could even be in a week after exams, when the exams getting graded and the girls are only waiting for the results. This could be a time, when Wilson goes on holidays and the girls might be more willing to show off. It should be a final reward for all those who "helped the girls graduate" *big cough*. :sneaky:
I have mixed feeling about this. Though shaming is a big part of this game, the MC's goal is still to improve these "young women in trouble." He considers himself to be doing a good thing, despite making a deal with the devil. Merely "sluttifying" them may be popular with the backers, but I don't think the MC would have that goal.

In contrast, look at the school in Glamour. That one actually has the goal of corrupting thing students and making them more vulnerable to manipulation. The goal is to break them so they can be used as little more than sex slaves. I can imagine the skimpier skirts in Glamour would be in line with the school's.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Das Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz - It's one word in German.
The Beef Labeling Supervision Duties Transfer Act - That's a lot of words! !:)
That is not a real word that anyone would use fyi, it's just used by non native speakers as an example for long compound words.

ewgb

Oct 24, 2019
That is not a real word that anyone would use fyi, it's just used by non native speakers as an example for long compound words.
That's where you're wrong. There are certainly made up words like that out there, you can make up any compound word you like in German. But this one in particular was an actual state law that was in power from 1999 to 2013 (source: ).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's where you're wrong. There are certainly made up words like that out there, you can make up any compound word you like in German. But this one in particular was an actual state law that was in power from 1999 to 2013 (source: ).
Yeah, the problem is a true one (Finnish gets a similar treatment). For example anything after "Donaudampfschifffahrtsgesellschaft" you will encounter is made up. This one existed as (part of a) name of a law though.

The longest "regular" word (i. e. entry into actual printed dictionaries back in the day) is considered to be "Lebensversicherungsgesellschaften" (life insurance companies) IIRC.

Reactions: spam753

BwanaPower

Jun 12, 2021
100% right. Personally, I am tired of games where developer shows every female character's tits within first hour of gameplay. Or when MC moves to his new house he HAS to see naked roommate/sister in bathroom in the first evening. There is no tension building at all and as a result you don't feel satisfaction when MC reaches his goals. Everything simply goes too easy.
THIS!

misterbaloon

Mar 8, 2019
Version 0.12 Previews

Some more previews for you... looks like the girls are having a food fight in their new cafeteria. But it looks as if the Headmaster won in the end... :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1616038

Here is a link to the official walkthrough for Debbie's Halloween special:
Mega

I'll also be including a walkthrough for this Halloween special in the next version of my game guide, which I'll be working on once version 0.12 is released.
Looks great

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Can someone help me progress with Cassandra. It tells me that I need to spy on her in Debbie's room, but everytime i check Debbie's room at night, she not in there. Debbie is already level 6, and i have no idea why she's never in her room anymore. Any help to progress?

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Can someone help me progress with Cassandra. It tells me that I need to spy on her in Debbie's room, but everytime i check Debbie's room at night, she not in there. Debbie is already level 6, and i have no idea why she's never in her room anymore. Any help to progress?
You have to do it the same day you punish her.

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
You have to do it the same day you punish her.
I always visit the dorms the same day I punish her. But literally Debbie is never there, not a single day for the whole week. Anytime i click on Debbie's room, it says "Debbie doesn't appear to be in". She doesn't even appear to show up on normal days when she'sjust on her laptop.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I always visit the dorms the same day I punish her. But literally Debbie is never there, not a single day for the whole week. Anytime i click on Debbie's room, it says "Debbie doesn't appear to be in". She doesn't even appear to show up on normal days when she'sjust on her laptop.
Was it a proper punishment, or did you 'summon' her to your office?
You could try uploading your save, and one of us can look at it.

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Was it a proper punishment, or did you 'summon' her to your office?
You could try uploading your save, and one of us can look at it.
I told her to come to my office after answering a wrong question in class. I don't know if that means a proper punishment or not. But the last time it told me how to progress in her story, the game said to spy on her in Debbie's room. Here's my save if you don't mind checking it out

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I told her to come to my office after answering a wrong question in class. I don't know if that means a proper punishment or not. But the last time it told me how to progress in her story, the game said to spy on her in Debbie's room. Here's my save if you don't mind checking it out
As far as I can tell, you passed it. To trigger the first event, you needed to go there when you got her to level 2, and you have her at level 3, and I am guessing that might be the issue, if you have a save before the level 2 event for her, I would try that.

Reactions: Phil5k

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I have mixed feeling about this. Though shaming is a big part of this game, the MC's goal is still to improve these "young women in trouble." He considers himself to be doing a good thing, despite making a deal with the devil. Merely "sluttifying" them may be popular with the backers, but I don't think the MC would have that goal.

In contrast, look at the school in Glamour. That one actually has the goal of corrupting thing students and making them more vulnerable to manipulation. The goal is to break them so they can be used as little more than sex slaves. I can imagine the skimpier skirts in Glamour would be in line with the school's.

Yeah, I think, I know, what you mean, but there are already some approaches in game, that might in progression of the story lead at least girls nude at class without “sluttifying” the girls. There is:

the drug problem => might need stricter uniform rules, so girls can't hide things, so there are less body inspections needed

Emilies nudist story => as the headmaster showed with Sally already to Emily, there should be possibilities to allow nudists to perform their way of life at the beach => why not expand this to the school ground (not mandatory) => dress code = uniform or nude. Interesting regarding this is, that

Underwear shortage => might already lead to girls having less white underwear => and might be expanded to the other clothes

Changs formula might get into the drink water of the school and lead for all uniforms to dissolve. As it is inacceptable according to the rules for the students to wear anything different from school uniform and white underwear, they have to come nude to class. In addition: new uniforms could be available soon, but only short uniforms.

Additionally in the world of the headmaster nudity seems to be far more accepted as in our current world for many people. Despite the authoritanism, it has in this regard also something from a mostly female hippie community. And I think, the story heads more and more in this nudity-acceptance direction, as there are more and more scenes like the football scenes, where the girls get at least partly used to the concept, as long as they are among themselves (and the headmaster). With the story evolving, I think, the headmaster will find some way to get rid of Jimmy (alcohol-rehab?), Wilson (heart problems?) and Mykock (either jail or blackmail?), so that you finally might be the only man on the campus, if nudism (as rule, or as free choice beneath wearing uniform) might be introduced. But this is just guessing. I’m quite curious about how Priti’s story evolves. Because her uniform change seems to me just another step in this direction.

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
when comes the update?
What an interesting and unique question, I have never heard it before though I have been dwelling on these pages for years now, and a search reveals no hits whatsoever (well almost, try it). Nevertheless, I have let my extensive network do some research into this matter and it seems as if the update already is out: /f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-11-1-altos-and-herdone.23470/ So glad I could help! (sorry for this answer, but I am waiting as well and had some spare time to kill ;))

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes