Merkaber

Dec 21, 2019
I cannot finish Amys quest since there is no way to remove the chasity pants anymore. I think I failed the punishment event after the days passed and now I cannot get her into punishment again. If I teach a lesson and I get the Amy event, the text says that I should resist for a week. But the week passed like 100 times already. Can I solve this somehow?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I cannot finish Amys quest since there is no way to remove the chasity pants anymore. I think I failed the punishment event after the days passed and now I cannot get her into punishment again. If I teach a lesson and I get the Amy event, the text says that I should resist for a week. But the week passed like 100 times already. Can I solve this somehow?
You can try the cheat menu.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
If you want to start Amys punishment, you have to open the console with "Shift" + "o" (on PC) during the day and put in:

gpt = True

Press Enter

amy_punish = True

Press Enter

Press Esc for leaving Console

Then progress forward in time

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Lucky Montreal happens to be about 40% bylingo due to being a hot tourist location, and a bunch of people pushing to make the whole city bylingo to attract foreign investments, so its not to bad there

Oh yes im know France borrows some words too but Quebec french uses more anglicisms than standard French i only mentioned it becuase we were talking about Soccer vs Football were there is no word for soccer in france but in Quebec you just use soccer (the english words) as oppsess to "Le football" or just "football" but yes imj actually suprised are posts haven't been deleted if im honest Lol, but ya im waiting for a public build too Lmao

Thats my point you don't view yourselves as "Canadian" more so you view yourselves as its on "culture" separate from Canada Hence the whole point of me claiming "Don't use a quebecer to judge Canada" and don't use the 8 million number, thats all french speaker in the entire country which include people from France and french communities all of the country like in NB for example where the don't even speak Quebec french (Canadian-french) they speak Acadian French, and most want don't want anything to do with Quebec

i'm not going to get into the poltics of the matter the point i've been trying to make is pretty clear Quebec =/= Canada and isn't a good Province to use to judge the entire Country. that be like using Texas to Judge all the States in the US

Now back on topic

Are the locker room scenes worth the download? or is it super minor thats not at all important to the story?

also hoping to get some more Amy content and Teacher content next update
The lockerroom scenes are nice little lewd additions to the content, mostly with unnamed characters. Beneath the fapping factor, they are there for intensifying the believability of being in a big all-girl-school. But they don't evolve the overall story.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
to me it looks like it will end up a ultra high class brothel or one of those organized slut training schools ive seen a few times in fiction, hes (unwittingly?) putting them under his spell by breaking down boundaries.
Not sure if it is gonna become a brothel, but a couple of girls will stay with him for sure.

Reactions: capitanqueso

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Here's the thing, what comes next, is voted on by the supporters, so if you want them to make what you want, not supporting them isn't the way to go to get there.

Most of those 'new' characters were already in the game too.

Priti, the one being developed this time, is incredibly popular, and like the the others in this one, have been in there the whole time, the only new people were side and background people who were needed to make the scenes work.
I've supported enough, roughly a year and i don't agree with you, first a lot of new characters have been introduced, the girls from the magazine, the cafetaria duo, sam sister, the photographer girl (probably forget a few), while you could argue that some advance the plot, some just not and the time allotted to them could have been used better. Second, it's been 3 years not 3 months i'd argue you could develop a tiny bit characters that was there from the start, lastly the voting system, it might be nice but a dev shouldn't be directed by his supporters on the way he should take, be it which characters to develop, which kink to put in or not or how the story should go. That voting system put in place is an error in itself.

So maybe not supporting isn't the way to go to change thing, but supporting them isn't either and after some years you just get tired of it and i'd rather put my money on people who just started and need support. And Cartageno i get you for Maxine and the twins, just saying, they might not be my first pick but they're probably my second pick.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've supported enough, roughly a year and i don't agree with you, first a lot of new characters have been introduced, the girls from the magazine, the cafetaria duo, sam sister, the photographer girl (probably forget a few), while you could argue that some advance the plot, some just not and the time allotted to them could have been used better. Second, it's been 3 years not 3 months i'd argue you could develop a tiny bit characters that was there from the start, lastly the voting system, it might be nice but a dev shouldn't be directed by his supporters on the way he should take, be it which characters to develop, which kink to put in or not or how the story should go. That voting system put in place is an error in itself.

So maybe not supporting isn't the way to go to change thing, but supporting them isn't either and after some years you just get tired of it and i'd rather put my money on people who just started and need support. And Cartageno i get you for Maxine and the twins, just saying, they might not be my first pick but they're probably my second pick.
The girls from the magazine were in the game from the start. It was always hinted that they would arrive at some point.

Sam's sister and the Cafeteria pair are needed for the plot. Just like we had to work on the teachers before we could really get into the students, and why Debbie needed to be one of the first.

Many of those girls have gotten exactly that, a tiny bit. It's generally one girl per update, but there is usually a bit of something for others. Between that and the main plot, it takes a while to get to everyone. And they did more of that this time, by taking longer to work in parts for Harriette and Charlotte this time. It might not be the girl you want, but that is exactly what you said you wanted in general.

You don't have to agree with it, but that is how many games are made. The devs say 'these are your options, vote', and the ability is vote is one of the rewards. Runey makes sure to have one event for each main girl every update, and people complain about that too "my favorite girl, doesn't get enough attention". You do fast updates, people are mad there isn't enough content, or that people get left out. You make big ones and they complain that you take too long. Try to find a balance and you get both...

My favorite got cut off at the knees, before it even began, just barely a taste and then passed over for the one I dislike most. We all get sad when our favorites get overlooked, or when the ones we don't like get focused on, that is the nature of the business. They can't help who is popular or not.

Cool, glad to hear it. (y)

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
The girls from the magazine were in the game from the start. It was always hinted that they would arrive at some point.

Sam's sister and the Cafeteria pair are needed for the plot. Just like we had to work on the teachers before we could really get into the students, and why Debbie needed to be one of the first.

Many of those girls have gotten exactly that, a tiny bit. It's generally one girl per update, but there is usually a bit of something for others. Between that and the main plot, it takes a while to get to everyone. And they did more of that this time, by taking longer to work in parts for Harriette and Charlotte this time. It might not be the girl you want, but that is exactly what you said you wanted in general.

You don't have to agree with it, but that is how many games are made. The devs say 'these are your options, vote', and the ability is vote is one of the rewards. Runey makes sure to have one event for each main girl every update, and people complain about that too "my favorite girl, doesn't get enough attention". You do fast updates, people are mad there isn't enough content, or that people get left out. You make big ones and they complain that you take too long. Try to find a balance and you get both...

My favorite got cut off at the knees, before it even began, just barely a taste and then passed over for the one I dislike most. We all get sad when our favorites get overlooked, or when the ones we don't like get focused on, that is the nature of the business. They can't help who is popular or not.

Cool, glad to hear it. (y)
While the girls on the magazine were introduced and hinted, they're was no use to urge their introduction as they serve no real purpose for the plot, the cafetaria pair and sam sister do so, the photographer does not as i said some serves a purpose some do not. That time could have been used better.

A tiny bit, can't really say if April or Nina got what could be called a tiny bit well now i guess nina has with her last scene. For 3 years of development that amount can't be called a little bit but an abysmal bit it is saddening, same goes for Alice or Maxine etc..it's not about the girl i want at this point since there isn't really a girl i want anymore. I just found a game dictated by vote can only be a shame for the general public at this point some character might be developped in 5 or 6 years of time who got that much time on their hand to wait on this game to advance?

If that's how the business is done and how games are made i better pass my way and that's what i did, when i play this game now it's more out of curiosity than hype to see how far it advanced and who got updated and it's a shame since i was a patreon, lover of this game and devout, but love with such long time vanish.

Especially with game involving extensive cast that just keep growing, Ecchi sensei is another type of those games and sometimes i just worry that this game will become the same type of train wreck, you just can't keep up at some point with the cast. So it's best to have a definitive amount of characters and not go overboard. This game seems to be built exponentially rather than with a view or a definitive ending.

It's true that you can't help whose popular or not but i don't think as a dev you should build over what's popular or not but rather frome the vision you have about your game, i am probably a romantic at this point (I might be an unicorn on this site who knew lol). If you start giving heads to everyone it's just not your game anymore and what matter in my view is you the game dev being satisfied by your work first rather than satisfy others (it comes second). I'd even say you're your first customer and if you're happy about your work the people will follow.

In any case my comment are more about a guy who loved a game and now can't even be enthusiast when he sees an update about it and you won't see me argue anymore after this last comment. I just hope whoever like it now will not end up like myself and be able to continue loving it.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
While the girls on the magazine were introduced and hinted, they're was no use to urge their introduction as they serve no real purpose for the plot, the cafetaria pair and sam sister do so, the photographer does not as i said some serves a purpose some do not. That time could have been used better.

A tiny bit, can't really say if April or Nina got what could be called a tiny bit well now i guess nina has with her last scene. For 3 years of development that amount can't be called a little bit but an abysmal bit it is saddening, same goes for Alice or Maxine etc..it's not about the girl i want at this point since there isn't really a girl i want anymore. I just found a game dictated by vote can only be a shame for the general public at this point some character might be developped in 5 or 6 years of time who got that much time on their hand to wait on this game to advance?

If that's how the business is done and how games are made i better pass my way and that's what i did, when i play this game now it's more out of curiosity than hype to see how far it advanced and who got updated and it's a shame since i was a patreon, lover of this game and devout, but love with such long time vanish.

Especially with game involving extensive cast that just keep growing, Ecchi sensei is another type of those games and sometimes i just worry that this game will become the same type of train wreck, you just can't keep up at some point with the cast. So it's best to have a definitive amount of characters and not go overboard. This game seems to be built exponentially rather than with a view or a definitive ending.

It's true that you can't help whose popular or not but i don't think as a dev you should build over what's popular or not but rather frome the vision you have about your game, i am probably a romantic at this point (I might be an unicorn on this site who knew lol). If you start giving heads to everyone it's just not your game anymore and what matter in my view is you the game dev being satisfied by your work first rather than satisfy others (it comes second). I'd even say you're your first customer and if you're happy about your work the people will follow.

In any case my comment are more about a guy who loved a game and now can't even be enthusiast when he sees an update about it and you won't see me argue anymore after this last comment. I just hope whoever like it now will not end up like myself and be able to continue loving it.
The 2 votings, I saw by Altos by now, were not about what things should be developed, but about in what order they should be developed (what story should be developed first). So, even if the supporters wouldn't have been involved, just the order of updates would have changed. The kind of development would have been the same. Because this is Altos vision. He once mentioned, that he divides the girls in 3 groups. I don't remember this exactly but I think, it was some kind of "Main Cast", which gets a big story and an own punishment system, "side girls" which you get to know better, but which don't get an own punishment system and the last group are girls that randomly walk around on campus, and from which you might not even know the names like the "crying girl". I guess only the main cast gets such big updates, the second row might be developed now and then (depending on the story of the headmaster and the main cast) and the third row might be just there to make the school more lively. Especially Nina, you mention is a second side-girl (I think). Her development is strongly dependent on Fayes story, but she was by default not thought to be developed thoroughly. This might change nevertheless, as the story evolves. I think, Lucys story was not thought to be that big. This is really one thing that had actually might have been developed that far, as she was a fan favourite (in the first poll, Altos ever made, I think). So, yes, this might actually be something, that rather supports your position.

But that the development of the game takes so very long doesn't depend primarily on the supporters wishes. It is in my eyes rather because Altos invests a lot of time in building a coherent story, world building and most of all values graphical details very much (graphics is the most time-consuming aspect of lewd-game-development). He makes with his dedication and attention to details this authoritarian but hilarious game world coming alive in the head of the players. He mentioned once, that he wanted to hire someone to help him with the graphics, but found noone to be able to keep up with his standards. If there was someone like this, I think, this would be the only way to make this game progress faster. But I wouldn't want Altos in this regard to rush, because this could really damage the enjoyment this game presents to me personally.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't know what they have to do with the plot, or what they have planned, so you can't say that. We do know that one of them will be another Prefect, so that has some use to the plot I have to assume.
She was in a number of scenes, and you got to see her naked. That is 'some' content. A tiny bit.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes