Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
Please God, no. As a completionist I hate timers.
it has been a wile since I played, but if the "timer" they refer to is the "achieve x grade by day y" thing that has yet to be implemented, that's more of a lose condition than a content gate.

I don't think any content (as of right now) has an inherent timer attached and can be pursued at your pace, albeit some (e.g. helping a teacher regain and retain control of her class) are more "urgent" in the sense that they correlate more to the lose condition (undisciplined class --> poor grades).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I just got started with this game. Please explain me some things.
Is there any sort of timer? Any loss conditions other than zero grades or discipline? Any permanently missable events?
If I decide to teach class, do I have the same list of potential events regardless of weekday and daytime, or are there any events that require specific day or time? Same about other activities like patrolling and paperwork and snooping.
Small annotation to earlier answers: in classes on Friday afternoon, you can have pop quizzes with the girls which can be used for various purposes and don't exist on the other days. They will prevent any other event from firing if you give classes.

Please God, no. As a completionist I hate timers.
I second that emotion, however if it is loose enough it doesn't matter as much. So basically it shan't lock you out of content or decide "what to do" and it must allow for non optimal play.

Apr 23, 2022
Small annotation to earlier answers: in classes on Friday afternoon, you can have pop quizzes with the girls which can be used for various purposes and don't exist on the other days. They will prevent any other event from firing if you give classes.
Hmm, I just tried to do classes on Friday and saw a regular punishment event. Is there some requirement to those quizzes?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, I just tried to do classes on Friday and saw a regular punishment event. Is there some requirement to those quizzes?
Yeah, long since I played the early stages. Then it probably will start at a certain point in the story to be like I described (there is a clear "chapter break" - has the heatwave already settled in?)

Reactions: TheDevian
Apr 23, 2022
My next step for Rachel's quest is to get her shirtless in sports class. I've seen one shirts vs skins match event, but Rachel's side kept their shirts and I can't trigger that event again. What do I need to continue her quest?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
My next step for Rachel's quest is to get her shirtless in sports class. I've seen one shirts vs skins match event, but Rachel's side kept their shirts and I can't trigger that event again. What do I need to continue her quest?
Football is only on a certain day. I don't know which off the top of my head. You should just have to trigger the football event again to proceed by teaching gym on the relevant day iirc.

Reactions: tarrasqueSorcerer
Apr 23, 2022
Another question. I've hired Lucy and immediately got her a maid outfit. I also saw I can buy an apron. Is it also for her to wear? Is there anything that depends on her outfit?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Football is only on a certain day. I don't know which off the top of my head. You should just have to trigger the football event again to proceed by teaching gym on the relevant day iirc.
Is it? I was under the impression that you just had to have a certain amount of "training sessions" before the next match comes.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Another question. I've hired Lucy and immediately got her a maid outfit. I also saw I can buy an apron. Is it also for her to wear? Is there anything that depends on her outfit?
Yap, different outfits have different scenes - the more risqué the outfit, the more enjoyable (but also the more expensive).

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is it? I was under the impression that you just had to have a certain amount of "training sessions" before the next match comes.
The guide, I believe, says to hold a certain number of sports classes before the next event fires, dunno if that's actually true or if it fires on a certain day. I just blindly followed the guide.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The guide, I believe, says to hold a certain number of sports classes before the next event fires, dunno if that's actually true or if it fires on a certain day. I just blindly followed the guide.
I think so. There are four different exercises before a new game fires, so if you "go for it" it then will always fire on the same day. But in general it is the trainings.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I think so. There are four different exercises before a new game fires, so if you "go for it" it then will always fire on the same day. But in general it is the trainings.
Back on page 640, there was talk of the football lessons only triggering on Thursdays. Maybe it was just a coincidence that people got them on those days, I don't really know but that's why I was under the impression it was a specific day. I don't remember having issues with it myself to notice if it was a certain day or not.

Apr 23, 2022
Back on page 640, there was talk of the football lessons only triggering on Thursdays. Maybe it was just a coincidence that people got them on those days, I don't really know but that's why I was under the impression it was a specific day. I don't remember having issues with it myself to notice if it was a certain day or not.
It's definitely not Thursday, I tried every day but Monday and failed (and reloaded).

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
For Lucy, there's a progression that takes place over several sessions, and each one is on Saturday Morning so it takes several weeks. I think the earliest she can use the maid outfit is the second week, and the earliest she can use the apron is the fourth week?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's definitely not Thursday, I tried every day but Monday and failed (and reloaded).
I did some experimenting and I am now pretty positive that it is a cycle of 5 events

1) Bouncing
2) Cardio training
3) Splits training
4) Glutes training
5) Practice match

Whenever you go coaching football it will be the next on the list (after a practice match it goes back to tit bounce training), regardless of what day of the week it is.

And yes, if you have a match on Thu, then continue daily, it will be bounce on Fri, cardio on Mon, splits on Tue, glutes on Wed - and the next match will be Thu again. But if you skip Thu, it will be on Fri.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I did some experimenting and I am now pretty positive that it is a cycle of 5 events

1) Bouncing
2) Cardio training
3) Splits training
4) Glutes training
5) Practice match

Whenever you go coaching football it will be the next on the list (after a practice match it goes back to tit bounce training), regardless of what day of the week it is.

And yes, if you have a match on Thu, then continue daily, it will be bounce on Fri, cardio on Mon, splits on Tue, glutes on Wed - and the next match will be Thu again. But if you skip Thu, it will be on Fri.
Just had a look in the code. The system is complicated, so I didn't understand it fully with the time I invested. If I saw it right, the order of the bouncing, cardio, splits and glutes-sessions seems to be randomly initialised, but stays always in the same order after the initialisation. The practice matches seem to come after max. 4 such events. But there may be a chance, they can randomly come with a low probability already after 2 or 3 other events. I'm not sure about this, as there is also a priority value which may negate the randomisation.

I can state, that I have a different cycle as you:

1) Bouncing
2) Splits training
3) Cardio training
4) Glutes training
5) Practice match

So I think, the event-order of bouncing, cardio, splits and glutes is definitely randomly initialized. Testing the cycles for 4 or 5 weeks, I always got the Practice match on the 5th day of the cycle. But this may be still to few cycles to determine, if there may be a random factor or not.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just had a look in the code. The system is complicated, so I didn't understand it fully with the time I invested. If I saw it right, the order of the bouncing, cardio, splits and glutes-sessions seems to be randomly initialised, but stays always in the same order after the initialisation. The practice matches seem to come after max. 4 such events. But there may be a chance, they can randomly come with a low probability already after 2 or 3 other events. I'm not sure about this, as there is also a priority value which may negate the randomisation.

I can state, that I have a different cycle as you:

1) Bouncing
2) Splits training
3) Cardio training
4) Glutes training
5) Practice match

So I think, the event-order of bouncing, cardio, splits and glutes is definitely randomly initialized. Testing the cycles for 4 or 5 weeks, I always got the Practice match on the 5th day of the cycle. But this may be still to few cycles to determine, if there may be a random factor or not.
Yeah, something like that, you have to go through the set before the match.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes