Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Did they officially switched to such long (7 months) development cycles or are there some special circumstances just for this update? I remember game having regular updates quite frequently.
As far, as I understand it, that depends on the story. Altos does currently evolve the story for one of five chars (Priti, Faye, the Twins, Liz and Alice) in each update til a certain point. They get "leveled up", til what might be their highest level for chapter 2 + he adds some minor events. The story of Priti goes along with the story of some other girls (Harriet and Charlotte). Thus, he has to evolve their story as well. So this seems to be quite a big update (compared to earlier ones), but also a long development time.

Reactions: Jarul
Dec 13, 2019
Yeah I'm realllllllly hoping for more medical stuff. Maybe some sort of *cough* illness can start going around and we need assist the nurse with extensive checkups. Then maybe unfortunately the nurse gets sick too and we have to take it into our own hands. One can dream.
Oh yeah. I ask for that too. It would be nice if this could also be incorporated into the previous timeline.
That should theoretically be possible since the scene that is there now looks like a placeholder anyway.
I can also imagine that Faye will receive one or the other examination.
I wonder if there will also be gynecological examinations?
I'd be surprised if that wasn't included. Because the potential and the possibilities are definitely there.

Reactions: T_Abraxas

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Oh yeah. I ask for that too. It would be nice if this could also be incorporated into the previous timeline.
That should theoretically be possible since the scene that is there now looks like a placeholder anyway.
I can also imagine that Faye will receive one or the other examination.
I wonder if there will also be gynecological examinations?
I'd be surprised if that wasn't included. Because the potential and the possibilities are definitely there.
I don't see why we couldn't continue to punish Faye in the same way: I mean at some point the same size plug won't be much of a punishment anymore, so we'll probably have to start upping the size every time she needs to be taught a lesson.

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I'm realllllllly hoping for more medical stuff. Maybe some sort of *cough* illness can start going around and we need assist the nurse with extensive checkups. Then maybe unfortunately the nurse gets sick too and we have to take it into our own hands. One can dream.
Medical events are common in school setting games so I think we will get them eventually. I have only hope there will be some steps to this goal. For example:
1. Half naked exam.
2. After that: breasts examination.
3. Full naked exam.
Meanwhile, a rule which allows HM to examine girls by himself can be implemented. First, if nurse isn't available and on demand some time after that.
What I like in this game is how school rules alter events.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Medical events are common in school setting games so I think we will get them eventually. I have only hope there will be some steps to this goal. For example:
1. Half naked exam.
3. Full naked exam.
Meanwhile, a rule which allows HM to examine girls by himself can be implemented. First, if nurse isn't available and on demand some time after that.
Yeah, interesting, he already 'helped' out the nurse once, so it's not like there isn't prescience.

Reactions: T_Abraxas
Dec 13, 2019
I have a question about the cheats.
If I change all the rules from the start. Then I always have the problem that Ruth stops me when I live it out to the full.
Is that actually on purpose? To say that chaeten is evil?
There are developers who do it that way.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have a question about the cheats.
If I change all the rules from the start. Then I always have the problem that Ruth stops me when I live it out to the full.
Is that actually on purpose? To say that chaeten is evil?
There are developers who do it that way.
Yeah, the 'cheats' are there mainly to fix things that go wrong, not to help you skip the story.

Reactions: Cartageno

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well then, hope for more Easter eggs. One of Larry would be funny.
Easter eggs are always fun.
Few references would be better than one of the earliest sex game MCs, Larry, heh heh, Larry Laffer. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

PVNUser

Jan 22, 2022
1. Half naked exam.
3. Full naked exam.
Punishment system with the nurse present would be an exciting twist on the core 'punishment' mechanic of this game.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Final Set of Previews... And Estimated Release Time

As I think everyone knows, 0.12Beta is due to be released tomorrow. However, Altos has provided a quick update on Discord:

Just so everyone is aware I'm going to be working down to the wire on Friday, so it could be quite late in the evening when the update drops.

Based on previous releases, that suggests that it's probably going to be around 3-5pm EST / 8-10pm UST when the beta is released. (Of course, that's just my personal guestimate.) And even when it is released, it might take another day or two before the update is posted in this forum.

So, while we wait, I though I'd drop a final set of preview pictures. Here's Priti getting punished. Enjoy! :D

v12 Preview_69.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

As I think everyone knows, 0.12Beta is due to be released tomorrow. However, Altos has provided a quick update on Discord:

Just so everyone is aware I'm going to be working down to the wire on Friday, so it could be quite late in the evening when the update drops.

Based on previous releases, that suggests that it's probably going to be around 3-5pm EST / 8-10pm UST when the beta is released. (Of course, that's just my personal guestimate.) And even when it is released, it might take another day or two before the update is posted in this forum.

So, while we wait, I though I'd drop a final set of preview pictures. Here's Priti getting punished. Enjoy! :D

View attachment 1632903
I am very excited, I can't wait for the ...full release. XD

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021

View attachment 1632903
Thanks! Can't hardly wait!!! I hope your legendary walkthrough will follow shortly thereafter?

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Today's the boys. This is one of the few games that I actually keep track of updates for. Makes me happy that it seems like they're able to make a living off of this project. Only wish they could afford to hire a 3rd person to work on it at the same time as them so we got updates a little faster. No complaints from me, every single time, the quality is worth the wait time. Plus the fact that they're always open about progress.

Der Wanderer

Oct 17, 2021
I was planning to play today after work :censored:

Alas, nothing yet. Also a development update was promised before the release date; that one is certainly overdue by now.

What's happening?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes