Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
The lockerroom scenes are nice little lewd additions to the content, mostly with unnamed characters. Beneath the fapping factor, they are there for intensifying the believability of being in a big all-girl-school. But they don't evolve the overall story.
Thanks, sounds intresting tho shame its unnamed characters tho

dmmt

May 8, 2020
This game has an absolutely IMMENSE number of variables and twisting/turning pathways. ANYONE thinking they are going to get a quick resolution to their fave characters path, is deluded. To integrate everything, and have it make any sense at all, is going to take time.

Last edited:

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
You don't know what they have to do with the plot, or what they have planned, so you can't say that. We do know that one of them will be another Prefect, so that has some use to the plot I have to assume.
She was in a number of scenes, and you got to see her naked. That is 'some' content. A tiny bit.
Everyone can see you're just being a fan. A fanatic. You're not using common sense, or logic, you're just blindly defending. Nobody's perfect, definitely not the devs of this game either. They're great, but introducing new characters was probably a mistake - but who knows why they made it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Everyone can see you're just being a fan. A fanatic. You're not using common sense, or logic, you're just blindly defending. Nobody's perfect, definitely not the devs of this game either. They're great, but introducing new characters was probably a mistake - but who knows why they made it.
No, I am just looking at it from a development standpoint and as a writer. Nothing about what I said was nonsensical or illogical. It makes perfect sense from a game making perspective, you want to introduce everyone before you finish some, and you don't want to dump 30+ characters on the player all at once, this was a lot at the start as it was, but there was not really a good way around it in this situation.

The cast is large, and will continue to grow, that is a challenge for some, but it only makes sense for a school. We see a lot of people we have never even met yet, but odds are we will at some point, or so he hints when peeping in the shower. Not much of a school if there are only like 12 students.

Just because you don't like they way they are doing it (I don't agree with everything they do either), that doesn't make it 'wrong'. We all have our own ways of doing things.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
hi i need just Update patch 11.1 to last ?
A patch only wouldn´t work alone. Because of to much new grafics and video must be linked newly. Allthough the replay menu is completely new and has changed links.

As I had worked on translations of 0.9.21, 0.10.1, 0.11.1 , 0.12.1 and now 0.12.3, I noticed for myselbes it´s not so easy at all only to try writing a full funktional patch only from one version to the next update.
Our group did 3 completely new translations instead because it took less investigation on time as to build up 3 updating patches.

You need to find someone with irmrnence idialism and a lot of time to work out only a patch out of the whole 5 GB data.

Ok, a patch would be smaller to download. But to wait for someone working out a patch containing a whole update and not only a bugfix will take you more time than a download of the bigger original update. Sorry ;)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
how to level up cassandrea to lvl 3?
Use actual walktrough you´ll find the link on page 1 or some posts going back in this thread .
To give you better personal advice we would need more informations, for instance an actual save, of your game efforts before.

Reactions: TheDevian

xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question. Are only the students and staffs corruptible? I wanted to know whether there are any students' mom character who can be corrupted. Thanks in advance

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been a while. But I don't recall it being difficult. If memory serves you put the chastity underwear on her, then spy on her dorm room and the shower at night, and resist her begging to remove them. Patience and it works itself out.

Did you do an in-class punishment as well as the office ones? That plus make sure you spy on her while Harriet is being punished. And buy her outfits when possible.

When the time is right, leveling her up should be easy. You can get her humiliation to 7 just by stripping and posing her, leaving all the AP points for pleasure and pain.

Hey guys, I have a question. Are only the students and staffs corruptible? I wanted to know whether there are any students' mom character who can be corrupted. Thanks in advance
The only mother you even meet is Patricia, the cook who comes to your cafeteria. She's an ally in punishing the girls, but no "corruption" so far.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The only mother you even meet is Patricia, the cook who comes to your cafeteria. She's an ally in punishing the girls, but no "corruption" so far.
No, but it is being hinted at in the early events, like the food fight, that said, she starts off pretty corrupt, so there isn't a lot that needs to be done there. XD

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
While the girls on the magazine were introduced and hinted, they're was no use to urge their introduction as they serve no real purpose for the plot, the cafetaria pair and sam sister do so, the photographer does not as i said some serves a purpose some do not. That time could have been used better.

A tiny bit, can't really say if April or Nina got what could be called a tiny bit well now i guess nina has with her last scene. For 3 years of development that amount can't be called a little bit but an abysmal bit it is saddening, same goes for Alice or Maxine etc..it's not about the girl i want at this point since there isn't really a girl i want anymore. I just found a game dictated by vote can only be a shame for the general public at this point some character might be developped in 5 or 6 years of time who got that much time on their hand to wait on this game to advance?

If that's how the business is done and how games are made i better pass my way and that's what i did, when i play this game now it's more out of curiosity than hype to see how far it advanced and who got updated and it's a shame since i was a patreon, lover of this game and devout, but love with such long time vanish.

Especially with game involving extensive cast that just keep growing, Ecchi sensei is another type of those games and sometimes i just worry that this game will become the same type of train wreck, you just can't keep up at some point with the cast. So it's best to have a definitive amount of characters and not go overboard. This game seems to be built exponentially rather than with a view or a definitive ending.

It's true that you can't help whose popular or not but i don't think as a dev you should build over what's popular or not but rather frome the vision you have about your game, i am probably a romantic at this point (I might be an unicorn on this site who knew lol). If you start giving heads to everyone it's just not your game anymore and what matter in my view is you the game dev being satisfied by your work first rather than satisfy others (it comes second). I'd even say you're your first customer and if you're happy about your work the people will follow.

In any case my comment are more about a guy who loved a game and now can't even be enthusiast when he sees an update about it and you won't see me argue anymore after this last comment. I just hope whoever like it now will not end up like myself and be able to continue loving it.
If it does take five or six years, I will still be here waiting. Might have a new PC since this one is already going on six and the longest mine have lasted is around 10 before they stop working entirely from worn out hardware, but I will be here. It is better to take your time maling a game than to rush it. I do also disagree with patrons being able to drive development as I have seen that drive several games into the ground, but the games I saw it happen to gave patrons even more control (we're talking mechanics, entire plot points, even character desgn, not just what character comes in next). The most control patrons have here is choosing the order of introduction, they are all planned to come into the game, when is what the patrons decide.

The vision Altos has of the game IS what is being done. This has always been where Altos was going with the game.

....This is disappointing.

Too many of the girls off limits...

What's the damn point of a harem if you can't enjoy it!?
This is not the kind of game where you get the girl instantly from the start, you have to earn it by progressing each of them on their paths.

Actually, he is using common sense and logic. There were no new characters introduced, they've been there, the only difference is they now have content. It is never a mistake to follow your vision and adding every single girl here in some way is Altos's vision, at least part of it, his vision is much more complex. Devian, Altos, and I all know what it takes to put such a massive game together, some of us only in theory because we've never gone this big (that would be me for the moment, but I am working on changing that). Altos made no mistake here.

No, I am just looking at it from a development standpoint and as a writer. Nothing about what I said was nonsensical or illogical. It makes perfect sense from a game making perspective, you want to introduce everyone before you finish some, and you don't want to dump 30+ characters on the player all at once, this was a lot at the start as it was, but there was not really a good way around it in this situation.

The cast is large, and will continue to grow, that is a challenge for some, but it only makes sense for a school. We see a lot of people we have never even met yet, but odds are we will at some point, or so he hints when peeping in the shower. Not much of a school if there are only like 12 students.

Just because you don't like they way they are doing it (I don't agree with everything they do either), that doesn't make it 'wrong'. We all have our own ways of doing things.
With this massive a cast, that's exactly something I would do. I wouldn't try to fit them all into the intro, but at least fit them in before a certain point. Actually, I might have even introduced them continuously, a couple per update from the start, so that they get done as quickly as possible without overloading the intro event.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
The unthinkable has happened... in an attempt to upgrade my machine, I ended up losing my saves. would anyone be kind enough to share the 12.1 beta complete save?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
excuse but im stucked right now, so i would appreciate your help,

1) Amy

2) Pritty

thanks for help
1) There seems to be a bug, it will be fixed in the official release.

2) Did you check the guide?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes