gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
I have a bug with Priti's story. It somehow let me start Test 2 before I bought the swimsuit and went to the beach and I think that messed things up. I got her to level 4 but the game doesn't register that and I cant start Test 3. And yes, I read the walkthrough and I can't get this to work unless I replay hours of content. I'd really like to avoid that so I hope there's a console fix for this, here's the save just before she goes to class with the altered outfit, thanks for any help
I ran into the same thing, I had to revert back to an older save and go with the punishment path for it to register.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Problems with Priti's Path and Changelog for 0.12.3

Priti's Storyline

There is a known problem with Priti's storyline in 0.12.3. Essentially, the priti_desires variable was only being set to "True" if you took the "bad" photos of Priti in chapter 1 instead of for all paths. This bug will affect any new games started in version 0.12, but most games imported from 0.11 will be fine. Specifically, if you saw the "Priti's Achilles' heel" scene where Priti confesses to the homework scandal in v.0.11, you should not experience any issues. You should be able to load your save into 0.12.3 and play Priti's story without issues.

This issue will be fixed in 0.12 Public. Currently, there are 4 ways you can deal with this problem:
  1. Load a game from version 0.11 where you have already seen Priti confessing.

2. Wait for the 0.12 public version which will be released on 11 March.

3. Play Priti's punishment path - you may experience a few issues but you should still be able to complete her quest.

4. See Living In A Lewd World's post here and manually set priti_desires to True using the console. (NB priti_desires = True for the Desires path, or priti_desires = False for the punishment path.)
If you choose options #3 or #4, then I strongly suggest taking a backup just in case.

Changelog for 0.12 beta and 0.12.3

Hey guys,

So, here it is, after a very long slog over the last six months I can finally present version 0.12. This is our biggest ever update with around 1200 images, almost 300 video files, over 15,000 lines of code and somewhere around 65,000 words of dialogue. This update was a real mountain to climb for me in many ways, but I'm happy with the way it turned out and I am confident you guys are going to enjoy it.

Priti is the main star with the bulk of the content comprising her storyline and punishment system. Skip to the next weekday and you will get a short introduction for the update and a brief reminder of what happened previously. There is no need to start a new save and you can always rewatch the old content in the event log/replay menu. Be aware, it will be slightly more complicated to level up Priti than the other girls so be sure to follow the quest log.

I’ve completely overhauled the animations for the punishment system and I’ve added the “red butt effect” for the entire thing. The game will count how many spanks you give and the red slap marks will slowly fade in. You can even use the ointment to take the redness away again. Some people have complained of crashes when switching animations, especially with older computers. If you experience this then please make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.

The other girls with significant content are Charlotte and Harriet as their storylines are tied into Priti’s. There is also a big group punishment scene with naked paddlings for the entire football class. This leads to a new rule allowing the headmaster access to the girl's locker room. To trigger the scene you need to complete the football storyline in chapter 2, have Rachel as your pet and have given Cassandra her public paddling. If you are up to date with the existing content then just teach a football class and the scene will trigger. Once the rule is passed allowing you unrestricted access, just clock on the locker room door to see a half dozen short scenes. I will no doubt add plenty more to this location over time.

I had hoped to include content for Rachel in this update (other than her appearance in the girl's locker room), plus I wanted to add some of the after school training events with Debbie, Amy and Miss Potts. Unfortunately, I did not have enough time to do these storylines justice and so I’m going to hold them back for their own update, which I’ll be aiming to release on a quick turnaround.

Changelog 0.11Public to 0.12.2beta

Added new student quest for Priti (with over a dozen events)
Added Prit’s punishment system up to level 5
Added new student quest for Harriet
Spanking and handjob scene for Charlotte
New group punishment scene in the girl's locker room
New rule: The headmaster has unrestricted access to the girl's locker room
Mini-event for Lucy in the girls’ locker room

Changelog 0.12.2beta to 0.12.3

Added four additional mini-events for the girls' locker room

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
regarding cassandra's dinner-date.... aparently a coworker's friend's girl didnt know either and blew into his dick, destroying his bladder. dont know if said coworker was blowing shit, though. Wouldnt be the first time he talked out of his ass.

headmaster walking past priti and WHAP - i loled

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah and I cant even feed her chocolate. Now what?
Try checking the guide up there, if not, seems like either you missed something, or broke it. That is the thing about playing beta versions... Not everything works yet.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I have no idea how the story will end and what's MC endgame. Will some of the girls will stab him eventually? Because he is literally brainwashing people around.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have no idea how the story will end and what's MC endgame. Will some of the girls will stab him eventually? Because he is literally brainwashing people around.
to me it looks like it will end up a ultra high class brothel or one of those organized slut training schools ive seen a few times in fiction, hes (unwittingly?) putting them under his spell by breaking down boundaries.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I was staying at a hotel in Montreal ( I got to see a Canadiens game while there, awesome!). When I called a local pizza parlor for pizza, (of course). The guy answered the phone said (in Perfect English), let me get someone who speaks English.
I'm F-ing serious! Another guy came on and took my order. That was the only weird experience I had while there.

My buddy from Toronto said " Québécois " (French Canadians) even discriminate against French speakers from FRANCE! (that's not proper French).
Of course the majority of Canadians are awesome people.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I was staying at a hotel in Montreal ( I got to see a Canadiens game while there, awesome!). When I called a local pizza parlor for pizza, (of course). The guy answered the phone said (in Perfect English), let me get someone who speaks English.
I'm F-ing serious! Another guy came on and took my order. That was the only weird experience I had while there.
I had the same experience all over Europe. People speaking English perfectly serviceable up to almost native speaker level claiming they need to get a different person. Then of course there are those who willingly talk to you and you understand nothing because they are translating their mother tongue 1:1. "That can go you heavy on the eggs", as a German example of this would say ("that can be pretty annoying" would be a better way to translate the underlying idiom).

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes